Chapter 76 --> The Tight Pants

Clarence
Game Destroyer

Chapter 76 --> The Tight Pants

Post by Clarence »

Steroids Man breaks down the door and drags his fat bottom into the room.

Phil (Waking up): What the....

Steroids Man: I did it! I saved the world!

Phil: Ok.

Steroids Man: Now let's get out of this apartment and get our mansion back! Phil, quit that heroin!

Phil: Ok. (Drops the heroin needle and quits forever)

Phil gets himself cleaned up and they head to the Steroids Mansion.

~~At the Steroids Mansion.

Ultra Man takes a picture in a frame out of a box and then hangs it on the wall.

Ultra Man: There, that was the last thing to be unpacked, now I'm officially moved into my new mansion!

Steroids Man and Phil enter the room.

Ultra Man: What the smurf are you doing here?

Steroids Man: I want to take this mansion back!

Ultra Man: Never, I just moved in here and I hate you!

Steroids Man: I'll give you a billion dollars.

Ultra Man (While taking his picture back down): Well I think it's high time I moved, I better get packing!

Ultra Man gets all his shazam! out and now it's just Steroids Man and Phil.

Phil is completely clean and with his traditional professional look and business suit, ready to manage Steroids Man again. Steroids Man, however, is still fat and out of shape and smurf ugly.

Steroids Man: I'm feeling pretty good right now, I saved the world all by myself and without the use of my powers, and I'm rich again! I feel so great! I must continue to get everyone back in this mansion to be complete!

A man walks in the room... a very strange looking man. It's a man with a bald head and covered from head to toe in tattoos... his skin is dark black, pitch black from tattoo ink and solid. He has white stars all over his body and a small yellow moon on his face.

Steroids Man: Who the hell are you?

Man: I'm Doug...

Phil: Doug!?

Steroids Man: What the hell happened to you?

Doug: I decided to get a full body tattoo... I'm suppose to be space.

Phil: That's a permanent tattoo... you're going to have that for life... and you look absolutely ridiculous!

Doug: I know... I really should have thought about it more....

{Seriously, it's hard to explain how ridiculous Doug looks right now, I almost might have to draw him. Bald, pitch black and covered in white stars... this is his new look forever.}

Steroids Man: I can't look at you... but I'm glad that our little family is getting back together.

Phil: I thought you were living at Amanda's?

Doug: She kicked me out because I got too bottom grabby....

Steroids Man's cat max enters the room and rubs against Steroids Man's legs.

Steroids Man: Oh my, even the cat has returned!

Max: Meow.

Steroids Man: How could this get even better?

Loud voice: I HAVE RETURNED AS WELL!!

The robot enters the room.

Steroids Man: Oh not you again...

Robot: I'M BACK STEROIDS MAN AND I WANT TO LIVE HERE NOW! I HEARD HOW YOU SAVED THE WORLD ON THE NEWS AND WANT TO BE A PART OF YOUR SUPER HERO GROUP!

Steroids Man: No, you're annoying and I hate you.

Robot: PLEASE!!! I'M NO LONGER ROBOT GAY AND JUST WANT TO BE HERE TO HELP!! PLEASE! PLEASE! PLEASE!

Phil: Just let him stay, you know what, maybe I can reprogram him.

Steroids Man: Ok, whatever, all I want to focus on right now is getting Amanda back.

Doug: Well you can't go back there now... you look like crap!

Steroids Man: You're space for smurf sakes, I think I can look a little better then that at least!

Doug runs off and cries while Steroids Man goes into his room to find something nice to wear.

Steroids Man goes through his old clothes and is having a hard time finding anything that fits... he finds a long stretchy shirt which he uses his hands to stretch enough to fit... remember he hasn't wore these close in 7 years because of the time travel thing... and then looks for pants.

Steroids Man digs and digs and finally finds an old pair of jeans he salvaged from his days of living with The Manager. These jeans are virtually indestructible and designed for Steroids Man to wear to look good and deflect bullets.

