Jackass MTV

Talk about your favourite shows here!
Eff
Demimod

Jackass MTV

Post by Eff »

Since i started to open my teli, i have a lot to say. TV is full'a shazam!. BUT remember the Jackass?! the mtv show? wowowow they were D best , Am i the only one interesting in this kind'a shows and humor? they used to drive real fast in a car with the roof open and spit , then get the spit back at their faces coz of the wind, just funny s**t unbelievble shait.
The best play ever was when one of'em had to go (toilet) but they were in this mountain where ppl practice ski, so they built a toilet from the snow, just like a real one ,hilarious , and shazam! in it, then filmed it. HA HA HA i wish i could share it with you..but I have just one youtube link but ther r lots of'em.
Please watch it ALL.
Remember the dwarf guy who ... wow
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gnj-g5jAjFU
Dowster wrote:This one time - also know as last Wednesday
raiden676
Satan's Bitch
Location: Locked in my hotel room using my nightmares to build a wall from society.

Re: Jackass MTV

Post by raiden676 »

I never get old of the Jackass Skits.

I especially love the movies.

Hasen't MTV changed a lot over the years though, in your opinion?
"Goodbye cruel world. I'm leaving you today. Goodbye, goodbye, goodbye! Goodbye all you people, theres nothing you can say to make me change my mind...Goodbye."

-Pink Floyd
Goodbye Cruel World
The Wall
Track 12.
Eff
Demimod

Post by Eff »

Sure did , and i'm not sure if i like it or not .
Not . I don't like it , they use to have brilliant shows like the jackass (?!?) and good music 22\7 , now its shiting reality shows , who the hell cares for the ferrari car \pool that these singer has or whatever .

Raiden how old Ryou?
Dowster wrote:This one time - also know as last Wednesday
raiden676
Satan's Bitch
Location: Locked in my hotel room using my nightmares to build a wall from society.

Post by raiden676 »

nineteen

I think MTV needs to change a lot of things.
1st some of the shows need to go. Pimp my ride was alright but after a few shows, things went downhill from there. Just junk the car. I have to admit some of the cars are actually kind of cool. But who needs tvs and dvd players while your trying to drive? I can understand the kids being somewhat of a problem, but it is a car, not an entertainment center.

2nd put back on the music videos. Old or new, the videos still have value. The last time I checked, the only time music videos come on is during the headbangers ball. Never get rid of that show. I say that because it is the only time rock and roll shows some of their videos (except for Viva La Bam). I don't even hardly watch headbangers ball because it comes on so late.

MTV, Seriously, they need help.
"Goodbye cruel world. I'm leaving you today. Goodbye, goodbye, goodbye! Goodbye all you people, theres nothing you can say to make me change my mind...Goodbye."

-Pink Floyd
Goodbye Cruel World
The Wall
Track 12.
chex
Guessing Games Queen. Suck it, Nich.

Post by chex »

raiden676 wrote:but it is a car, not an entertainment center.
Clearly you've never been on a long trip with young children.
Clovvach
Hideous Demon Spawn

Post by Clovvach »

:lol: She has a point.
raiden676
Satan's Bitch

Post by raiden676 »

Very true.

I don't believe there was anytime in my life where a simple ride around in the car turned into the trip from hell.

-Pink Floyd
Goodbye Cruel World
The Wall
Track 12.
chex
Guessing Games Queen. Suck it, Nich.

Post by chex »

No one said anything about "the trip from hell."
Wesley
GOD

Post by Wesley »

When I was a youth, we took many long trips by car. This was before DVD... hell, it was before VCRs! We had stories on cassette tape, little books, or a pad of paper and some pencils. We played a ton of the connect-the-dots-to-make-a-box game. Also drew little flip cartoons in the corner of the notebooks.
"Work hard, be humble and stay positive."

~ Donnie Yen ~