Chapter 163 --> Steroids Woman

Clarence
Game Destroyer

Chapter 163 --> Steroids Woman

Post by Clarence »

Show the Brittlecliff retirement home. The last "f" falls off the sign from high up.

Inside we see elderly Mr. Sandwich's large and lavish, evil office. Mr. Sandwich owns the retirement home and sits on a large throne next to his two evil consultants who each have smaller thrones. Mr. Sandwich's son, Sandwich JR is also here helping out and is set to inherit this place some day.

Mr. Sandwich: Son ... did you see the "f" fell off our sign today?

Sandwich JR: Yes ... this place is getting harder and harder to keep together. I worry about the financial stability ....

Mr. Sandwich (interrupting): Go fix it.

Sandwich JR: Ummmm... don't you have other workers for that? Or we could hire someone...

Mr. Sandwich: I want you to do it, I know nobody could do as good of a job as you!

Sandwich JR: Awww, thanks Dad! I'll go find a ladder.

Mr. Sandwich: I knew I could count on you, my boy!

As Sandwich JR leaves the room, he and his Dad exchange smiles. Sandwich JR is now out of the room and with the door shut.

Mr. Sandwich: Finally, my weak, pointless son has left so we can resume being evil!

Evil Colleague #1: Perhaps now is a good time to talk about the rising threat of the rival nursing home, Grimm Valley.

Mr. Sandwich: We can deal with that later, I want to know what happened to the Russian!

Evil Colleague #2: He went back to Russia for hip and face replacement surgery.

Mr. Sandwich: I need that Steve guy dead! Nobody has ever lived this long after standing up to me!

Evil Colleague #1: Perhaps one guy wasn't enough to do the job ... how about two skilled assassins?

Evil Colleague #2: Are you thinking what I'm thinking?

Evil Colleague #1: The brothers Sven and Petrov Killingwolf. Ex-CIA!

Mr. Sandwich: Yes, I remember those two, they are quire skilled indeed.

Evil Colleague #1: I'll call their room and set something up.

Mr. Sandwich: Excellent!