Steroids Man: I'm going to put these on!

Steroids Man tries to pull the tight jeans up his legs but it's not going well... his legs are bigger then the jean holes but he keeps trying... eventually he gets the jeans up to his waist in the part that has the smallest circumference.

Steroids Man: *pant* There... not to just button these up...

Steroids Man tries hard to button the jeans... he has to really work for it and sweat is just pouring off his face, finally after like 20 minutes he gets them buttoned... they're so freaking tight but the button doesn't go flying off because they are designed to be very durable.

Steroids Man: Finally... *pant* *gasp* ... now to zip them up...

Steroids Man has to struggle to zip them up because there's a bulge of fat rolling out below the belt-line that he has to push in and get around, when he finally does get it zipped up the zipper gets stuck in place and can't be zipped down below that fat roll.

Steroids Man: Finally.... I am so happy that even though I gained so much weight, I can still fit in these jeans!

Steroids Man tries to walk and notices he doesn't have hardly any mobility in his legs....

Steroids Man: shazam!...

Steroids Man takes really tiny baby steps and then makes it to the stairs in his tight dark blue jeans. Steroids Man tries to make the step down the stairs but finds it impossible....

Steroids Man: How the hell am I going to do this? I know!

Steroids Man jumps down the step with both legs at the same time... kind of like a hop. He does this for every step until he makes it to the bottom and SLOWLY walks into the room with Doug, Phil and the robot.

Steroids Man: I'm going to Amanda's, how do I look guys?

Robot: YOU ARE DAMN FAT, BUT THOSE PANTS MAKE YOU LOOK SEXY AND I WANT TO TOUCH YOU ALL OVER!

Steroids Man: Ok...

Steroids Man slowly walks outside and to his car....

Phil (to robot): So...

Robot: WHAT SHOULD I DO NOW!

Phil: Well if you want to live here maybe you should work on your people skills and get a job.

Robot: YOU MEAN WORK WITH HUMANS IN A NORMAL HUMAN JOB?!

