What is on your wall

This section is to get to know each other better and talk about yourself, happy birthdays, introduce or welcome people to the forum... you know all that crap

Moderator: Beany

chex
Guessing Games Queen. Suck it, Nich.

Re: What is on your wall

Post by chex »

Like this?
Shay
recuerdame

Post by Shay »

Very close! :D Thanks.
raiden676
Satan's Bitch
Location: Locked in my hotel room using my nightmares to build a wall from society.

Post by raiden676 »

I have a painting of flames, but don't get me started on trying to post it. Honestly, it sucks.

I created something called 12 symbols to die for. They were symbols that I, along with another friend, created so it would be like a "bucket list". They represent the 12 most depressing days of your entire life. Ever since I posted them, I have experienced 4 bad days.

I have a Jeff Gordon poster, Sting banner, and I soon hope to put up "Fishing days, the boat". I painted it because I learned a couple of months ago that my grandfather had a red boat he would fish in. He left it out in the woods because he wanted to build another boat. Years later, the wood began to rot and I found the boat in the woods and vowed to soon fish in a red boat.
"Goodbye cruel world. I'm leaving you today. Goodbye, goodbye, goodbye! Goodbye all you people, theres nothing you can say to make me change my mind...Goodbye."

-Pink Floyd
Goodbye Cruel World
The Wall
Track 12.