Suicide

Want to rant about something? Or see me go on about something stupid? This is the place.
UnknownSoldier
Captain America / Assistant Game Tester

Suicide

Post by UnknownSoldier »

I probably did not even spell that right, yes, I am here to make another rant. Seems logical since I come here mroe than anywhere else to talk about the service and the diffrent situations pertaining to it.

The suicide rate has risen again for soldiers coming home from the war. It is now the higest it has ever been. Want to know why? Because the Government is still passing the buck. How many good men and women have to die before they realize they need to do more than say " Dismissed, go enjoy civilian life"
Wesley
GOD

Re: Suicide

Post by Wesley »

I just watched an hour long program about this. All I could think about was my father, who was in the Navy in the Viet Nam era, my brother, who just joined the Navy, and UnknownSoldier. It is bad enough when the man on the street does not understand or respect what these servicemen do for our country, but when the government of the country itself treats the men and women who fought for the very rights and freedoms that keep the country going like they are outcast or nothing is wrong or,"Sorry, try again later"..... Maybe 200 years ago when we did not have all this technology, but now, in the most advanced nation on the planet, to leave these people without help, without hope, it is inexcusable.

Damn, did not mean to rant after your rant. But you know what I am saying.
"Work hard, be humble and stay positive."

~ Donnie Yen ~
Eff
Demimod

Post by Eff »

I was scared to death of what i was going to see in this topic .
I'm happy (hope) you don't have any suicide thoughts man please NO .
I have one important thing to tell you :
UnknownSoldier wrote: How many good men and women have to die before they realize they need to do more than say " Dismissed, go enjoy civilian life"
Its like that EVERYfukinWHERE okay?
Now ..No matter how many would die ..many of'em ..NOTHING would change .
You're dissmissed now so its easier for'eM gover' to forget and ignore . you're on your own . No matter what .
that's sad . But you are the one to save you . Do it foking do it now . save yourself , you feel weak but you're not .you have power inside of you
FIND IT -
USE IT-
PLEASE .
You're gonna be ''up'' soon .
Zot said once '' Remember the good times and learn from the bad times " Umm ..or something like that .

Now i'ma log out coz you made me feel bad .
Dowster wrote:This one time - also know as last Wednesday
chex
Guessing Games Queen. Suck it, Nich.

Post by chex »

Heh, yeah, I was scared, too.

US and Zot, there's nothing I can say that you guys haven't already said, but I didn't want to just ignore this topic.
LaLou
Ancient Moderator

Post by LaLou »

I second that.
Beany
Demimod

Post by Beany »

Third - it's just cos the Governments don't seem to understand that people need a better way to continue life. How is it that you can get therapy and help for emotional reasons if you have a miscarriage but you can't for seeing people who've come to help you defend everyone else die?
🦆🦆🦆🦆🦆
chex

Post by chex »

Well, you can get therapy for any reason. It's a matter of money.
Beany
Demimod

Post by Beany »

In England you can get it free for miscarriages.
🦆🦆🦆🦆🦆
UnknownSoldier

Post by UnknownSoldier »

I'm gonna miss that smile. i'm gonna miss you my friend. even though it hurts the way it ended up I'd do it all again. so play it sweet in heaven cause thats right where you wanna be. i'm not cryin cause I feel so sorry for ya... i'm cryin for me.
chex

Post by chex »

What's that from?
Giana
I never sleep

Post by Giana »

I was scared too when i saw this topic and i am not convinced that US doesnt have those thoughts :(
We are here for you,just tell us how we can help you :rub:
Eff
Demimod

Post by Eff »

UnknownSoldier wrote:I'm gonna miss that smile. i'm gonna miss you my friend. even though it hurts the way it ended up I'd do it all again. so play it sweet in heaven cause thats right where you wanna be. i'm not cryin cause I feel so sorry for ya... i'm cryin for me.
THAT'S NOT FAIR SOLDIER .
Come'on and show us your foking smile !
Shay
recuerdame

Post by Shay »

I do not have the words. I'm sorry, all I can do is sit in silence. This thread does not go unnoticed, and I am very relieved it was not what I thought it was.
Eff
Demimod

Post by Eff »

Shay wrote:I am very relieved it was not what I thought it was.
I'm not sure about it , He sounds broke , he is down .

He's talking shazam! and he can't see the good things coz he's all covered with bad thoughts .
Plz US . do something . Talk to freinds to family or wot ever , Help your self . We care for you god dammm you!
UnknownSoldier

Post by UnknownSoldier »

I do not believe in suicide. simple as that. there is not enough alcohol in the state of florida to change that. i recently had afellow soldier i knew and fought beside kill himself
Eff
Demimod

Post by Eff »

Well good then . Now not believing in suicide is not enough , You should believe in god or faith or life or yourself or whatever and play the game to winnn . You will win now or later.
Giana
I never sleep

Post by Giana »

UnknownSoldier wrote:I do not believe in suicide.
:whew: it's soo good to hear that!
UnknownSoldier

Post by UnknownSoldier »

Effie wrote:Well good then . Now not believing in suicide is not enough , You should believe in god or faith or life or yourself or whatever and play the game to winnn . You will win now or later.
I do not believe in God nor faith. I refuse to believe that a diety so "loving and forgiving" would allow any man or woman to see and remember the things I have done. To believe in God would be to "damn my soul to eternal hell for the sins I have committed. " In my opinion, the world I live in is hell. So that also negates believing in life. To believe in myself would be to say all the things I have done were good and just. So I can not believe in myself either.

I believe in my kids.
Eff
Demimod

Post by Eff »

UnknownSoldier wrote:To believe in myself would be to say all the things I have done were good and just.
No body's perfect you know .. We need to stand behind our past (AND shazam!) and look forward right? Make things better . smile .
chex

Post by chex »

UnknownSoldier wrote:To believe in myself would be to say all the things I have done were good and just.
You're human, just like the rest of us.