Heir?

Now's your chance to ask me (Clarence), any question you've wondered about the game. I will personally answer your questions (as long it doesn't reveal passwords)
Beany
Demimod

Re: Heir?

Post by Beany »

Look on the bright side. We still have the forum. Even if most of it is irrelevant without the game, we can still view the levels we missed in Level of the Week.
🦆🦆🦆🦆🦆
Clovvach
Hideous Demon Spawn

Post by Clovvach »

Alialialia wrote:Look on the bright side. We still have the forum. Even if most of it is irrelevant without the game, we can still view the levels we missed in Level of the Week.
NO. The game is much much better than the forum... at least to me, and even soon I won't be able to view level of the week... I would no sooner dance with a goat than replace the game with the forum :cry:
Jonny Boy
Site Admin

Post by Jonny Boy »

Then go have tickle fight with goats and stop pissing in my pool.
nich
I live here

Post by nich »

flash replaced? NEVER! you know whatsoever going to replace flash? the next version that comes out next year
If you don't have the temperament to pursue your dreams then no one is going to do it for you.

Wesley
GOD

Post by Wesley »

No, seriously, there is a language... I am too lazy to look it up, but it works on virtually ALL mobile devices as well as home computers. It will indeed replace flash. Just like DVD replaced videotapes. But I still have a bunch of videotapes. Get it?
"Work hard, be humble and stay positive."

~ Donnie Yen ~
Shay
recuerdame

Post by Shay »

I like this idea. I hope facebook apps change to it too so I can play games on my phone since i have no internet at home. :D