Mr. Sandwich boasts a glorious evil laugh and thunder cracks in the background and he drinks some Ensure.

~~~

Steve is hanging out with Vorthon playing cards next to a window.

Steve: I'm so excited!

Vorthon: Over cards?

Steve: Over my next fight! My next piece of action! Who's that evil owner going to send after me next?

Vorthon: I suppose we all gotta die some time, what ever floats your boat.

Steve: Exactly. I'm 70 years old and at this point in my life I would rather die in a glorious fight than rotting away doing nothing at all! I would rather fight around waiting to die than sit around waiting to die! I mean I don't have much to live for anyway now that my wife's gone...

Vorthon: You know it's your turn.

Steve: Oh sorry ... do you have any kings?

Vorthon: Go fish.

Suddenly we hear tires squealing very loudly and a loud CRASH!!!

Vorthon: What in the blue blazes???

They look out the window to see a car has somehow crashed and landed upside down at the lawn of the retirement home leaving a trail of serious tire burns behind.

Vorthon: Looks like somebody just lost their license.

Suddenly the door goes flying off the overturned car and a large foot is seen sticking it out. Some monstrous foot has just kicked the door off!

Steve: What the smurf???

We see a large muscular figure get out of this car wearing all red and with long hair covering the face. This person is screaming and freaking out!!

Steve: Wow, that guy is PISSED!

The large muscular person starts beating on the car and rips a tire off the flipped vehicle and hurls it far into the distance! He then starts smashing downwards on the car with his fists until it's very much flattened. After the car is flattened he begins bear hugging it until it's the shape of a large cylinder. He then lifts a manhole cover and drops the car in there and puts the lid back on making it appear as nothing happened.

Steve: That guy is scary as shazam! and crazy!

This long haired menace then points at the window from down below.

Steve: Is he pointing at us???

Muscular Figure (loud scary voice): STEVE!!!! ARE YOU HOME?!?!?! I'M COMING FOR YOU!!!

The muscular figure then begins running at the building.

Steve: WHAT THE smurf!!!!

Vorthon: Quickly, over here!

Steve and Vorthon hide in the closet. They are panting heavily from the brisk walk across the room.

Steve: *pant* ... who ... whaaaaa???

Vorthon: Mr. Sandwich must have sent him to kill you! *pant* *gasp* I told you to leave well enough alone!

Steve: *crying* I don't want to die!

Vorthon: But earlier you said ...

Steve: *cries* I'm a lying coward!!!!

Suddenly there's a great pounding from outside the room!

Loud voice: STEVE!!!!!! IT'S TIME!!!!

We hear banging and pounding and from inside the closet they see the wall get torn down and the large red, bulky figure enter the room!

Steve: He looks like a scary wrestler!

Vorthon: Shut your face mouth!!!

Muscular Figure: WHY AREN'T YOU HOME!?!? STEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEVE!!!!!!

The Muscular figure rips the fridge open and doors open as Steve and Vorthon look on in horror from behind the closet door!

Steve and Vorthon hug each other in fear and lose their balance and both come tumbling out of the closet! They are frozen in shock and laying on the floor in front of the open closet as the towering muscular figure approaches them.

Muscular Figure: FINALLY!!!!! I FOUND YOU!!!!

Steve: *gulp*

Muscular Figure: Wait a minute ... are you Morgan Freeman?

Vorthon: Yes! I very much am Morgan Freeman. Want my autograph????

Steve: Is Morgan Freeman even still alive?

The red figure bends down and gets really close to them.

Muscular Figure: Well??? Come on already!!!!

Steve: Come on what?!?! What are you going to do to us???

Muscular Figure: *sigh* each of you grab a hand and I'll help you off the floor!

The muscular figure helps them off the floor and then pulls her hair back.

Steroids Woman: I am having such a bad hair day today! It's all over the place!

Steve: Wait .... Samantha?

Steroids Woman: Of course it's me, silly!

Steve: You're ... huge!!

Vorthon: And scary as hell!

Steroids Woman: I've been taking steroids and working out, just like you used to do when you were a hero Daddy!

Steve: I suppose ... I did do that....

Vorthon: I'm goin the smurf to bed. Good night everyone!

Vorthon leaves the room and goes to his bed.

Steve: Oh yeah, I see you got a syringe emblem on your uniform just like I used to have. Wow ... this is so trippy. You're a full on hero now!

Steroids Woman: Well someone had to step up after Weed Man disappeared!

Steve: ... what happened to him?

Steroids Woman: Nobody knows. He just vanished without a trace. So I took over for him just like he took over for you! What do you think?

Steroids Woman flexed her muscles.

Steve: I'm ... proud of you?

Steroids Woman: Awwwww.... HUGS!!!

Steroids Woman comes in for a hug with her monster arms and Steve backs off.

Steve: Let me hug you instead.

Steve walks over and quickly hugs her and steps back.

Steroids Woman: Let's get out of here Dad, this place is full of old people and old people creep me the smurf out.

Steve: ...

Steroids Woman: Oh yeah.

~~~

Steve and Steroids Woman are standing outside of the nursing home now.

Steroids Woman: Oh shazam!, that's right... I destroyed my car because somehow my favourite radio channels got reset.

Steve: What???

Steroids Woman: I'll call us a taxi!

Steroids Woman reaches down her boobs and takes out the tiniest cell phone you've ever seen and calls the cab.

Steroids Woman: Cab at Brittlecliff please!

Dispatcher: Where too?

Steroids Woman: Just pick us up and we'll figure it out later!

Steroids Woman puts the tiny cell phone back in her boobage.

Steve: So ... where are we going?

Steroids Woman: Have you been to Mom's grave yet? I haven't been in town in the last little bit to see it.

Steve thinks back to when he completely desecrated his wife's grave and gets nervous.

Steve: No I ... haven't been there ... but let's do something else.

Steroids Woman: Don't you want to see it? You loved Mom right? It would mean a lot to me to go back there, especially with you with me.

Steve: Ok ....

The cab arrives and picks them up. Steroids Woman sits behind the driver while Steve sits next to her in the back seat. Steve and Steroids Woman chat while the cab driver drives them.

Steve: So nobody really has an idea where my brother Dave went???

Steroids Woman: Right, like I said, he's GONE.

Steve: ... what about your brother, David?

Steroids Woman: He shacked up with some woman and won't stop havin kids. He needs to get snipped big time!

Steve: Wow ... I'm a Grandfather?

Steroids Woman: I guess so.

Steve: What about you? Any kids? Any guy in your life?