Phil: Yeah, let's go!

~~~~

Steroids Man is at his car and tries to get in... he can't bend his legs at all and has the mobility of a crappy action figure. Steroids Man tries and tries but there's no way he can get into a seated position.

Steroids Man: Damn it!

Phil and the robot drive away forcing Steroids Man to ask Doug to drive him.

Doug: Why can't you drive?

Steroids Man: Just help me out!

Doug: Fine.

Doug gets in the driver seat and starts the car. Steroids Man opens the back doors and just jumps in head first and lays in the back. His legs can't bend at all.

Doug: What the hell are you doing? You're acting very weird. {coming from a man with a full body space tattoo}

Steroids Man: Just take me to Amanda's house and shut the (car) door!

Doug: Why can't you shut it?

Steroids Man: I can't! {literally}

Doug: You turned into a real balloon knot since you came back from your time travel adventure!

Doug and Steroids Man drive to Amanda's house.

~~

Phil and the robot are at the local Sobey's talking to the store manager.

Phil: So what do you say, can he work for you?

Store Manager: I don't know..... I mean... this seems strange.

Robot: PLEASE LET ME WORK FOR YOU!!

Store Manager: I'm antsy to just hire someone out of the ordinary since Steroids Man worked here... it was a horrible time.

Phil: Come on, it will be good publicity for the store, it shows you don't discriminate and you'll be the first place to employ a robot!

Store Manager: Alright fine, you can be the guy who collects the carts and loads groceries into cars.

Robot: AWESOME! I WON'T LET YOU DOWN! -- ENGAGE HUGGING MODE!!!

Store Manager: What the...

The robot hugs the store manager.

Robot: HUGGING MODE IN PROGRESS!!!

Store Manager: *cough* that kinda hurts....

Robot: HUGGING MODE ENDING IN 3 .... 2.... 1..... -- HUGGING MODE IS OVER! NOW TO GET TO WORK!

The robot grabs a cart and pushes it and brings it back to the other carts.

Phil: Awesome, have fun *leaves*

Store Manager: Ummm....

~~

Doug pulls up in Steroids Man's car and the back door opens and Steroids Man crawls using his hands and drags his legs across the sidewalk. Steroids man finds a telephone poll and pulls himself up and wobbles for a bit as he's off balance.

Steroids Man goes to Amanda's door and knocks, she comes out.

Amanda: Hello?

Steroids Man: Hey there.

Amanda: Oh... you again.

Steroids Man: Have you seen the news? I saved the world!

Amanda: Yeah, that's pretty cool, good for you.

Steroids Man: Come on, aren't you impressed?

Amanda: Yeah.

Steroids Man: So... what do you say we get back together.

Amanda: No.

Steroids Man: Why not? I love you.

Amanda: Oh my goodness.... you need to move on, go find someone else!

Steroids Man: but I want you, I love YOU, I'm suppose to be with you!

Amanda: If you were suppose to be with me, then you should have been with me! You were never there for me, you always blew me off to do other things! I didn't feel like you cared for me at all near the end, and I'm never forgiving you for skipping out on your "apology" dinner.

Steroids Man: But I was trapped in the past.

Amanda: I'm tired of the excuses and tired of the lies.... we're done. I'm sorry, just forget about us and move on, please.

Amanda shuts the door and we hear locking noises.

Steroids Man leans against the door crying.

Steroids Man: *crying* Why must you always lock the door every time we break up?! *wahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh*

Steroids Man gets back to the car and once again because of his tight pants, he has to open the door and lay down in the back seat and is unable to close the door.

Doug: Are you going to close the door or what?

Steroids Man: *crying* will you just please do it for me?

Doug: You lazy bastard, no wonder Amanda doesn't love you. You can't make people wait on you hand and foot like this!

Doug gets mad and goes out and slams Steroids Man's door shut and then gets back in the drivers seat to go home.

~~~

The robot is working at the grocery store when a car pulls up outside and drives over the hose and causes the bell to ring.

Robot: WHAT WAS THAT??!!

Cashier: Ummm... he's here for parcel pickup... you have to go and look at his receipt to see what number is on it, and then bring out his groceries with the number.

Robot: OK!

The robot goes outside as the driver rolls his window down.

Driver: Are you a robot....?

Robot: YES! WHAT IS YOUR NUMBER!?

Driver: Umm.... 233... please put it in the back seat.

Robot: I'LL BE RIGHT BACK!

Now the driver is outside a bunch of windows that we can see from the cash registers and the robot just walks through a huge pane of glass and enters the store. All the cashiers are in shock as the robot grabs the shopping cart full of groceries with number 233 on it and pushes it out another pane glass window. From there the robot takes the grocery bags full of cans and stuff and throws it through the back door window of the car and smashes it and throws everything through the window hole.

Driver: What the hell!?

Robot: GOOD DAY SIR!

The manager goes up to the robot and looks at all the broken glass all over the place.

Store Manager: What the hell are you doing?!

Robot: MY JOB, WHAT DOES IT LOOK LIKE!

Store Manager: You broke all these windows! You're fired!

Robot: WHAT WINDOWS!?!?!

Store Manager (pointing): THESE WINDOWS!

Robot: I DIDN'T KNOW THERE WERE WINDOWS THERE... OH NO THIS IS ALL BECAUSE OF MY PROGRAMMING DEFECT!

Store Manager: huh?

Robot: I CAN'T SEE GLASS!

Store Manager: Get out!

Robot: FINE, BUT I'M TAKING A BOTTLE OF COKE WITH ME!

The robot smashes his robot hand through the glass door of the cooler and grabs a glass bottle of Coke with such force it explodes in his robot fist.

