The Inquest of Hurricane Lenny

The best time you could ever have playing games that involve yes/no questions only!

Moderator: bella

Clarence
Game Destroyer

Re: The Inquest of Hurricane Lenny

Post by Clarence »

GreatZot wrote:Okay, fine. No mail-order punches to the face.

Entropy is the natural law whereby all systems tend toward a lower level of complexity, energy, and organization.

Still, nice job with a crazy stumper, even if some of the answers were a little screwy! :D

I really got thrown with the law question. Who would have thought that I would have randomly needed to learn about all these laws for a hurricane? I did try to find the right answer for this but couldn't.....
chex
Guessing Games Queen. Suck it, Nich.

Post by chex »

Your object was the hurricane. Not reports of the hurricane. You can't have it both ways.
Donden
Artiste

Post by Donden »

Clarence wrote:I would have randomly needed to learn about all these laws for a hurricane?
A good study lesson, a few more of these rounds and you will probaly know a little about everything :D
*Some kind of signature*
nich
I live here

Post by nich »

I agree with Chex. The past/present thing was febreeze. I think we should all stop being misleading. This is supposed to be a fun friendly game. Not a competition.
Clarence wrote:Blame Reaper for asking that question "Did it cease to exist because of law"
It made the most sense at the time.
If you don't have the temperament to pursue your dreams then no one is going to do it for you.

Clarence
Game Destroyer

Post by Clarence »

Exactly.

Gray areas and maybe I answered things too literally.

Counterpoint:

You guys ask better questions next time!

I was sure you guys would guess weather event or something sooner. Dondon just walked in and got it man!