I smurf HATE Shopping

Want to rant about something? Or see me go on about something stupid? This is the place.
chex
Guessing Games Queen. Suck it, Nich.

Re: I smurf HATE Shopping

Post by chex »

And you know I won't say no. :twisted:
Eff
Demimod

Post by Eff »

I smurf LOVE shopping

I just sold my scooter since he got stripped down and went on shopping . Got some un-needed things , like an acoustic beauty guitar , and i feel great !
Dowster wrote:This one time - also know as last Wednesday
Shay
recuerdame

Post by Shay »

I am going shopping tomorrow after my 6 hours mandatory OT and after I get my hair chopped. I need to get a nice new outfit for my new hair-do and for the molly (MDM) party tomorrow night. Excited about the party, excited about the hair cut, not excited about shopping. T_T
Eff
Demimod

Post by Eff »

I'v been at the hair dresser too today. found out that i just can sit still .spent 25 min' with the hair color on my head ,instead of 40 min' /
also i made the man shamppo me quick and almost got up before he finished the hair cut . i smurf hate hair ... shopping .
Dowster wrote:This one time - also know as last Wednesday
Shay
recuerdame

Post by Shay »

Lol I'm kind of nervous about getting my hair cut. I'm really picky about it when it's short and I don't trust people with my hair very much. When it's already short and I just need a trim, it's no big deal. But I'm going from 17 inches of hair to about 2 inches. xD So many things could go wrong. Scared but excited all at once.