The Robot: NOOOOOO...... I'M A MONSTER!!!! *runs*

~~~~

Steroids Man and Doug come home and Phil is on the couch.

Phil: How did it go?

Steroids Man: Leave me alone, I don't want to talk about it!

Steroids Man hops up the stairs and Doug and Phil both watch.

Phil: Do you find Steroids Man is acting weird....er then normal?

Doug: Yes, and I don't like it!

Steroids Man is in his room trying to get his tight tight jeans off.

Steroids Man: Arg... these are stuck... I can't get them undone! smurf! Why do I have to be so fat!? AND I HAVE TO PEE REALLY BADLY!!!

Steroids Man tries and tries and struggles and struggles but no matter what he can't get his button undone or his zipper unzipped and there's no way they're sliding down.

Steroids Man: No.... I don't want to ruin these pants but I can't get them off and I have to pee!!! What now!?

Steroids Man gets in the shower wearing his pants only and pees himself in the shower while the hot water cleans his pants.... then Steroids Man gets out of the bathroom soaking wet with his tight pants on and sees Phil.

Phil: Did you just .... take a shower with your jeans on?

Steroids Man: NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS!!!!

Steroids Man goes on the couch and still can't bend his legs, so he lays down awkwardly on it and talks to himself.

Steroids Man: I don't want to cut these pants.... what am I going to do? I'm going to have to starve myself and not drink anymore fluids until I lose enough weight to get them off me! Also I can't use the bathroom, especially #2!!!

Doug enters the room.

Doug: Are you ok Steroids Man, you're acting kind of funny.

Steroids Man: I'm fine!

Doug: Ok... want the rest of this sandwich?

Steroids Man: NO you smurf idiot! If I have any food I'll have to go to the bathroom, and I'm simply not allowing myself to use the bathroom!!!! DON'T TEMPT ME!!! It's hard enough as it is!!!

Steroids Man gets up and hops away while Doug looks on.

Doug: What the smurf was that anyway?

~~

Later the robot comes home and meets Phil in his office.

Phil: How did your first day at work go?

Robot: I GOT FIRED!

Phil: What?

Robot: THEY WERE ROBO RACIST!!! (The theme song for Dawson Creek starts playing)

Phil: What's going on?

Robot: I ACCIDENTALLY REPLACED MY CRYING NOISE AUDIO FILES WITH THE THEME SONG FROM TV'S DAWSON CREEK!

Phil: Well turn that music off, it's annoying!

Robot: I CAN'T TURN IT OFF UNTIL I STOP BEING UPSET!

Phil: Damn it man, just get over it and find a new job!

Robot (Music still playing): WHAT IF I CAN'T?!

Phil: Well you have to contribute somehow, we can't just have you living here for free!

Robot: YOU GUYS ARE BILLIONAIRES, WHY CAN'T YOU??!?!

Phil: I'm just going to level with you... I don't like you.

The robot now begins to play the tune from the Brady Bunch.

Phil: Now what's happening?

Robot: I'M REALLY UPSET NOW!!!

*THUD*!!!

Phil: What was that?

Everyone rushes to the hallway to see that Steroids Man has fallen down the stairs in his tight pants.

Phil: Are you ok?

Steroids Man: Yes.

There's a long awkward silence as Steroids Man is laying on the floor and Doug, Phil, the robot and the cat look down at him.

Steroids Man: What?

Doug: Are you ... going to get up?

Steroids Man: Of course I am. *longer and way more awkwarder silence*

Doug: So do it....

Steroids Man (Crying): Ok... here goes.

Steroids Man flails his legs frantically but he still can't bend his knees and only has slight movement of his hips. His feet are also purple from lack of circulation. Steroids Man grabs onto the rails and climbs up the rungs until he manages to get up.

Steroids Man: There. No problem at all.

Robot: IT TOOK YOU 7 MINUTES AND 22 SECONDS TO GET OFF THE FLOOR!

Steroids Man: No it didn't... it's just cold in here so your perception of time is off.

Phil: We're worried about you... you've been acting so strange, especially since you put those pants on and...

Steroids Man: NO MORE QUESTIONS!!!

Steroids Man hops away leaving Doug, Phil and The Robot alone.

Doug: You guys at first I was upset with how mean he's acting... but I think there's something seriously wrong here.

Phil: Maybe he's on drugs again.

Doug: Maybe we should have an intervention, I've been through 7 interventions and each one of them helped me get off drugs!

Robot: LET'S DO IT!

Phil: Ok, we'll set something up for tomorrow.

