The real you.

In this section there is topics to get to know you better: post a picture of yourself, age, s.e.x., location, you know stuff like that. So please stop in and let us get to know you better or vice versa.
Dowster
Ancient Moderator

Re: The real you.

Post by Dowster »

Cool, I don't have an online height, only my RL one. I need an upgrade >.<
Beany
Demimod

Post by Beany »

My online height is 4.5 inches.
🦆🦆🦆🦆🦆
Eff
Demimod

Post by Eff »

your IQ height is L T L .
Dowster wrote:This one time - also know as last Wednesday
Beany
Demimod

Post by Beany »

I have an IQ of under 3.
🦆🦆🦆🦆🦆
Clovvach
Hideous Demon Spawn

Post by Clovvach »

According to the NELG I have a IQ of 75. 8-) Yes, effie, I know that's stupid.
Donden
Artiste

Post by Donden »

according to NELG my IQ is 1,6
*Some kind of signature*
raiden676
Satan's Bitch
Location: Locked in my hotel room using my nightmares to build a wall from society.

Post by raiden676 »

I am usually shy, but if you get to know my friends, they will tell you that I am a real comedian.
I AM TALL AS HELL!!! Most of my family is about 5'11 to about 6'2. I am 6'5. Everybody tells me to go out for basketball, the only problem with that is, in big games, I am not really competitive. Coordination wise, I'm real coordinated.

You can find me most of the times, in the woods behind my house. It's llike my own little sanctuary, only I get to do whatever the hell I want to do. I am either there, or inside my room playing my PS2.

I love to shoot pool. I am not a ringer, but on occasions, I can be pretty lethal. Most of the time, if I'm not on here, I am at the table shooting pool.

I am an animal lover. I love my cat "Tyler" which I named after a basketball player. I also love my dog Little Bit.

I love to draw. Most of the stuff I have done represent some of the things that have happened to me in the past, and I love to reflect on. And on the subject of art, I love to write music. Although some of the stuff I have written, is pretty gruesome, it reflects some of the things that I like from other bands.
"Goodbye cruel world. I'm leaving you today. Goodbye, goodbye, goodbye! Goodbye all you people, theres nothing you can say to make me change my mind...Goodbye."

-Pink Floyd
Goodbye Cruel World
The Wall
Track 12.
Wesley
GOD

Post by Wesley »

This is the real me. I had to edit out all the garbage and clutter and filth, and this is what is left!
"Work hard, be humble and stay positive."

~ Donnie Yen ~
Giana
I never sleep

Post by Giana »

:lol: your new haircut looks great :lol:
Wesley
GOD

Post by Wesley »

Thanks!
"Work hard, be humble and stay positive."

~ Donnie Yen ~
Donden
Artiste

Post by Donden »

raiden676 wrote: You can find me most of the times, in the woods behind my house. It's llike my own little sanctuary, only I get to do whatever the hell I want to do. I am either there, or inside my room playing my PS2.

I am an animal lover. I love my cat "Tyler" which I named after a basketball player. I also love my dog Little Bit.

I love to draw. Most of the stuff I have done represent some of the things that have happened to me in the past, and I love to reflect on. And on the subject of art, I love to write music. Although some of the stuff I have written, is pretty gruesome, it reflects some of the things that I like from other bands.
I understand what you are saying there. :)

I also like to draw, it makes me get my focus elsewhere, I use my artistic fantasy, kind of make me feel like keeping the dreams alive on a paper. But I don't draw my past, since it isn't as I would have wanted it to be, but soon I will be able to draw the past, becuase it is better for me nowdays, and these days will be called the past sooner or later :)

I like that you have your own little sanctuary, since everyone really needs to be themselves some times. Most people show part of themselves all the time, with the changes to show how people would like to be in front of others, a lot doesn't even notice that they don't show the real "themselves", mostly because to deny it.
About a year ago, if I would show what I really felt, I would just sit down and cry. The hardest part with that, were that I never showed or told anyone about that for 3 years, I just kept doing what I always did and were supposed to do, and showed a more happy person, a person without a problem. I were only myself in my own mind, trying to decide if suicide were a good choice or not. But I started talking about it a few friends that I trusted after a while, wich made me feel better, because they listened to what I said, and didn't judge me for my real self. The point is, if you find people who you can trust, people who doesn't judge you and listens to what you say, you don't need a place to be yourself, because then you can be yourself with them.
A bad thing is that I got problems after that 3 years of mental stress, like sleeping problems, I'm still sometimes making the sadness in me into anger or simply keep it within me, I sometimes feel like just stand up and scream out.

The things that caused all this, is not much compared to what some others been though, and others have made though it better than me, but as I see, you can't really compare how hard you've had it by talking about what happened to who, it is about how the one who been though something handles it, how stong you are in the mind, and I'm not even sure if I could call myself "strong" or "weak", but I can call myself weak for thinking of suicide, but strong for that I started talking with others about it.

I see that I got a little off from what I were talking about in the beginning of this post, but this is how I am, I can go on talking a lot, keep talking into another subject, and I love to talk about how I think, after that it is up to the one listening to understand or not, to agree or not, but I don't really care what the listener says, since it will just bring the discussion further, wich I like.
*Some kind of signature*