Level 103

Are you stuck on a level? This is the section of the forum you come to. Don't come here looking for the passwords, this is just to provide hints. We will try to help you as much as we can, you do not need to register to post in this section.
Dmitri 2

Level 103

Post by Dmitri 2 »

I am confused as to what I should do to start Level 103... I know that it says to paint the background black, but how? And yes I have looked up some hints in other forums. They say things like use paint, photoshop, or print, but could someone explain into further detail please? Sorry but I have never done anything like this before.
Clarence
Game Destroyer

Re: Level 103

Post by Clarence »

Vincent
Posting Fiend

Post by Vincent »

How did you pass level 54 then?
Pi Kaaa kaa-pika-chu chu Pi Kachu pi-kaaa-chu kaaa chu pika-pika pii pika-chu chu piikachu pi Pika-chu Pipi Pi pipi Chu pi-ka-chu, pi pi-kaaa-chu Pika-pi kaa pika-pika Chu pi Pika chu Ka kaa pika-pika chu, Kaa Pi Chu kaa ... pi'pi pi pikaa, kaa pipi'pi pii pi'pi pikaa chu pikapi. Chu, pi Kaaa pika-pika.
bella
the two timer

Post by bella »

Here you can find some answers to your questions.

viewtopic.php?f=35&t=24

If you still have questions, don't hesitate to ask. ;)
Dmitri 2

Post by Dmitri 2 »

@Vincent Because when I was doing level 54 I could could clearly see the word foutje on the screen without even doing anything but on this level I don't see anything.

@Clarence I know there is a print screen button but I am doing this on a laptop not a regular computer which means I can't print anything so the print menu does not open up when I press that.
LaLou
Ancient Moderator

Post by LaLou »

Please don't post passwords.
BTW, which program do you use to paint? I found out (actually on this level) that Photoshop is too advanced and that you better use MS Paint. I think there might be your problem.
Dmitri
Starting to fit in

Post by Dmitri »

[color=#40BF80]Sorry I posted that password- Anyway I was trying to use the program called Paint. Is that the same thing as MS Paint?[/color] Also I will need some advice on what to do.
If I'm not playing Never Ending Level Game, it might be because I'm watching NASCAR.
Vincent
Posting Fiend

Post by Vincent »

Paint is just the same as MS Paint.
Pi Kaaa kaa-pika-chu chu Pi Kachu pi-kaaa-chu kaaa chu pika-pika pii pika-chu chu piikachu pi Pika-chu Pipi Pi pipi Chu pi-ka-chu, pi pi-kaaa-chu Pika-pi kaa pika-pika Chu pi Pika chu Ka kaa pika-pika chu, Kaa Pi Chu kaa ... pi'pi pi pikaa, kaa pipi'pi pii pi'pi pikaa chu pikapi. Chu, pi Kaaa pika-pika.
Dmitri
Starting to fit in

Post by Dmitri »

And what should I do once I'm in MS Paint? :?
If I'm not playing Never Ending Level Game, it might be because I'm watching NASCAR.
Clarence
Game Destroyer

Post by Clarence »

It's like copy and paste.

Pressing the "print screen" button copies whatever is presently on the screen and now can be pasted into a paint program for editing.
Dmitri
Starting to fit in

Post by Dmitri »

Thanks Clarence! I figured it out thanks a lot for your help. By the way I love your game best computer game out there. :D
Clarence
Game Destroyer

Post by Clarence »

Thanks a lot!

Good luck on the levels to come and hope to see you around the forums :)
Dmitri
Starting to fit in

Post by Dmitri »

Thanks I am sure I will be back :P
Dmitri
Starting to fit in

Post by Dmitri »

Oh yeah something else you guys probably already know that there are people that post youtube videos of NELG that contain the level passwords right? I don't suppose there is anything we can do about that is there? :|
LaLou
Ancient Moderator

Post by LaLou »

I like that: you're already starting to fit in.
Dmitri
Starting to fit in

Post by Dmitri »

What do you mean?
Wesley
GOD

Post by Wesley »

Back when some of these levels were new, some people posted walkthrough videos and stuff. Also, in here we never give the answer, only hints. It encourages creative thought.

The fact that you are disturbed by the "cheater" videos on YouTube means you have a similar mindset to many of us in here.
"Work hard, be humble and stay positive."

~ Donnie Yen ~
Dmitri
Starting to fit in

Post by Dmitri »

Oh I see yes you are right about that. ;)
Banana

Post by Banana »

Is it just click and follow the path while holding down the mouse? I have the Internet and Paint windows half-size and side by side for easy referencing, and I'm pretty sure I'm staying inside the path, but nothing is happening.
Clarence
Game Destroyer

Post by Clarence »

Don't click just move the mouse unclicked, I think having it pressed down messes it up.