Hangover

Review all movies, new or old here! Lots of people on this forum like to talk about movies, so if you have a movie to discuss just make a topic for it! These topics will be full of SPOILERS!
Eff
Demimod

Hangover

Post by Eff »

---- h i l a r i o u s . I love those kind'a movies .
It starts when few guys who awaken from an all-night bachelor party in Vegas to discover that the groom is missing so they're making a phone call to the groom's wife to be , to tell her :
'' we screwed-up ,we lost him '' {... Few hours b4 the wedding should start..} :lol:

The movie is full with everything . funny as hell .

Dowster wrote:This one time - also know as last Wednesday
raiden676
Satan's Bitch
Location: Locked in my hotel room using my nightmares to build a wall from society.

Re: Hangover

Post by raiden676 »

Hangover was funny as hell

I hope to go out and buy the DVD real soon.
"Goodbye cruel world. I'm leaving you today. Goodbye, goodbye, goodbye! Goodbye all you people, theres nothing you can say to make me change my mind...Goodbye."

-Pink Floyd
Goodbye Cruel World
The Wall
Track 12.
Nilex
Starting to fit in

Post by Nilex »

I think this movie is retarded... but the baby scene i pissed my pants :D that was smurf nasty & hilarious!
That and the beard guy.
Eff
Demimod

Post by Eff »

I think it was a brilliant movie . we have the random shazam! in our life we don't need to watch it in theater too . As stupid as the movie can be the better !

How about the moment when they found their man on the roof tide up in the sun :lol:

Edit -Ohh and no one here liked it but me . HA ha
Dowster wrote:This one time - also know as last Wednesday