Deal with it.

Want to rant about something? Or see me go on about something stupid? This is the place.
nich
I live here

Deal with it.

Post by nich »

So there have been complaints about rumors that the new Xbox will require an "always on connection". This means if your internet disconnects or you simply don't have one then you have no Xbox. Even for single player.

So the creative director of Microsoft say this on Twitter in response to negativity. "#Dealwithit"

What a retard. I mean it's bad enough that Microsoft is on tin ice to begin with. Halo, Gears, and Fable are their only real system sellers, they say their focusing more on apps then games (I bet any smart TV can do everything the next Xbox will do), and they only entered gaming to compete with Sony and had no passion or knowledge for games. The last thing they want to do is treat their customers with disrespect. He's an idiot and should be fired.

The funny thing is he made his Tweets hidden since then. Sadly for him is stupidity already spread into the news. Specifically IGN. They made a video about it filled with screenshots all his Tweets.

youtube.com/watch?v=dgPHmHpelA8

Now on Twitter I have this thing where I take a stupid comment and show it to the world. Okay so I only have 6 followers but it's still fun to do. I call it "Stupid Comment Of The Day". of coarse I had to include his Tweet (Though the video link in this case) but I also sent a Tweet to him.

twitter.com/TraditionalGame/status/320302257386188800

Owned?
If you don't have the temperament to pursue your dreams then no one is going to do it for you.

nich
I live here

Re: Deal with it.

Post by nich »

HAHAHAHAHAHA! The balloon knot got fired! :lol:

Deal with THAT!
If you don't have the temperament to pursue your dreams then no one is going to do it for you.