Steroids Woman: Relationships are for jabberwocky. Besides, with all these steroids, my lady bits fell out years ago.

Steroids Woman then notices that their taxi driver is in the left turn lane.

Steroids Woman: No, go straight, it's faster!!

Taxi Driver: No, going left is much quicker.

Steroids Woman: I am paying you to drive how I like!

Taxi Driver: But if I go straight it's actually going to put us in another zone and I'd have to charge you more...

Steroids Woman: LIARS ARE DIERS!!!!

Taxi Driver: ... what?

Steve: Yeah, what?

Steroids Woman does a hammer fist to the roof from the back seat which causes the roof of the cab car to break off and fly off. We hear other cars swerve in the distance. From the back seat she grabs the cab driver's shoulder with one hand and lifts him out of the seat and hurls him into the background. Explosions and car crashes are seen in the back distance as Steroids Woman jumps into the driver seat and takes control of the car. She then violently and illegally swerves into the straight lane and continues on.

Steve is sitting very straight and still and very nervous and holds onto the seat in fear.

Steroids Woman: So yeah. I don't think the boring family life is for me, I want the FIGHT life!

Steve is still in shock.

Steroids Woman: Hey, don't be so antisocial and sit in front with me when I'm talking to you!

Steroids Woman reaches back and grabs Steve by the shoulder and crudely picks him up and sits him in the front passenger seat.

Steroids Woman: So what have you been up to since you woke up???

Steve: Well I ummm... I met a friend named Vorthon .... ummm ... Mr. Sandwich wants to kill me I think and I fought a Russian.

Steroids Woman: Oh crap ... you're totally senile, aren't you?

Steve: No, this is all real stuff! Mr. Sandwich is real!!!

Steroids Woman: Whatever ... OH WOW A RAMP!!!!

Steve: Wha....

Steve sees they are now heading for a parked truck which has a wooden ramp set up.

Steve: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!

Steroids Woman: Come on Dad, you used to be fun!

Steroids Woman drives up the ramp super fast and gets air born and clears the truck and lands a distance away. She managed to land the car on it's wheels with a loud bang! Steve flies out the exposed roof but she manages to grab him by the ankle and pull him back into the seat. The car speeds off while parts fly all over.

Steve is gasping and clutching his heart.

Steroids Woman: I'm so happy to be having Daddy/Daughter time again!

They speed into the cemetery and park on the road next to the grave site.

Steroids Woman: We're here!

Steve gets out of the busted up car and Steroids Woman pushes the door off the hinges to get out.

Steroids Woman: WHAT THE smurf!!?!?!?!?

Steve: Umm....

Steroids Woman: WHO DID THIS TO MY MOM'S GRAVE!?!?!

We show the grave area all messed up from what Steve did a couple episodes ago.

Steve: Golly ... what kind of monster could do this .... maybe someone experiencing too much emotion at once.

Steroids Woman: I'LL SHOW YOU EMOTIONS!!!

Steroids Woman grabs two syringes of steroids in each hand and simultaneously jabs each into either side of her neck.

Steroids Woman: ROID RAGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Steve watches in horror as his now insane and bulked up daughter takes out her fury at the cemetery! She goes around and starts punching tombstones! She picks up a tomb stone and hurls it at a house in the background! Picks up other tomb stones and breaks them in half and takes bites out of them! Tears down trees and causes other destruction.

Steroids Woman sits next to her Mom's tombstone.

Steroids Woman: Why Mommy, why?!?!

Steroids Woman hugs the tombstone while sitting and it falls on top of her as she cradles it like a baby and cries all over.

Steve: I'm tired and think I need to go home now...

Steroids Woman: *sigh* Fine. I suppose you do need your old man naps now, huh?

~~~

Steroids Woman drops Steve off at the retirement home and he gets out of the very damaged taxi car.

Steroids Woman: Same time tomorrow?

Steve: Sure ....

Steroids Woman: Have more energy though, I would like to hang out with you longer without you needing a nap!

Steve: Ok....

Steroids Woman begins to drink a bottle of NyQuil.

Steve: What the hell are you doing!?!?

Steroids Woman: My heart is racing way too fast from those steroids! They're more powerful than in your day you know! This levels me out!

Steve: I don't think that...

Steroids Woman: Ok, so bye then!

Steroids Woman speeds off into the distance but Steve can see that a tire has fallen off the badly damaged vehicle. The vehicle pulls over.

Steroids Woman: AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!

Steroids Woman begins to tear the vehicle apart and hurl pieces all over!

Steve runs inside and hides.

