Are you stuck on a level? This is the section of the forum you come to. Don't come here looking for the passwords, this is just to provide hints. We will try to help you as much as we can, you do not need to register to post in this section.
sebko
Hi, I'm new

Post by sebko »

Bells, are you still there? I am perfectly stuck at 197 (two years ago) and I´m back now. Can´t find the PW box; tried all the basics I could remember, including the 58´ style. Found two different audios (I believe, the solution is there), however, I can´t understand it. I can go round and round at any zoom - nothing. I read carefully help section. Nothing. Naturally, curse Clarence heavily (:lol:) but I suppose, with my IQ 34,5 (oficially measured), I don´t get any further. Save my soul, please, and give still even the smallest hint.
bella
the two timer

Re: 197

Post by bella »

Hey, nice to see you back. Did you find any message yet? That's what you have to find first, use the basics and you'll discover something. Try to make this readable.

Oh, and I cursed Clarence on this level, too. ;)
sebko
Hi, I'm new

Post by sebko »

OK, I have the message for long, completely readable. Looked for PWbox in green and in black screens, tried also couples begin/end and still nothing. Tried even to reverse the audio. I continue exploring...
bella
the two timer

Post by bella »

Use the menu.
sebko
Hi, I'm new

Post by sebko »

Many thanks, got it. My battery almost flat. Now, I dare to ask the last question to this level: Does that stupid sound carry any sensible information? I could not decipher it until now. Be a good girl please and send me the text (if you will, naturally). If it is relevant, then to my postbox. Hope, I do not ask too much...
bella
the two timer

Post by bella »

The music is basically just there for distraction; I doubt there's a text. This level was a bit annoying when I played it.