Suicide

Want to rant about something? Or see me go on about something stupid? This is the place.
bella
the two timer

Re: Suicide

Post by bella »

When you did the things you might regret today you believed them to be for a good cause and to be just. Believe in yourself because you are the one you can rely on, trust in yourself, in your strength and your dignity. Which you have, no matter how much you may deny it. Look forward and start walking again.
Eff
Demimod

Post by Eff »

US , you don't share details which is fine , If you're dissapointed from actions you took while you were a 'soldier' on uniform , well then its a world wide soldiers problems , and you must get over it ,
blame your commanders ,
blame the situation ,
blame the reality ,
blame the testosterone . (!!!)

It is NOT your fault , you were taking orders ..even if you were a little bit over reacting .everybbody does that !
Dowster wrote:This one time - also know as last Wednesday
Beany
Demimod

Post by Beany »

When you're feeling low, just remember that there are people who love you out there, who you have a reason to love too. Your kids need you. And you need them. So (even though you said you weren't planning on it)don't be a sheep and commit suicide like the others.
Last edited by Beany on Sun Jan 17, 2010 1:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
🦆🦆🦆🦆🦆
Shay
recuerdame

Post by Shay »

Wait what? Ali, is Effie rubbing off on you? Her posts made more sense than yours just did...or maybe I am just extremely tired.
bella
the two timer

Post by bella »

I guess she just missed a word.
Beany
Demimod

Post by Beany »

Yeah, I missed out the don't.

It's meant to be don't be a sheep and commit suicide, cos sheep follow the others instead of doing what they need to do.
🦆🦆🦆🦆🦆
bella
the two timer

Post by bella »

I don't think the others can be called sheep, they don't follow others in their decision to take he final step. And I doubt they try to find the esiest way out. People in that situation are so desperate that they neither see another way nor have hope left for their future to be better.
Giana
I never sleep

Post by Giana »

I tried real hard not to coment on her 'dont' missing word of a post.....i am glad you didnt ;)
UnknownSoldier
Captain America / Assistant Game Tester

Post by UnknownSoldier »

I just saw Chex post asking where the lyrics I prevoously posted came from. It is a new song done by Toby Kieth. Now let me elaborate. I personaly own more guns than some of our members have had birthdays. I personaly own enough ammo to supply a small platoon should anyone ever try to attack us on American soil. I have never nor will I ever turn one of those guns upon myself. Nor have I ever let the idea be more than a passing thought. As I said, while I may not believe in god, faith, life, or myself, I do
Giana
I never sleep

Post by Giana »

US,nice to see you online! :D
UnknownSoldier
Captain America / Assistant Game Tester

Post by UnknownSoldier »

Believe in my kids. now on to the song. I'm gonna miss your smile. I'm gonna miss you my friend. (I had a good friend who was like a little brother to me kill himself) Even though it hurts the way it ended up i'd do it all again. ( basically what it says, there way to many good times to give it up) So play it sweet in heaven, cause thats right where you wanna be. I'm not cryin cause I feel so sorry for ya, I'm cryin for me. ( he no longer has to fight the pain and depression... I do)
Giana
I never sleep

Post by Giana »

I am sorry for your lost!
I have no idea how it is to be in your shoes,nor i want to know,and i dont know what to say to make you feel better....i ques no words can make you feel better,just let the time go by and ease the pain. :(
bella
the two timer

Post by bella »

Time doesn't ease pain, it changes it if at all.
Blondie
Founder of the NEL Arms

Post by Blondie »

UnknownSoldier wrote:I do - Believe in my kids.
Believing in your kids is enough.
For those of us who are lucky enough to have kids, there is nothing more important.
What can be more important than your own kids?

Whatever you do from now on - do it for them.
And remember that what you did in the past was done for the common good.

Image This is not America. No, this is not. Sha la la la la
(Bowie)
LaLou
Ancient Moderator

Post by LaLou »

That's true. Being the pacifist that I am, I would have killed for my kids if neccessary.
x0asrai0x
Starting out

Post by x0asrai0x »

bella wrote:Time doesn't ease pain, it changes it if at all.
First of all, I want to start out by saying how very sorry I am for your loss. The anniversary of the suicide of a friend just passed, and I can say that time definitely doesn't ease pain...but it does change you. I feel like I now understand where he was coming from and have been able to release the anger that I felt toward him. Mainly, I just miss him, and rather than focusing on the pain of not having him around, I focus on the good times that I was privileged enough to have with him and his family. I believe that I will see him again one day, and even though it will (hopefully) be awhile I find comfort in knowing that this is all just temporary.