~~~

Show Steve and Vorthon's place and Vorthon sleeping loudly. Two old men are also in this room lurking around.

Sven: Morgan Freeman is sound asleep in that room ... so that must mean Steve's room is that one.

Petrov: Perfect, we place the bomb and ...

Suddenly the door knob to enter Steve and Vorthon's place begins to turn.

Petrov: Quickly! Into the closet!

Petrov and Sven run into a closet and look through the cracks as Steve enters.

Steve: What a terrible day ... I need to eat 3 kinds of potato chips at once to cheer myself up.

Steve sits at the kitchen table and begins rummaging though junk food while Petrov and Sven look on.

Petrov: Drats! We can't do nothing while he's there!

Sven: Maybe he won't be here for too long ....

Steve: I'm so depressed I'm just going to sit here and eat chips all day.

Sven: smurf.

Steve: Maybe I would feel better if that sandwich guy sent someone else for me to fight and kill.

Sven: *gulp*

Petrov: He's going to kill us like he killed the Russian!

Sven: I got it! Let's just take the bomb we brought and throw it at him!

Petrov checks all his pockets.

Petrov: smurf! I forgot it!

Sven: Are you serious!? I told you to make a list!

Petrov: That's silly as hell! Why would I make a list for one thing??

Sven: FOR THIS VERY REASON!!!!

Petrov: Son of a jabberwocky! We're going to die like the Russian!

Sven: We're assassins, night fighters! We don't stand a chance against him!

Petrov: We're going to die so bad!

Sven pulls out a random pill.

Sven: ... not if we kill ourselves first!

Petrov: Is that a suicide pill??

Sven: Yes.

Petrov: Do you have another?

Sven: No! Why didn't you bring your own?! I'm really starting to worry about your memory!

Petrov: Well I won't have to remember anything soon, will I? Share the suicide pill with me!

Sven: You're such a mooch!

Petrov: You're my smurf brother, do this!!!

Sven: *sigh* Fine, grab on to the other end of the pill and we'll try to break it in half.

Each elderly brother grabs an end of the pill and tries to pull and break it in half ... which it dies. Each brother finds themselves holding an outer pill shell while the contents spill out and land on the floor as pill powder...

Petrov: What the .... A CAPSULE?!?!?!?!?

Sven: Capsules are awesome!

Petrov: NOT WHEN DEALING WITH SUICIDE PULLS YOU smurf!!!

Sven: I'm sorry, I just like the way they feel going down my throat better!

Petrov: IT'S A DEATH PILL YOU smurf MORON!!! WHO CARES IF IT'S AN ENJOYABLE EXPERIENCE GOING DOWN YOUR THROAT!!! YOU NEED TABLETS FOR SUICIDE PILLS!!! NOT smurf CAPSULES!!!

Sven: Well all the contents are on the floor between us ... maybe if we both licked it up we would die.

Petrov: *sigh* I guess it's better than what happened to the poor Russian.

Sven and Petrov awkwardly position themselves to the closet floor and begin licking up the pill powder.

Petrov: smurf this is bitter.

Sven: SON OF A jabberwocky! I LICKED UP A TACK!

Petrov: This isn't working! Are you feeling less alive than before?

Sven: I think I have gas ...

They both stand up and are defeated and unable to find a quick death.

Sven: Wait .. I got it!

Sven takes his leather belt off and holds it up and then clears a space between the clothes to expose the metal rack.

Sven: We can hang ourselves with our belts! Quick and painless and we won't have to be beat up by Steve!

Petrov: I ... didn't remember to wear a belt today.

Sven: ARE YOU smurf SERIOUS!!!!?? GET YOUR HEAD CHECKED, BROTHER!!!

Petrov: Can't we just share your belt?

Sven: I'll tell you what, when I die from hanging, you can take it then and use it for yourself.

Petrov: *getting teary eyed* But ... I don't want to die alone. Let's hang ourselves at the same time.

Sven: WITH ONE BELT?!?!

Petrov: Please...?

Sven: You're the worst! Fine!

Sven and Petrov position their heads close together as they awkwardly wrap the belts around their necks and the clothes rack.

Petrov: This isn't going to work ... our feet are touching the floor!

