Beyond 300?

This is the official new section for anything pertaining to my game. Please check here for updates.

Moderator: Clarence

Clarence
Game Destroyer

Beyond 300?

Post by Clarence »

Well everyone, it's been a while and only very few people have completed all 300 levels.... therefore I am going to officially announce that the game is complete, there will never be another release!

However, there are a few levels created that continue on after 301, but they are so complicated that it may not even be possible to add these to the game as it'll just make the already huge filesize of the game even bigger and things will run slow.

But! As a reward for completing my game, those of you who have won all 300 levels can sign up on the forum and request access to the additional levels!

Making this game has been one of the best experiences of my life and I'm glad I was able to share it with the world and create such a wonderful community and meet all you nice people!

Even though the game is not going to be extended beyond 300 I will still maintain the game and keep this forum going for as long as I can, and hopefully that's a long long time.

I want to focus more on the community of levelgame now and as there will always be new players, hope to see more people join up to discuss the game or just share a laugh with fellow players.

Hope to see this place remain active and keep on postin!

~Clarence
chex
Guessing Games Queen. Suck it, Nich.

Re: Beyond 300?

Post by chex »

Trust me. You want to see these new levels.
Forky
Ancient Moderator

Post by Forky »

Awww, well i expected that though ^^
Only a few people play the levels that far and those who keep the forum active mostly stopped playing the game a bit ago i guess (What level are you on ? :P )
Well i solved every level except that 309 i guess, so i focus on support on these levels aswell... if someone dares to play em ^^

Well file closed, support open - waiting for more steroid man stuff :P (Maybe you get crazy and make a flash animation of all that story ?)

Thanks for the awesome game Dude!
Clarence
Game Destroyer

Post by Clarence »

Yup, I will maintain the forum and kick back and relax and write some Steroids Man stories, hopefully people will read and comment.

Also thanks Forky for all the help you're done in this game, you were instrumental in the release and testing of the final levels!
Clovvach
Hideous Demon Spawn

Post by Clovvach »

Thanx Clarence. I had a good time.OOC

I was kind of hoping you would have used my name as a password, but that was kind of Naive. :P
Clarence
Game Destroyer

Post by Clarence »

Sorry man, I don't remember you requesting that, I took a few requests in the past and that's how they became passwords.

Yeah...
Clovvach
Hideous Demon Spawn

Post by Clovvach »

Clarence wrote: I took a few requests in the past and that's how they became passwords.
So it was a request all along? :shock:

I thought... XD
Clarence
Game Destroyer

Post by Clarence »

Well some mods who have been around since the start got it as a courtesy, but some people sent me direct requests. You kinda came along late in the game so ... sorry pal.

Since you beat the game you're welcome to be included in the hall of fame though.
Beany
Demimod

Post by Beany »

I got to level 200 I think. Maybe not. Can't remember now. I think 140 or something. Maybe only 118. I can't remember all the levels now. Haven't played from where I left off since about May.
🦆🦆🦆🦆🦆
BeatStick
*must post more*

Post by BeatStick »

193=300.
Or well, almost.
Can I have access to the additional levels now? :D
Hello
Clarence
Game Destroyer

Post by Clarence »

lol, you wouldn't be able to comperhend them without knowing what the levels leading up too are like.

And welcome back!
BeatStick
*must post more*

Post by BeatStick »

Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaassssssseeeeeeeeeeeeeee???????????

And thanks :P.

Lol, I gotta start playing this game again.
Hello
chex

Post by chex »

BeatStick! Long time no see. Welcome back! :D
BeatStick
*must post more*

Post by BeatStick »

Hello
Shay
recuerdame

Post by Shay »

Welcome back! :D
Yaz Pistachio
Chex's Long-Lost Brother

Post by Yaz Pistachio »

I gotta get back to the game, too. Only got to 147 ._.
"Somewhere, something incredible is waiting to be known." - Dr. Carl Sagan
Clarence
Game Destroyer

Post by Clarence »

I've never been able to get past 309.
BeatStick
*must post more*

Post by BeatStick »

You should try "hidden"
Hello
Nilex
Starting to fit in

Post by Nilex »

Well I must say THANK YOU ALL VERY MUCH! To you Clarence, and to all those that helped in the creation of tha masterpiece of flash engineering!! Special thanks to that guy which name i dunno (sorry, it's on tip of my tongue). I've read somewhere he helped you in early levels - to tone down the difficulty and with advices n stuff. I've got the feeling he played a large role in making NELG as good as it is. Many thanks to great moderators in giving just enough help when needed (Forky u da man). Good times trying to figure out the clues and great idea to create that help forum!

I'm very proud to have played and finished NELG. Easily the best by far out there in the genre. Just CONGRATS...
The strongest three points imo are the gradual increase in difficulty which is perfectly done along with the introduction of new concepts. The second is avoiding crazy impossible stuff in the service of difficulty. And, it's HUUUGE; but not repetitive. Dunno how u fukin did that :)

Man I envy those that will or are just finding this game :)
chex

Post by chex »

Nilex wrote:Man I envy those that will or are just finding this game
Yes! I wish I could play the game over with newbie eyes.