A Rant

Want to rant about something? Or see me go on about something stupid? This is the place.
Wesley
GOD

Re: A Rant

Post by Wesley »

Life is like a multi-layered cake. As you cut through it, some layers are awesome and some layers are shazam!. Right now, a few of us are cutting through the shazam! layer. I am sure we will get through the shazam! soon.
"Work hard, be humble and stay positive."

~ Donnie Yen ~
Eff
Demimod

Post by Eff »

GreatZot wrote:Life is like a multi-layered cake. As you cut through it, some layers are awesome and some layers are download. Right now, a few of us are cutting through the download layer. I am sure we will get through the download soon.
:shake:
How couldn't i see it this way?!
Thank-you .
Basically when we get to the shiit layers of life we need to remember the good times and know that soon we'll get to the awesome layers ..soon ..sometime
.. And while we're in the awesome layers we need to just enjoy it .
Its clear .
Dowster wrote:This one time - also know as last Wednesday
Shay
recuerdame

Post by Shay »

But what if the download layer is the last layer? Then you don't have any more awesome layers and life will remain as is. Or what if there was only one really awesome layer? Then the rest of the layers are crap and you feel like crap for a majority of your life. Sorry to be a negative nancy but I have pretty much lost any hope for a decent life. It's kind of funny though. When I was younger, I was the most optimistic well-balanced kid you would've ever met. Ask anyone who knew me. Just goes to show that people and events have more affect on others than we may necessarily realize.

:|
Wesley
GOD

Post by Wesley »

I will fight you. NOBODY knows what layer is coming next. To say that the future only holds crap is offensive to the universe itself. In my years wandering the path of life I have stepped in some pretty big piles of doodie, but eventually there has always been a place for me to sit and change my shoes.

You are young, strong, smart. YOU have the universe by the balls, not the other way around. Yes, you have been kicked in the teeth for a few years, but it can change. It will change. I can help you.
"Work hard, be humble and stay positive."

~ Donnie Yen ~
Shay
recuerdame

Post by Shay »

Damn you, Zot! You like...can make anything a positive. xD I like that about you.
Clovvach
Hideous Demon Spawn

Post by Clovvach »

GreatZot wrote:YOU have the universe by the balls, not the other way around.
Isn't Shay female? Never mind. You're right though. If life's got you down, think about all the good things that happen. The download layer of the cake might be the last one, but the most satisfying part of the cake is when you are finished, that is where you can look back at the cake and remember all of the good parts about, it makes you feel sort of satisfied... but I'm only 12 or so, so I shouldn't really be the one talking.