Sven: We'll have to try to lift our feet up while hanging!

Petrov: I'm too old for this shazam!!

They begin to kick their feet about and knock stuff down in the closet and kick the walls. They keep choking but landing back on their feet before they can die.

Suddenly the door opens ...

Steve (eating chips): Ok guys, you have to stop. You're both being wayyyy too loud and you woke Vorthon.

Vorthon: I was enjoying that nap!

Sven: RUN PETROV, RUN!!!

Sven and Petrov remove the belt from their necks and slowly and I mean SLOWLY run away. Steve and Vorthon look on as they are moving in super slow motion.

Sven: Run brother ... run like you've never run before!

Petrov: *pant* I am ... *pant*

They are now half way to the door out of the apartment.

Steve: For crying out loud.

Eventually the two annoying brothers leave and Steve and Vorthon have a chat.

Vorthon: Damn, I never seen a man eat so many potato chips.

Steve: Sorry, I'm depressed.

Vorthon: Why?

Steve: My daughter has turned to Steroids .... she's scary and not how I remember her and ... I'm worried about her!

Vorthon: That's a ... problem alright. Not one that normal people could relate too, that's for sure.

Steve: Do you have any advice for me?

Vorthon: No, this sounds quite bizarre. Only problem I ever had with my daughter was she smoked too much.

Steve: What did you do?

Vorthon: I sat her down and made her smoke an entire pack. She was so damn sick she never touched a smoke again!

Steve: Hmmm.....

Vorthon (concerned): But this DOES NOT APPLY to your situation!

Steve: Doesn't it?

Vorthon: No, it most certainly doesn't!

Steve: You're a good friend Vorthon!

Vorthon: What have I done...

~~~

Steve is waiting outside of the retirement home and is sweating profusely in the not very hot at all morning sun. He's wearing old man brown clothes and a brown wide brimmed hat.

Suddenly Steroids Woman pulls up in a nice looking red car that has a driver's side door missing.

Steroids Woman: Hey old man, have you seen a guy named Steve?

Steve: ... that's me.

Steroids Woman: Ha ha ha ha ha! You're funny, but seriously, have you seen Steve around?

Steve: Samantha, it's me, you're Dad!!!!

Steroids Woman: Oh ..... ok get in then.

Steve gets in and they speed off.

Steroids Woman: So what did you want to do today old man?

Steve: I was kind of hoping we could just hang out, maybe go to the park or something ... just reconnect like good old times, you know, Father and Daughter...

Steroids Woman: So you want to do, old man shazam!?

Steroids Woman: What's going there???

They park the car and look on at a bank that is surrounded by cop cars!

Steroids Woman pulls out her microscopic phone from her cleavage.

Steroids Woman: I have a police scanner on this.

Mini phone police scanner: Update, we have now confirmed that there are 10 gun men and at least 30 hostages!

Steroids Woman: Let's do this!

Steve: ... what are we doing now?

Steroids Woman roars like a lion and beats her chest and slams her foot down on the gas and speeds right into the bank and cop cars.

Steve: Ummmm sweetheart .... CAN DADDY TALK TO YOU ABOUT THIS FIRST?!!?!?

Too late. Steroids Woman rams into the cop cars and busts right through them and heads to the bank! She then slams the car through the bank window and runs over some gun men and hostages and crashes into the bank vault, this causes the vault door to fall inwards.

Head Robber: Well then, I guess we no longer need the combination!

Steroids Woman bites into the air bag and busts it and gets out of the car.

Steroids Woman: Oh, you'll need the combination alright! To your FACE after I BEAT THE shazam! OUT OF IT!

All the hostages and gun men alike look on confused...

Head Robber: What... ???

Steve crawls out of the car and slaps his hands over his eyes.

Steve: I'm so embarrassed...

Steroids Woman takes out a steroids syringe and eats it whole.

Steroids Woman: I'M GOING POUND YOU ALL INTO STAINS THAT WILL NEVER BE CLEANED UP!!!

Steroids Woman runs at the head gun man! The Head gun man opens fire but Steroids Woman deflects all the bullets with her steroids enhanced punches! She then makes it to the head gun man and kicks him so hard that her foot breaks through his stomach and out the other side and gets stuck!

Steroids Woman: Damn it! I hate when this happens!

Steroids Woman shakes the corpse off her foot and kicks it into a bunch of screaming hostages.

Steve (in total shock): Samantha ... my baby girl ... how about we leave and have a tea party now?

By the time Steroids Woman is finished decapitating all the bad guys or killing them in some other gruesome fashion, the room and hostages are covered in blood. Steroids Woman forcibly takes a shirt off some hostage guy and uses it to wipe the blood from herself.

Steroids Woman: So Dad, did you want to go to the park now?

Steve is too busy hugging the other hostages in fear.

