Game Night #1: Halo Reach

Moe
Official NELG Headmaster Tech Guy of Awesomeness

Game Night #1: Halo Reach

Post by Moe »

Where to start... Oh, right, from the beginning!

Jess asked if I wanted to hang out tonight, I said sure. She got here a little after 11, then she reminded me "You were gonna teach me how to play Halo, remember?"
Me, staying to my word, put Halo in, we started out with Campaign(Halo: Anniversary Combat Evolved), played 2 levels, then switched to Customs Games(Halo: Reach)

Of course, it being her second time playing, I took it easy... very easy. The only thing I did was jump around, and occasionally shoot at her. (The score stayed pretty even, 3-3) As she started to get better, I started to put more effort into it.

I started using my Assault Rifle. - She liked to melee.
I still jumped around a lot, creating a moving target. Actually, I was jumping over her, and getting behind her.

She had more points then me the entire game, usually about 2 more. when she got to numbers like 4-5 more, I'd step it up.

By the end of the game(before she left to go home) I was using a mixture of Shotguns, grenades, and of course, jumping around.(I was actually kinda trying)
The final Score: 39-36, Her with 39. (Game went until 2:20)
"Deep down you may still be that same great kid you used to be. But it's not who you
are underneath, it's what you do that defines you."
- Rachel Dawes, Batman Begins

"Do you know what happens to a toad when it's struck by lightning? The same thing
that happens to everything else."
- Ororo Munroe, X-Men
nich
I live here

Re: Game Night #1: Halo Reach

Post by nich »

We should have NELG game nights! ;)
If you don't have the temperament to pursue your dreams then no one is going to do it for you.

Moe
Official NELG Headmaster Tech Guy of Awesomeness

Re: Game Night #1: Halo Reach

Post by Moe »

That would be awesome!
"Deep down you may still be that same great kid you used to be. But it's not who you
are underneath, it's what you do that defines you."
- Rachel Dawes, Batman Begins

"Do you know what happens to a toad when it's struck by lightning? The same thing
that happens to everything else."
- Ororo Munroe, X-Men