Re-numbering levels

This section is for any improvement ideas for my game. Also it's for anything that you might want to discuss about my game that doesn't fit into any other category.
Clarence
Game Destroyer

Re-numbering levels

Post by Clarence »

Re-number levels you feel should have an earlier or later level # because you may think it's too hard or too easy.
bella
the two timer

Re: Re-numbering levels

Post by bella »

I think they are fine the way they are, resulting in a nice mix of difficulty and fun. It's also confusing to have an easy level in between once in a while. People tend to overthink.
Forky
Ancient Moderator

Post by Forky »

Yeah that, and renumbering would make much sense...
It's the way it is and they are fine :)
Placing most filler levels at the start sounds odd to me.
And though bella would place all maze levels to the end cause that's her personal opinion :P *joke*
How can one say a level is difficult? You could say a more complex level or a level taking more effort it harder... but i don't really think so.
In fact some people get stuck on a level that some others solved in no time. I can't think of any order that makes more sense... other than the first levels are making a good start up feeding you with more and more options after and after.

The mixture is good as it is and one can see the stages of updates aswell (like that level was once a final level etc.)
Ardour
Assistant Level Tester

Post by Ardour »

I agree. It was OK back when we played them, it is OK now. You don't know how hard or easy a level is until you solved it. I for one just want my original Level Game with as little changes as possible in previous stages, I don't need a new order of levels or some fancy new title page or *anything* like that.

"Don't overthink!" ;)
Shay
recuerdame

Post by Shay »

So I think 249 and 231 should be switched. :notme: I spent forever on 231 where as 249 was super easy.
HighStrike300
Finally fitting in

Post by HighStrike300 »

19. 19 spent my a lot of time.
I think 19 should be after 40.
TEDNE 101/400