~~~

Steve and Steroids Woman find themselves at a park bench.

Steroids Woman: This is so boring ... this park would be cooler if there were bad guys to murder!

Steve: Yeah .... sure....

Steroids Woman: Aren't you excited Dad? You got to see me save the day today!

Steve: ... if that's what you call it.

Steroids Woman: You should be more impressed! I'm a hero just like you were! Just like you always wanted me to be! I even have a manager and everything ... people think he's evil but I think he's just ... Norwegian or something.

Steve: I'm sorry Samantha ... I love you but ....

Steroids Woman: .... but?

Steve: You can't keep on living like this!

Steroids Woman: Why the hell not? Is this not the way you were as Steroids Man all those years back?

Steve thinks back and suddenly realizes that yes, this is exactly how Steroids Man was ... and how unappealing it is to see his daughter follow in his footsteps.

Steve: Oh Samantha ... that life I lead as Steroids Man was so awful ... trust me ... when I quit Steroids to save my marriage and finally have kids ... it was the greatest part of my life.

Steroids Woman (crying): We were the greatest part of your life?

Steve: Yes! My life got so much better after steroids! And it makes me sad to see you heading down the same destructive path I once did ... give up steroids so I can see you live a healthy normal life!

Steroids Woman: But how can I quit them Daddy? I'm ADDICTED!

Steve: You got any steroids on you?

Steroids Woman: *sob* Always!

Steroids Woman reaches down her boobs and takes out a decent pile of syringes.

Steve: Damn ... ok ... well ... take them all, right now!

Steroids Woman: *sniff* ... what?

Steve: Daddy knows best sweetheart, if you take them all right now you'll be so sick of them that you'll never go back!

Steroids Woman: Ok ... I trust you. I just want things to be back the way they were!

Steroids Woman organizes the steroids in her large hand so all the needles are facing one direction and unloads them into her opposite arm.

*pause*

Steve: How do you feel? Bet you don't want another steroid huh?

Steroids Woman: Huh ... I do feel weird ... but not as adrenaline filled as I thought I would. I thought I would have an immediate roid rage attack but ... I feel oddly calm.

Steve: Do you feel sick right now? Like so sick you would never want to take them again?

Steroids Woman: Hmmm ... just kind of warm feeling. This is very odd indeed since steroids of this time are soooo much more potent than your time.

Steve: They are?

Steroids Woman: Yeah ... wow ... I feel so warm ... especially around my chest area.

***KABOOM!!!!!!!***

Steroids Woman's heart explodes out of her chest and blood rains down all over. Steve just sits there in shock and covered in blood...

~~~~

Show a dark and rainy day and people gathered at the cemetery. There's a lot of people here including Steve and Vorthon dressed in funeral clothes.

Priest: We are gathered here today to lay rest to Steroids Woman, a controversial hero who did save us all many times and ....

Some random guy: So that IS in fact Steroids Woman?

Priest: Yes....

Other random guy: The hero is dead?

Priest: Well ... yes, she is.

Suddenly everyone rises out of their chairs except Steve and Vorthon as the looting begins! Everyone who showed up for the funeral begins punching each other out or stealing chairs and other things as Steve and Vorthon flee the scene!

Police cars show up with riot gas and an all out war ensues in the cemetery!

Criminals and cops use tombstones as cover from bullet fire and all sorts of other awful stuff!

Vorthon puts his arm around Steve as they safely make it out of the cemetery.

Vorthon: Are you ok buddy?

Steve: I NEED LIQUOR!

Back at Brittlecliff, Steve attempts to drink his troubles away ....

Vorthon: I'm not sure this is wise, you're not a kid any more and also shouldn't drink your problems away!

Steve: Shut up!

Steve eventually gets the beer open after much effort and has a sniff of it.

Steve: Whoa ... I'm quite drunk and ...

Steve passes out from the sniff of beer he had.