I smurf HATE Shopping

Want to rant about something? Or see me go on about something stupid? This is the place.
Shay
recuerdame

I smurf HATE Shopping

Post by Shay »

*GASP!* What? Me? A girl? Hate shopping?

smurf YES. I goddamn mother smurf HATE shopping. Always have. Always will. Because I hate shopping so much, I only go when I know exactly what I want and where I can find it. That way I'm in and out in 15 minutes. (yeah yeah send me to OoC) It's Whip-It or Dip-It (lmao) food day tomorrow night for our October birthdays on the night shift. I am going to make just a basic chili and cheese dip, but I needed a crock pot. I got paid tonight so I decided to go to Walmart after work tonight. Now, I hate Walmart with a passion as it is. However, I also needed a new coat and mittens since my cat peed on it. I had to buy something pink to wear for the Walk for Strides on Sunday. I needed chili and chips, as I already had the cheese. And then some miscellaneous items I've been needing to get but been putting off because...well...I hate shopping. I knew exactly where everything was at. This little trip should have taken me no longer than 20 minutes, and that's IF they were busy, which they weren't.

smurf my life.

I walk in and EVERYTHING has been completely rearranged. Not only were they finishing up some final touches in the rearranging process, but nothing made any goddamn sense how they organized things. Kool-aid was next to the alcohol and not with the other powdered drinks and juices. Winter gloves/mittens were with the sun glasses. Magnets and thumb tacks were one isle away from the animal supplies and nowhere near either office or school supplies. All of the cookware was on the complete opposite side of the store near the toys rather than near any of the home goods. Brushes, orajel, deoderant, lotion, and hair ties were near the food while shampoo was across the clothes. I never did find that damn facial wash. On top of trying to figure out where all the categories were, the items FOR each category were organized in such a bizarre way it took me forever just find the item I was looking for once I finally found the right area.

Ok, FINALLY I have found everything I need, over an hour later. I make it to the register, thank god it wasn't busy. Ring everything up and go to swipe my card, not approved. Not approved!? Wtf do you mean not approved? I just got paid! Even when I dont have money in my account, I have a $1500 overdraft protection so I can still withdraw money. Swiped it again. Still not approved. Lady ran my card number. Still not approved. Go to grab my checkbook and I apparently used my last check the other day lending $100 to an ex friend to buy her math book. smurf. So I have to drive to damn ATM and withdraw money, then come back to pay for my shazam!.

FUUUUUCCKKKKK!!! I only bought 16 items. There's no smurf reason it should have taken me over an hour and a half to buy some miscellaneous items.
chex
Guessing Games Queen. Suck it, Nich.

Re: I smurf HATE Shopping

Post by chex »

Usually I love shopping. Especially without children! But apparently I've lost a bit too much weight, and it's no longer fun shopping for clothes. :( It took for-smurf-ever to find jeans that fit. The 3s fit well in the thigh, but were too loose in the waist/hips. The 1s fit well in the waist/hips, but were too tight in the thigh, making the flair at the bottom look ridiculous. I settled on the 1s (L.E.I.) Why didn't I try another brand? Because the only other smurf brand that came in a 1 was by Miley Cyrus. I'm 25 smurf years old. I'll pass, thanks. And don't get me started on tops. I couldn't find anything that was smaller than a 4-6. Now, maybe Miley has some in her collections, but I'd prefer not to look like I'm 14 when I go to pick up my husband at the airport. Little people need clothes too, goddamn it, so smurf you, Walmart, and your goddamn Miley Cyrus clothes! :evil:

I died a little inside today. Before I found the L.E.I. jeans, I thought I was going to have to dress like Hannah Montana.
Eff
Demimod

Post by Eff »

Chexy,If you lost weight, you can shop at your daughter's shop for cloths. Like gap kids or whatever ? nice.

Anyway I thought wallmart sells food and things for the house and stuff, i didn't know they sell cloths .
Dowster wrote:This one time - also know as last Wednesday
chex

Post by chex »

Walmart has a crappy selection of everything.

And I ended up ordering a top from JC Penney.
bella
the two timer

Re: I fruit loops HATE Shopping

Post by bella »

*feeds chexy*

Shopping for clothes can be a pin, you look for jeans in your size and one time it looks like a tent and the other like the skin of a sausage. Don't they have generalized sizes? And if you find some which fits, it usually is an expensive one.
Shay
recuerdame

Post by Shay »

I finally ended up settling for two pairs of the L.E.I. brand jeans as well. I think it's the way they make the jeans though because I have the same problem. The two pair I bought fit the length of my legs and my thighs, but they're too big around the waist. I can take my jeans off without having to unbutton them. I'm learning that it's quite hard to shop for clothes for me for that very reason. :evil:
chex

Post by chex »

Maybe we just have large thighs. :lol:
Shay
recuerdame

Post by Shay »

I have always hated my thighs. Tis a possibility indeed.
Eff
Demimod

Post by Eff »

You both are foking drunk.
Shay
recuerdame

Post by Shay »

If I were drunk and at work, that would be awesome! :D
Wesley
GOD

Post by Wesley »

Just thought I would mention that sticks are not sexy. Curves are sexy. This includes the legs.
"Work hard, be humble and stay positive."

~ Donnie Yen ~
Eff
Demimod

Post by Eff »

So even a leg night lamp do it for you huh?
Shay
recuerdame

Post by Shay »

I agree with you completely, Zot. Just I think mine are TOO big. :? I got a Y membership though, so I'll be toning out soon. :)
chex

Post by chex »

I was joking about the big thighs... :?
Shay
recuerdame

Post by Shay »

I know, but I honostly hate my thighs. Lol
Wesley
GOD

Post by Wesley »

I think I need to inspect all of your thighs before you do anything, just to make sure....
"Work hard, be humble and stay positive."

~ Donnie Yen ~
Blondie
Founder of the NEL Arms

Post by Blondie »

And I thought it was only me that hated shopping.
My girls love it and I hate it with a passion.
The quicker done, the better!
Image This is not America. No, this is not. Sha la la la la
(Bowie)
Giana
I never sleep

Post by Giana »

I dont love shopping and i dont hate shopping.I do it cause it's necesary,but when it comes to clothes,i buy whenever i see something i like and fits me.
Eff
Demimod

Post by Eff »

If i like something i will buy it if it fits or not. i really do that. i bought a week ago this white shiny (red'n black) pants, i love them, world wide weird pants, but they were too big, I bought them anyway.
Shay
recuerdame

Post by Shay »

GreatZot wrote:I think I need to inspect all of your thighs before you do anything, just to make sure....

I think this can be arranged. ;)