~~~~

Steroids Man has spent all night trying to get his pants off.... he can't sleep because he's too hungry and not allowing himself to eat and also he has been holding in his bowel movement in for so long that it made him a bit sick. He looks like crap but he STILL can't get his pants off.

Steroids Man is walking around trying to get his mind off it when he tries to take a relaxing stance and put his hands in his pockets... it's not going well.

Steroids Man: DAMN IT!!! Don't tell me I gained so much weight that my hands won't even fit in my pockets now!!

Steroids Man tries and tries and pushes hard and finally forces his hands in his side pockets of the jeans.

Steroids Man: Whew.... now my nose is itchy.

Steroids Man tries to pull his hands out of his pockets but can't.

Steroids Man: No.... this can't be happening....... arg!!!!!

Steroids Man tries and tries but can't do it, and his nose is so itchy... he finds an exposes nail in a spare room and rubs his face against it cutting his face all up.

Phil (Shouting): Steroids Man! Get down here, we need to see ya!

Steroids Man hops down the stairs and sees Phil, Doug and the robot on couches arranged in the living room.

Steroids Man: What's... going on?

Phil: Have a seat... we just want to talk to ya.

Steroids Man: No....

Steroids Man is afraid to sit down because his hands are stuck in his pockets and he may not be able to get back up.

Doug: We're worried about ya... you're not the same Steroids Man we remember.

Phil: You changed.... you're scaring us and we're concerned about you.

Steroids Man: Everything is fine!

Doug: You've been quite rude to me lately..... ruder then usual.

The robot: LOOK AT YOU!!! YOU LOOK HORRIBLE!

Phil: He's right, you look like you're on drugs or something.

Steroids Man: Listen, I'm just going through a real personal problem right now and I don't want to discuss it!

Phil: Open up to us, we're here for you!

Doug: We made you a cake... a cake to show we care.

Steroids Man: Damn it, I can't eat your smurf cake!

Doug: You don't have to be mean to us, we're just trying to help you!

Robot: I HELPED MAKE THAT CAKE AND YOU HURT MY ROBOT FEELINGS!!

Phil: Oh no...

The robot starts playing "Meet The Flinstones" theme song.

Phil: Look, you made the robot cry!

Steroids Man: Guys, seriously, I'm fine, just leave me the smurf alone! Let me deal with my problem myself!

Doug: Sorry for trying to help you!

Phil: We don't deserve this Steroids Man....

Steroids Man: I'm going for a walk!

Steroids Man goes to leave but can't open the door cause his hands are stuck in his pockets.

Steroids Man: Will someone open this door for me?

Doug: Why can't you open it?

Steroids Man: PLEASE!!!

Doug: I can't believe you... you think you're so high and mighty that people have to open doors for you, get off your smurf high horse! You know what? I'm going to open the door for you, I hope you feel really good about yourself! This will be the last thing I EVER do for you!

Doug opens the door and Steroids Man hops away.

Doug: Man what an balloon knot!

Phil: I don't know what happened to him... but he did turn into a major douchebag.

Robot: I NO LONGER LOVE HIM THE WAY I USED TOOOOO!!

~~~~~

It starts to rain and Steroids Man hops to Amanda's house and bumps into the doorbell to ring it and she comes out. It takes him 2 hours to get there.

Amanda: Hello? Oh... Steroids Man... what are you doing here?

Steroids Man: I love you please take me back!

Amanda: I'm sorry I can't get hurt again.... no!

Steroids Man: I need you! PLEASE!

Amanda: Steroids Man you have to stop coming here... I'm really trying hard to get over you.

Steroids Man: What was that last part?

Amanda: I got to go!

Amanda shuts the door and there's silence.

Steroids Man: Hey, she didn't lock the door that time! I'm making progress!

Then we hear locking noises.

Steroids Man: shazam!!!

