what annoys the hell out of you?

This section is to get to know each other better and talk about yourself, happy birthdays, introduce or welcome people to the forum... you know all that crap

Moderator: Beany

Moe
Official NELG Headmaster Tech Guy of Awesomeness

Re: what annoys the hell out of you?

Post by Moe »

Cho wrote:Is that why you keep changing your username? To avoid anyone getting in the way of your fiendish plan?
I'm not sure. I was initially just gonna shorten it to state, then I thought "nah, my name is Moe, I should start using it" then you said you kept trying to call me state so then I changed it back right as Clarence was looking my uo for the ban apparently..

I'm just not sure which one I want to use
"Deep down you may still be that same great kid you used to be. But it's not who you
are underneath, it's what you do that defines you."
- Rachel Dawes, Batman Begins

"Do you know what happens to a toad when it's struck by lightning? The same thing
that happens to everything else."
- Ororo Munroe, X-Men
Clarence
Game Destroyer

Post by Clarence »

moe wrote:
Cho wrote:Is that why you keep changing your username? To avoid anyone getting in the way of your fiendish plan?
I'm not sure. I was initially just gonna shorten it to state, then I thought "nah, my name is Moe, I should start using it" then you said you kept trying to call me state so then I changed it back right as Clarence was looking my uo for the ban apparently..

I'm just not sure which one I want to use
State-Moe
chex
Guessing Games Queen. Suck it, Nich.

Post by chex »

moe wrote:Are you talking about the forum color scheme or the way you have the user groups colored
Let's make the list signers black!
Clarence
Game Destroyer

Post by Clarence »

chex wrote:
moe wrote:Are you talking about the forum color scheme or the way you have the user groups colored
Let's make the list signers black!
You're thinking of the emo group
Moe

Post by Moe »

Isn't there alreadt a black user group
"Deep down you may still be that same great kid you used to be. But it's not who you

"Do you know what happens to a toad when it's struck by lightning? The same thing
- Ororo Munroe, X-Men
chex
Guessing Games Queen. Suck it, Nich.

Post by chex »

But I don't liiiiike velveeta!
Beany
Demimod

Post by Beany »

Vocal rest. I'm not allowed to talk for five days.
🦆🦆🦆🦆🦆
Wesley
GOD

Post by Wesley »

My hair is quite bushy. And rather thick. This does not annoy me, but when I shower in the morning, then I have to put it all in a pony tail and go to work... the bit in the pony tail right next to my skull does not get dry. All day.
"Work hard, be humble and stay positive."

~ Donnie Yen ~
Moe

Post by Moe »

My hair annoys me because when I shower and shampoo, I always end up with a bunch of hair in my hands.

I shed so freakin much! Yet my hair is soo full!

I'm surprised I still have this much hair left, to be honest.

- Ororo Munroe, X-Men
Beany
Demimod

Post by Beany »

When I needed a shoulder to cry on recently, a friend of mine wasn't there for me. She was around, but made it clear that she didn't want to be there for me. She's now in a similar position and expects me to be there for her.

Part of me wants to say screw her and let her find someone else, but I can't do that. It would annoy me less, too, if this hadn't happened before.
🦆🦆🦆🦆🦆
Clarence
Game Destroyer

Post by Clarence »

Cho wrote:When I needed a shoulder to cry on recently, a friend of mine wasn't there for me. She was around, but made it clear that she didn't want to be there for me. She's now in a similar position and expects me to be there for her.

Part of me wants to say screw her and let her find someone else, but I can't do that. It would annoy me less, too, if this hadn't happened before.
Sounds like a certain friend I talked about

Some people just suck and are unredeemable, you're a good person Cho
Eff
Demimod

Post by Eff »

Surfing from my smart phone
Dowster wrote:This one time - also know as last Wednesday
Wesley
GOD

Post by Wesley »

I very rarely drink. Lately, it seems that I have developed an allergy to a certain something in beer. Not sure what it is, but it makes my nose run within an hour of consumption. Very frustrating.

~ Donnie Yen ~
Wesley
GOD

Post by Wesley »

Oh, and here's a thing: I decided to have a beer because I did not have a good day at work. I backed into a customer's gutter. What?!?! Yeah, I was surprised myself! I actually sat down when I got home -- and my power was out -- and thought about it. Seems that I was concerned with getting the nose of the truck out of traffic, so I did not pay enough attention to the back of the truck.

Still pisses me right off that I have 50,000 miles of accident free driving with a different company, now in 8 days I have two incidents with this company. At least I have thought it through and I think I have discovered my error.

~ Donnie Yen ~
LaLou
Ancient Moderator

Post by LaLou »

InDesign is annoying me again. (I wanted to write another word but decided to keep it clean).
Moe

Post by Moe »

Family complaining that I'm taking too long to pack so I just throw my shazam! in the bag rather than pack it nice, to find out that I wasn't even the last onr still packing

- Ororo Munroe, X-Men
Clarence
Game Destroyer

Post by Clarence »

moe wrote:Family complaining that I'm taking too long to pack so I just throw my shazam! in the bag rather than pack it nice, to find out that I wasn't even the last onr still packing
I'm packing tonight for my 5 day trip with Gramps

I know it's going to be an all night affair me lol
Wesley
GOD

Post by Wesley »

During the deluge of the water main breakage, many rocks and stones and much sediment was washed down the street. The end of my driveway has a big dip in it, and you have to be really careful or your bumper will scrape the sidewalk... yeah, that is how deep it is. Well, Right after the got the water shut off, I scooped a bunch of the rocks and chunks and sediment and filled in that gap. Drove over it last night when I got home, and the car rolled over it just fine. No scraping! :)

Well, the guys were working all night fixing the road up the street, and fixing the water pipe that burst. When they finished, they cleaned up everything, and I mean everything.... they scooped all the rocks out of the gap at the end of my driveway! it was great for a moment, now it is the Danger Zone again!

I guess I have to go actually buy gravel to put in there or something. Good thing I work at a hardware store.

~ Donnie Yen ~
Clarence
Game Destroyer

Post by Clarence »

GreatZot wrote:During the deluge of the water main breakage, many rocks and stones and much sediment was washed down the street. The end of my driveway has a big dip in it, and you have to be really careful or your bumper will scrape the sidewalk... yeah, that is how deep it is. Well, Right after the got the water shut off, I scooped a bunch of the rocks and chunks and sediment and filled in that gap. Drove over it last night when I got home, and the car rolled over it just fine. No scraping! :)

Well, the guys were working all night fixing the road up the street, and fixing the water pipe that burst. When they finished, they cleaned up everything, and I mean everything.... they scooped all the rocks out of the gap at the end of my driveway! it was great for a moment, now it is the Danger Zone again!

I guess I have to go actually buy gravel to put in there or something. Good thing I work at a hardware store.
We had a guy who owns a gravel business or something fix up his own street cause the city was too slow

they ordered him to remove what he did and take out all the stuff he put in cause they were afraid others would sue the city cause they couldn't vouch for it being done properly

something like that

lots of people were pissed

Oh cool I found it right away: http://news.nationalpost.com/news/canad ... s-he-fixed

This should be it's own topic maybe
Moe

Post by Moe »

I hate the sounds of people eating.
Like, crunchy things? *cringe*
mainly eating sounds in general.

Right now, on Pandora, Subway is running an ad for their Fritos Enchilada Melt sub.
The ad basically has a girl talking about the sub, while eating crunchy frito chips.
The smurf ad makes me cringe, and makes me want to never go to subway, simply because of the ad

- Ororo Munroe, X-Men