Pictures of people freaking out @haunted house

Got a good joke or wanna have a good laugh? Come here and bring your best jokes! GOOD AND HILARIOUS JOKES ONLY!!!
Clarence
Game Destroyer

Pictures of people freaking out @haunted house

Post by Clarence »

#19 has me laughing my bottom off this morning!

http://www.funnyordie.com/slideshows/8e ... 13-edition
chex
Guessing Games Queen. Suck it, Nich.

Re: Pictures of people freaking out @haunted house

Post by chex »

Dude! I have one of me in there!! I'm in the process of yelling "shazam!!" If I ever find it (we've moved four times since then) I'll share.

Y'know, my little brother got knocked on the head with a chainsaw in there, and they refunded all our money. We used it to buy him a hoodie so he could cover his blood-matted hair. :lol:
Clarence
Game Destroyer

Post by Clarence »

chex wrote:Dude! I have one of me in there!! I'm in the process of yelling "shazam!!" If I ever find it (we've moved four times since then) I'll share.

Y'know, my little brother got knocked on the head with a chainsaw in there, and they refunded all our money. We used it to buy him a hoodie so he could cover his blood-matted hair. :lol:
I would have asked for a refund and then some, pay for my hotel shazam! heads!
chex
Guessing Games Queen. Suck it, Nich.

Post by chex »

We we're only there for the day, so no hotel. (I grew up two hours from it.) Besides, it was his own stupid fault for climbing the walls. For a short time after that, they actually had a sign put up, telling people not to climb. :lol: Unfortunately, I never took a pic of that.