~~~

Steroids Man hops back home in the pouring rain, still trapped in his pants and still with his hands trapped in his pockets... he still can't open the door to the mansion cause his hands are caught...

After a while Phil swears he hears something outside and opens the door and Steroids Man comes in soaking wet.

Phil: What are you doing standing out in the rain?

Steroids Man: I was waiting for someone to open the door for me!

Phil: Why couldn't you have opened the door?

Steroids Man: I just can't!

Phil: Oh Steroids Man.... you hit rock bottom...

Steroids Man hops to a room in the mansion filled with guns and stuff, he rams into a glass panel and knocks some shot guns out.

Steroids Man: This is it... this is the end for me....

We hear gunshot noises throughout the mansion and Phil enters the room with Steroids Man to see Steroids Man on the floor. Steroids Man is holding onto a shotgun with his mouth on the trigger.... there's a few gun-holes in the room.

Phil: What the hell??

Steroids Man: I can't even kill myself!

Phil: Ok, buddy... please tell me what's going on, are you on drugs? What is it?

Steroids Man: You want the truth? Huh? Do ya? The actual truth!?!?

Phil: Yah...

Steroids Man: These jeans are too tight... I can't get them off.... also I put my hands in my pockets and can't get them out!

Phil: Are you smurf serious... that's been your problem this whole time?

Steroids Man: *sob* yes!

Phil: Ok... well let's just cut them off!

Steroids Man: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Phil: Why not?

Steroids Man: I had these pants for a very long time! When the Steroids Cave collapsed I went back to find these... they mean so much to me I can't let them get destroyed!

Phil: Steroids Man, you're dying! We have to cut those pants off you!

Steroids Man: This is no time for your gay parlor tricks!

Phil: This is serious!

Steroids Man: No.... I would rather die then see these pants get destroyed... at least then I will look beautiful at my funeral and be buried in the pants I like!

Phil: What else is going on?

Steroids Man: *crying loudly* Amanda doesn't love me anymore! I can't live without her....

Phil: *sigh*

~~~

At Amanda's house we hear the doorbell ring.

Amanda: Oh... now what?

Amanda opens the door to see Phil standing outside.

Amanda: Phil?

Phil: Can I come in for a minute?

Amanda: Sure.

They sit on the couch and talk.

Phil: This is going to sound insane but Steroids Man recently became trapped in very tight pants and refuses to get out of them.

Amanda: What?

Phil: He's dying....

Amanda: What am I suppose to do?

Phil: He loves you very much... maybe you should go talk to him.

Amanda: Oh.... I feel bad for the guy but I don't know if I can get back with him... he really hurt me. He completely missed our last date and didn't even call!

Phil: Yeah... he was trapped in the past.

Amanda: What?

Phil: Yeah, and I can prove it.

Amanda: You mean... he wasn't lying to me?

Phil: No, he really does care about you. In fact you were the main driving force for him to make it back home, he came back because of you and saved the world for you.

Amanda looks teary eyed but is smiling.

~~~

Steroids Man is in the bathroom with the robot. Steroids Man is laying on the floor while the robot fills up the bathtub.

Robot: OK, SO WHAT AM I DOING AGAIN?

Steroids Man: Just fill the tub and place me in the water, face down.

Robot: ACCORDING TO MY ROBOT DATA FILES, THIS WILL KILL YOU!

Steroids Man: Exactly.

Robot: WELL THAT'S GOOD THEN BECAUSE I THINK YOU'RE A TOTAL DOUCHBAG!

The robot picks up Steroids Man and prepares to put him in the water when Amanda enters the room.

Amanda: Put him down!

Robot: OK!

