Level 205

Are you stuck on a level? This is the section of the forum you come to. Don't come here looking for the passwords, this is just to provide hints. We will try to help you as much as we can, you do not need to register to post in this section.
Alplser

Level 205

Post by Alplser »

:dis:
:miss:
... I'm stuck at Level 205! Help me! :( :? :x :oops: :cry: :evil: :| :notme: :geek: :ugeek: :wtf: :bang: :bang: :bang:
... HELP (At the part the right click menu is enabled!) ME NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11111111111111111111111111111111111111111111
... . .. .. -. .-. .- .-.-. -.-..- .- .-d.- .d-.f-w.fa-f. -.dp .-w- p ã . p.´a fjds98jjjdojdoifjsoijfodsjfoisjofijsofjsdiofjdsiofjsdoifjdiiiiiii i
I did everything i could do to the numbers but i still can't solve the level! HELP ME! :he: :he: :he: :he: :he: :he: :he: :he:
bella
the two timer

Re: Level 205

Post by bella »

If you have the correct number, something changes. What is the last screen you have found?
Clarence
Game Destroyer

Post by Clarence »

This is an amazing help post by the way!

Level 205! (Part 2)

Post by Guest »

The part with the right click enabled! I got it enabled with a password. Whenever i right click Back, i go back to where i had no right click! Pressing Play or Forward, nothing happens! I can't find out the second password! I've tried adding 1, substracting 1, adding 1 to all digits, substracting 1 to all digits, using 2 still can't! :miss: :he: So close, yet so far! :(
bella
the two timer

Post by bella »

There's no second password. You found the number? There's another hint on the screen. Make it readable and use the information given. :hurray: :hurray: :hurray: :hurray: :chuck: :hurray: :ninja: :ninja:
And on to the next level. :mrgreen:
Clarence
Game Destroyer

Post by Clarence »

Is this the one where the password is 5?

Re: Re: Level 205

Post by Guest »

I still can't solve! (Sorry, I had to make a new account.)

Re: Re: Level 205

Post by Guest »

Also, I forgot to tell you that I did find the small hint, making it readable! Sorry, but I had to double-post.

Re: Re: Re: Level 205

Post by Guest »

Oops. My new account didn't register. Triple-posting, sorry.
cOOep
Hi, I'm new

Guest Accidents and Nevermind.

Post by cOOep »

Nevermind. I did complete. Sorry for accidental guesting.
Clarence
Game Destroyer

Post by Clarence »

Congrats and welcome!