A small problem

Are you stuck on a level? This is the section of the forum you come to. Don't come here looking for the passwords, this is just to provide hints. We will try to help you as much as we can, you do not need to register to post in this section.
math1999
Hi, I'm new

A small problem

Post by math1999 »

Oh, how time flies, I am in the level 197...

For a chinese, I am very "confused" because I can't search for a link to play the latest edition of this game in the Internet, I can only play the never ending level game which only has 250 levels, could anybody gives me a link? Thanks a lot.

OK, except the problem, I still have suggestions:
1. Could we get a chinese edition one day? You know, sometimes it is hard for my classmates and me (all of us love this tricky and amazing game) to understand some words in the game (such as level 151), and we have to look it up in the English-Chinese dictionary ;) .
2. For the students who very very very love maths, please design more levels to solve the maths problem. If one day I get to the level 301, I find that The level 301 is "maths level", I will very very very very happy!!! (haha, I know it is nearly impossible...)

Finally, I wish this game has more and more levels in the near future!
Clarence
Game Destroyer

Re: A small problem

Post by Clarence »

Thanks for stopping by!

The full game is on this website here at www.levelgame.net

I've actually stopped working on this game as my real life became more busy and most people didn't make it to level 300. I have no plans for any updates and no ability to make it in other languages.

Thanks for playing and we will always be here to help you in the help forums :)
bella
the two timer

Post by bella »

Yay, a fan! If you have any language problems, we can always try to help and explain it, so don't hesitate to post.
It's great that this game is played worldwide.
math1999
Hi, I'm new

Post by math1999 »

Thanks for your help!

I introduce this game to my classmates, though it is nearly impossible for these greatest student from the whole province to like playing a game, yet this game is really good so all of us are keen on playing it and getting to the new level.

I still remember the time when we stuck in the level 142 and the level 151, it is like a "suffering time" (in a good way), and now we stop in level 197. I need help in this level because I can't see anything except for a rectangle, I click it, tab and enter..., but nothing happened.

Waiting for the godot (This time, The godot is the way to pass the level 197 :D )!
bella
the two timer

Post by bella »

Well, Godot never comes. :notme:

I'm sure you have tried the correct thing already. It doesn't work from the beginning on. What did you try to find the shape you have described? Try that again. And again. Until you find more.
math1999
Hi, I'm new

Post by math1999 »

Thank you so much, I solved that! Not only that good news, but also I solved Level 198~200 after it yesterday evening. What a terrifying, horrible, dreadful, terror, consternation level the level 200 is! (I use all the adj words which I can find in the dictionary to describe this level, and so do the level 182 and 101 and ...., THE ELF MAKES ME AFRAID and SPEECHLESS)

OK, I am stepping into a brand new world! And that gives me the answer to why there isn't a button in the level jump page to get to the level which comes after level 196. I can't keep still now because I really want to go to the level 300 (I know there is a long long way I have to go). What's more, I find it easy talking with foreigners on the Internet, It's challenging sometimes, but my English level is getting a development.

By the way, could you give me a reason for one question in my English homework, it's tricky:
Is this book you want to borrow last time? (A)what (B)that (C)the one (D)as
I chose B, but my English teacher said the answer should be C, why is C? I don't know, please help me because I must hand in that paper next week with the reason of this tricky question! Thanks a lot again!
Wesley
GOD

Post by Wesley »

Let's start a new thread to discuss this, okay? :)
"Work hard, be humble and stay positive."

~ Donnie Yen ~