The robot drops him on the cold bathroom floor and leaves and Amanda crouches down next to Steroids Man.

Amanda: Steroids Man, are you ok?

Steroids Man: Amanda... you came back for me.

Amanda: Yeah... I heard you were in trouble.

Steroids Man: Can we go out again?

Amanda: Why don't we take it slow and rebuild our relationship so it really lasts?

Steroids Man: Will you move back in with me?

Amanda: That's not slow enough..... now how about we get these pants off?

Steroids Man: I can't... they're so tight...

Amanda: Can we cut them off?

Steroids Man: No....

Amanda: Have you thought about liposuction?

Steroids Man: No... do you think they would do it while I kept my pants on?

Amanda: Well, you're rich enough, you should be able to pay them off.

Steroids Man: Oh, you're a genius!

Amanda hugs Steroids Man.

~~~~~~~

end

~
~
~
~
~
~
~

Something extra:

We cut to the maximum security jail that Wheels has been placed in... he's back in his old cell. Now before Dr. Bad rescued Wheels from jail at the start of this season, Wheels has been making a tunnel with a spoon to escape... now that he's back in the same cell he is able to complete his tunnel.

We see Wheels crawl through pipes and end up emerging out of a pipe with a waterfall and he swims to shore with his arms.

A team of scientists is waiting for him and they pick him up and carry him off.

Wheels: Good job everyone... now I can focus on my next plan.... my plan for REVENGE on Steroids Man!
Clovvach
Hideous Demon Spawn

Re: Chapter 76 --> The Tight Pants

Post by Clovvach »

I love the robot cry XD I think you did a great job balancing story and humor for this one ;)

OMG steroids man reminds me so much of me it makes me volmit.
Clarence
Game Destroyer

Post by Clarence »

Thanks for the compliment, glad you liked it! I thought maybe the subplot about the robot getting a job was a little long winded and unnecessary though.... maybe making the story too long but I couldn't cut any of it out.
Clovvach wrote:OMG steroids man reminds me so much of me it makes me volmit.
So..... you had a situation where you became trapped in your pants and all your friends thought you turned into an balloon knot?
Clovvach
Hideous Demon Spawn

Post by Clovvach »

Clarence wrote: So..... you had a situation where you became trapped in your pants and all your friends thought you turned into an balloon knot?
I had a situation where someone constantly told me to "get over it" no matter what I did, and everyone seemed to agree with them yes. Plus we prolly share IQ levels lol ;)
Clarence
Game Destroyer

Post by Clarence »

Who ever would have thought that Steroids Man's greatest enemy would be a pair of really tight pants.
Clarence
Game Destroyer

Post by Clarence »

So any thoughts for future episodes?

-Is Steroids Man really going to be skinny and liopsucked now?

-What's the dealo with Amanda?

-The Manager?!?!?

...wheels?

The robot is part of the cast now???

Full body space tattoo?!?!?!?!?!?
Clovvach
Hideous Demon Spawn

Post by Clovvach »

I think steroids man is prolly going to take Steroids and disregaurd the comas :P
Wesley
GOD

Post by Wesley »

I may have a pair of pants that is too tight, but I refuse to throw them out. I may try them on next time I think about it.
"Work hard, be humble and stay positive."

~ Donnie Yen ~
LaLou
Ancient Moderator

Post by LaLou »

I once saw a guy who's pants were at least two sizes too small. Somehow he managed to squeeze everything inside. The disgusting part was what bulged over the top.
Clarence
Game Destroyer

Post by Clarence »

ewwwww
Wesley
GOD

Post by Wesley »

That type of muffin top is not sexy on a man or a woman. Looks more like a Shar Pei puppy.

Something like this.....

"Work hard, be humble and stay positive."

~ Donnie Yen ~
chex
Guessing Games Queen. Suck it, Nich.

Post by chex »

Perhaps I'm a heartless jabberwocky, but I love the door locking. :lol:
Clarence
Game Destroyer

Post by Clarence »