Malaysia Airlines Flight 370 missing FOR A YEAR AND COUNTING

Do you have something interesting to share from where you live? Any news articles or events that are going on that you want to post? Here's the place to do it.
Clarence
Game Destroyer

Re: Malaysia Airlines Flight 370 missing FOR A YEAR AND COUNTING

Post by Clarence »

Did you click on any of the links provided to figure out what it may be?

Malaysia is a country and an airline is a place that has planes and a flight is when an airplane flys and 370 is the number of the flight and missing means the plain aint here no more because it got lost
chex
Guessing Games Queen. Suck it, Nich.

Post by chex »

Then look it up and smurf read about it. Jesus smurf Christ. I realize you're a child, but if you can figure out how to post here, you can figure out how to read the goddamn articles linked to in this smurf thread. If you don't understand anything in a thread, either research it yourself, or find a new thread. Stop expecting everybody else to do the work for you.
Beany
Demimod

Post by Beany »

Just type Malaysia Airlines flight 370 into Google and it'll tell you all you need to know.

But for now I'll save you the trouble in a less patronising way than Clarence. It was a passenger plane, and it went missing mid-flight. This has happened quite a lot in the past year, but the weird thing about this one was that no trace of it was ever found. Until now. Two pieces of plane have washed up in the Madagascar area, and they're being sent to France so they can read the serial number and see whether or not they're from this plane.

Someone correct me if I'm wrong, because I'm too lazy to source what I've just said.
🦆🦆🦆🦆🦆
LaLou
Ancient Moderator

Post by LaLou »

Love you Cho.
Clarence
Game Destroyer

Post by Clarence »

Beany
Demimod

Post by Beany »

According to that article, strongly likely, but not confirmed.

I do think it's better for the friends and family of those on board though. It's devastating news, but at least there is some form of closure now.
🦆🦆🦆🦆🦆