Alphabet Game

This is for forum posting games if you're extra bored and there's nothing to do and you feel like you need to lower your IQ a bit. enjoy!

Moderator: bella

nich
I live here

Alphabet Game

Post by nich »

A pretty simple yet fun game. You choose a category and then have to come up with words that start with a letter in that category in alphabetical order. Say if we're doing fruits. I would pick "Apple" for A and then someone else would pick "Banana" for B.

One word per person
Must go in alphabetical order.
Whoever finishes the category by finding a word for Z gets to pick the next category.
No winner in this game. Just a fun word game. :D

I'll start with what I think will be a popular one.

Movie Titles

A: Armageddon
If you don't have the temperament to pursue your dreams then no one is going to do it for you.

Vincent
Posting Fiend

Re: Alphabet Game

Post by Vincent »

BRAVE
Something reminds me that this game has already been made...
Pi Kaaa kaa-pika-chu chu Pi Kachu pi-kaaa-chu kaaa chu pika-pika pii pika-chu chu piikachu pi Pika-chu Pipi Pi pipi Chu pi-ka-chu, pi pi-kaaa-chu Pika-pi kaa pika-pika Chu pi Pika chu Ka kaa pika-pika chu, Kaa Pi Chu kaa ... pi'pi pi pikaa, kaa pipi'pi pii pi'pi pikaa chu pikapi. Chu, pi Kaaa pika-pika.
Moe
Official NELG Headmaster Tech Guy of Awesomeness

Post by Moe »

Conned

Also... viewtopic.php?f=19&t=3453
Same game? (It starts out with songs, but it moved into other topics as well)
"Deep down you may still be that same great kid you used to be. But it's not who you
are underneath, it's what you do that defines you."
- Rachel Dawes, Batman Begins

"Do you know what happens to a toad when it's struck by lightning? The same thing
that happens to everything else."
- Ororo Munroe, X-Men
Vincent
Posting Fiend

Post by Vincent »

Despeciable Me
Pi Kaaa kaa-pika-chu chu Pi Kachu pi-kaaa-chu kaaa chu pika-pika pii pika-chu chu piikachu pi Pika-chu Pipi Pi pipi Chu pi-ka-chu, pi pi-kaaa-chu Pika-pi kaa pika-pika Chu pi Pika chu Ka kaa pika-pika chu, Kaa Pi Chu kaa ... pi'pi pi pikaa, kaa pipi'pi pii pi'pi pikaa chu pikapi. Chu, pi Kaaa pika-pika.