pull a facebook...

Now's your chance to ask me (Clarence), any question you've wondered about the game. I will personally answer your questions (as long it doesn't reveal passwords)
SingerGirl1369
Posting Fiend

pull a facebook...

Post by SingerGirl1369 »

is there anyway that ya'll could make like one of those facebook chats but for here at the bottom... that way when we are on, we could chat to the people online that way we dont have to go out of our way sending a message? haha...

would be cool!
NOTICE: Thank you for noticing this new notice. Your noticing has been noted and will be reported to the authorities!
If you can't dazzle them with brilliance... baffle them with febreeze!
bella
the two timer

Re: pull a facebook...

Post by bella »

Jon was at it, it might be realized some day. Depends on whether he finds time enough for it, he's been really busy recently.
Shay
recuerdame

Post by Shay »

A few of us used to have a private chat room. It was a third party website that somes us agreed to check frequently. If you really want a chat and the others you are chatting with feel the same, I am sure you could go to some free chat website and create a room in the meantime.
Eff
Demimod

Post by Eff »

well said .
Dowster wrote:This one time - also know as last Wednesday
chex
Guessing Games Queen. Suck it, Nich.

Post by chex »

Shay wrote:A few of us used to have a private chat room. It was a third party website that somes us agreed to check frequently. If you really want a chat and the others you are chatting with feel the same, I am sure you could go to some free chat website and create a room in the meantime.
Damn, those were some good times.

There's also MSN, etc.