Horrible Crash

Do you have something interesting to share from where you live? Any news articles or events that are going on that you want to post? Here's the place to do it.
Shay
recuerdame

Horrible Crash

Post by Shay »

Omg.. I have no idea what to say. This showed up in my news feed on FB today when my mother commented on a post from one of her friends. The moment I saw it happen, I just screamed "OH MY GOD! Ooooooh my gooooood?" Sean comes running out and I show him. Same reaction, then both of us just dead silent as we stare at the screen trying to process what just happened.

If someone could find an actual article on this, I am very interested. I think this is Russian, but I'm not sure. I tried to do some searches, but every result just brings up this video and a language I cannot read.

This is very tragic. I don't know how many people were in the SUV, but regardless it is absolutely horrifying to me.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7n5zHxvKZF0&sns=fb
Wesley
GOD

Re: Horrible Crash

Post by Wesley »

It was near Moscow. YouTube will translate the comments for you. One said it is Putin's fault that there are not road dividers on their highways.
"Work hard, be humble and stay positive."

~ Donnie Yen ~
Clarence
Game Destroyer

Post by Clarence »

This scares the crap of me, it doesn't even seem real.

Yes, divided highways are a must have, New Brunswick is working on twinning all it's major highways. Another reason why I never take highways in the winter
LaLou
Ancient Moderator

Post by LaLou »

How about admejusting the speed to the weather conditions? It seemed to me that they were driving too fast considering the weather. Or I'm just a fuss.
Wesley
GOD

Post by Wesley »

It did look like they were driving too fast. The only positive I can see is that their life ended painlessly in a quick flash.
"Work hard, be humble and stay positive."

~ Donnie Yen ~