Are you stuck on a level? This is the section of the forum you come to. Don't come here looking for the passwords, this is just to provide hints. We will try to help you as much as we can, you do not need to register to post in this section.

Re: 244

Post by Guest »

Hmmm... my mouse now looks very pretty, I've gone a little over the top with colouring it in, with no help just yet... time to go trying random number combinations in the hope something changes eventually, please just stop me now if filling is never gonna help me here (all these hints about 'something from a previous level' remind me of another level with paint where simply filling lots didn't help and I sort of got someone more paint able to explain what it all meant, so chances are if it's something like that then I'm gonna take a good few months to get this one)
sizz
List Creator / Ancient Demimod

Post by sizz »

Guest wrote:Hmmm... my mouse now looks very pretty, I've gone a little over the top with colouring it in, with no help just yet... time to go trying random number combinations in the hope something changes eventually, please just stop me now if filling is never gonna help me here (all these hints about 'something from a previous level' remind me of another level with paint where simply filling lots didn't help and I sort of got someone more paint able to explain what it all meant, so chances are if it's something like that then I'm gonna take a good few months to get this one)
Hi George ;)
chex wrote:Well we are pretty jabberwocky'.
chuzzlechamp
Hi, I'm new

Post by chuzzlechamp »

Hi Sizz, I am a George :D
LaLou
Ancient Moderator

Post by LaLou »

Hi George.
chuzzlechamp
Hi, I'm new

Post by chuzzlechamp »

Hullo, this is when I realise that I'm practically the only person who has a real name on this entire forum (I guess Clarence is a notable other but gloss over that).
cOOep
Hi, I'm new

Post by cOOep »

I tried everything! I tried everything! 0 3 4 7 hidden 1 3 4 7 14 15 fourteen fifteen right clicking GO with hidden breaking 7 mirrors in 7 4 in 4 and 3 in 3 everything from checkpoint to 244 including passwords black rainbow cursor :miss: :bang:
bella
the two timer

Post by bella »

You are only halfway through this level, keep on searching for more hints, even if they are not visible at first sight.

Post by Guest »

I don't know if it's something with the mirrors. Or with the cursor. Do i have to do it with low quality? Pm me what i have to find.
bella
the two timer

Post by bella »

You already have found places where you can search, so do that. And yes, it has something to do with the quality, that's what the hint at the beginning is for.

Post by Guest »

I can't find something at the cursor! I think the mirrors are irrevelant. I don't think your hints are useful in this situation. What exactly should i find?

Post by Guest »

Also, i forgot to log in. Since i can't edit my posts, i had to double-post.