Level 159

Are you stuck on a level? This is the section of the forum you come to. Don't come here looking for the passwords, this is just to provide hints. We will try to help you as much as we can, you do not need to register to post in this section.
Amlak
*must post more*

Level 159

Post by Amlak »

I'm guessing I have to add the numbers on my list of ****, but what numbers are excluded, I don't know.

If I'm on the wrong track, though, let me know please.
bella
the two timer

Re: Level 159

Post by bella »

Sometimes things on the screen are only distractions. Explore a little, what options do you have here?

Post by Guest »

bella wrote:Sometimes things on the screen are only distractions. Explore a little, what options do you have here?
I have been think this level for several days ,still got no clue. There are too many options. Maybe I just wen to the wrong way. Could you please give me more hint?
Clarence
Game Destroyer

Post by Clarence »

Guest wrote:
bella wrote:Sometimes things on the screen are only distractions. Explore a little, what options do you have here?
I have been think this level for several days ,still got no clue. There are too many options. Maybe I just wen to the wrong way. Could you please give me more hint?
There are two secret numbers to be found

look around with the mouse and menu options - look ALL around

Post by Guest »

Clarence wrote:
Guest wrote:

Thanks for your help. I may have found one of the secret numbers before. I just don't know where the second is. Anyway, you have give me important hint and I will keep trying.
Clarence
Game Destroyer

Post by Clarence »

Guest wrote:
Clarence wrote:
Guest wrote:

Thanks for your help. I may have found one of the secret numbers before. I just don't know where the second is. Anyway, you have give me important hint and I will keep trying.
Good luck!