Popup?

Now's your chance to ask me (Clarence), any question you've wondered about the game. I will personally answer your questions (as long it doesn't reveal passwords)
Beany
Demimod

Popup?

Post by Beany »

I have a popups blocked counter on my browser and whenever I use the NELG forums it goes up by 1. But I didn't think there was a popup... Help?
🦆🦆🦆🦆🦆
Clovvach
Hideous Demon Spawn

Re: Popup?

Post by Clovvach »

Strange, I don't get that warning.... perhaps you need to change pop-up blockers?
Shay
recuerdame

Post by Shay »

Yeah I have never seen popups on the forums before. Don't know what to tell ya? Is it right away? Or do you click on the view more smilies? Cuz that pulls up in a popup.
Beany
Demimod

Post by Beany »

No, I can view the smilies, but on Crazy Browser, it tells me after a while on NELG that it has blocked another popup. It isn't a problem, cos it's just a little number at the bottom of the browser when every webpage is closed, but I don't know what it is, and it's getting on my nerves.
🦆🦆🦆🦆🦆
Shay
recuerdame

Post by Shay »

Some popup blockers give the ability to see what the popup is without actually having to let it pop up. If yours did that, that would be cool. Otherwise I guess your stuck with never knowing. ;P
Beany
Demimod

Post by Beany »

Someone on here also sometimes uses Crazy Browser? Can anybosy remember who it was? For some reason I'm thinking Zot, but idk...
🦆🦆🦆🦆🦆
Wesley
GOD

Post by Wesley »

Yar, I use CrazyBrowser sometimes. I don't think the problem is CrazyBrowser. Check your forum settings. You can set it to send a popup every time you get a new PM. Mine does this, and every time the popup is blocked! :D
"Work hard, be humble and stay positive."

~ Donnie Yen ~
Beany
Demimod

Post by Beany »

It isn't messages. My PM box is usually empty and when it isn't the popup opens.
🦆🦆🦆🦆🦆
Wesley
GOD

Post by Wesley »

The forum can be set to send you a notification (popup) when you get a PM, OR when there is an update in a thread in which you have posted. Check all these settings if you want it to cease. Or, since it is really no big deal, you could just not worry about it.
"Work hard, be humble and stay positive."

~ Donnie Yen ~