Are you stuck on a level? This is the section of the forum you come to. Don't come here looking for the passwords, this is just to provide hints. We will try to help you as much as we can, you do not need to register to post in this section.
LeBossle
human calculator

Post by LeBossle »

I got the yellow text, but idk what to do with it. Help?
They're baaaack! -Poltergeist II
bella wrote:You. Run.
Sorry for my broken English... I´m Brazilian. But I can understand English well.
Forky
Ancient Moderator

Re: 244

Post by Forky »

Hmm, i guess you have it by now though but anyways: work with what you have and try stuff... the hardest part you solved already.
Clarence
Game Destroyer

Post by Clarence »

Hey, LeBossle

You only get one more help topic after this.... better use it wisely :)
LeBossle
human calculator

Post by LeBossle »

WTF??? THERE ISN´T THIS THING OF LIMIT NUMBER OF HELP TOPICS!!!!
Sorry for my broken English... I´m Brazilian. But I can understand English well.
Jonny Boy
Site Admin

Post by Jonny Boy »

Removed by Jon
LeBossle
human calculator

Post by LeBossle »

I got the level... I thought I couldn´t move some of the squares, but anyway, I got this level without any kind of help... The most you said was "I can´t give you more help, you got the hardest part of it", so do I have 1 more topic for my count?

Anyways, idk if you know me well to know this, but just to you know: I´m very economic, so I use my 1-use thingys last of all... I almost never use heal potions, mana potions, this things, on any game, just on the final boss. Also I always prefer meelee classes that don´t use any sp, so I don´t need to recover it... And this applys to almost everything: I´m pretty sure I´ll use these topics you´re letting me only on the last level.

So here comes my question: What is the hardest level from where I am? Also, am I getting more help topics on next release? I mean, when next release comes, is it going to matter if I use my help topics now?

And by last, when I need help, who am I going to pm? You? Or Forkie? Or chex? Or cloudy?
Clarence
Game Destroyer

Post by Clarence »

I was kinda half joking.... you don't have to take it too seriously....

But I do feel you make a lot of topics for help, when you maybe should wait it out a bit and take more time trying to solve the level first.
cloudy 10
*must post more*

Post by cloudy 10 »

Clarence wrote:Hey, LeBossle

You only get one more help topic after this.... better use it wisely :)
Clarence wrote:I was kinda half joking.... you don't have to take it too seriously....

But I do feel you make a lot of topics for help, when you maybe should wait it out a big and take more time trying to solve the level first.
:evil: I hate you
The demon comes to the screen closer and closer, suddenly a green light flashes, and...!!!
Clarence
Game Destroyer

Post by Clarence »

What?

I'm just saying, a lot of people ask for help prematurely when if they thought about the level a little longer they would probably get it.

How many times on this forum have we seen someone ask for help and come back 5 minutes later, before anyone has a chance to reply mind you, and said "NVM, I got it"
Shay
recuerdame

Post by Shay »

*raises hand* I am guilty of this in the Mod forum. :lol:
Dowster
Ancient Moderator

Post by Dowster »

OMG there's a level 244 :shock:

JK
Nilex
Starting to fit in

Post by Nilex »

Hi, stuck for a couple of days on this shazam! - one the very first part.

Been trying a lot of things:
Passwords - typing all the logical stuff (in pw box and outside)... well probably not all but most. Tried all 24 combinations of four given numbers (if that's what they are...). Tried level 142 password and the process to get it.
edited by bells
CMFAO - Clicked my... :P
RBM menu - clicked RMB on all things except all mirrors to find something but found nothing... used menu commands (zoom, play, rewind, back...)
Tab+ENTER - didn't notice any effect.
Waited. fu.

Tried many combinations of the things I mentioned above. Tried to make sense of what I see on the screen, etc... and I still haven't found absolutely nothing. Maybe you notice I didn't mention all concepts that are used in this game - that's because I forgot some - but I did use each one. Just not on every pixel...

Note:
I did all that in LQ (some of it in HQ aswell) on 100% zoom - usually I play on 150%-200%. Thats because so I don't interrupt with the original game design.

There is so many possible combinations it just doesn't seems sensible to try no more without a hint. Show me what you got... Thanks.
Forky
Ancient Moderator

Post by Forky »

Yeah i must say i tryed a lot of stuff in this level too :)
Well you tryed a lot but not everything....
uhm what to say, avoid distractions.

Did you have that mouse cursour elsewhere too when you have that rainbow ?
Clarence
Game Destroyer

Post by Clarence »

Nilex wrote:Hi, stuck for a couple of days on this shazam!
oh...
LeBossle
human calculator

Post by LeBossle »

Nilex wrote:Drag -numbers
Have you tried clicking them?
Nilex
Starting to fit in

Post by Nilex »

Well today I tried again after playing that evening and focusing my attention on what you guys said. I'm still where I left it, nothing new.

I did move the cursor after it changes to rainbow, yes. I found something before I even made the post but didn't pursue it because it appeared more like a bug then like a new concept, which I hoped it wasn't (concept, not the bug). I didn't continue working on it because it's just to much time to waste on something I don't know if it's even a part of the game...
So, if you guys know what I'm talking about tell me: should I continue on it? It could be a good hint for others too.

I tried to be as clear as possible without discovering anything, but if I wasn't then PM me (someone who finished the whole game!) and I'll explain in detail.
If it turns out to be a flash bug or whatever bug then I'll post about it so others don't waste their time.
Forky
Ancient Moderator

Post by Forky »

Hmmm dunno if you talk about what i think, but as i said i spended some time on this level aswell.
I think you found some colour changes in the rainbow cursour while in different areas of the level and in different zoom states ? Like it goes only red dot and then only blue etc.
If that is what you talk about -> not important.
Hmm, maybe look closer and try some more than just basic... let's say basic advanced but nothing completly new.
Nilex
Starting to fit in

Post by Nilex »

Yes, I was talking about that exact thing :lol:
So, anyone reading this - false alarm guys! Ignore it. For now...
Thanks Forky!

Oh, just one more thing: is it english biased level (as previous was for example)?
chex
Guessing Games Queen. Suck it, Nich.

Post by chex »

Not really. If you've gotten this far, you won't have any trouble with it.
Nilex
Starting to fit in

Post by Nilex »

Solved the smurf yesterday :lol:
Wanna say thanks to Forky and LeBossle - your hints helped in eliminating the annoying distractions!

After four days of looking at the same things over and over again - something reminded me of something and, the rest was easy. That something is a rare and VERY difficult concept to figure out...

If someone has come this far and is stuck now: try reading the above carefully - two big hints in there, should be enough :P
Have patience and Good Luck!

rant del'd to save forum space
Last edited by Nilex on Mon Jan 25, 2010 2:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.