being used

Want to rant about something? Or see me go on about something stupid? This is the place.
SingerGirl1369
Posting Fiend

being used

Post by SingerGirl1369 »

GOD REALLY!? I hate being used by people who you thought were your best friends. people you have known for SOOO long... and they just use you in the end...

HOW PATHETIC!!!

I had 3 friends do this to me within the past couple of months... but this one kind of threw me over!

My best friend of 7 years pretty much used me to buy her cats food and litter (a few times when she was low on cash), to help her buy food and accessories for her new apartment (same reasoning)... and now that she is getting a roommate, she just tossed me aside. she doesn't want to be my friend anymore. that is rude and really disrespectful!

Another friend of mine (of 6 years) only is friends with me so when she wants to go out somewhere, she asks me to watch her kid.. i say no all the time now because i dont want to watch her kid while she goes and gets laid.

And then my last friend (also known her for 6 years) is only using me because i have a few connections to the Hollywood world and she is using me to try to get herself into that business...

Are there people in this world that wont use me for something? I already lost 2 friends before these 3 because they used me for money. Seriously... i'm tired of this.

Thank god ya'll have a RANT section...
NOTICE: Thank you for noticing this new notice. Your noticing has been noted and will be reported to the authorities!
If you can't dazzle them with brilliance... baffle them with febreeze!
Giana
I never sleep

Re: being used

Post by Giana »

That's not very nice of them.The point into a friendship is to help each other when needed,it goes both ways.You'd better show them you are way a better person then they are,and help them when you can,but i woudnt call them friends anymore.
SingerGirl1369
Posting Fiend

Post by SingerGirl1369 »

... yeah...

i'm not gonna call them friends. i'm kind of really upset.

i guess i just need to keep my head up... maybe i should start aligning myself with positive people who want to help me go far in my life than with people who are negative and ask me for money
NOTICE: Thank you for noticing this new notice. Your noticing has been noted and will be reported to the authorities!
Giana
I never sleep

Post by Giana »

Is good you have that money to give them to,it would be nice to show some gratitude though.Dont let it get to you,too much,learn from that and move on;you will find ppl like that anywhere.
Beany
Demimod

Post by Beany »

I had a friend who I thought I could trust. When I fell out with her the first time, I should've known better when she made up so suddenly. She stopped being friends with me as soon as she got a Christmas present. I wish I'd just kept it for myself now. I don't even know if she opened it.
🦆🦆🦆🦆🦆
SingerGirl1369
Posting Fiend

Post by SingerGirl1369 »

I went on vacation to New Hampshire to see a band and i got back home on Jan 6th. For some reason though she only JUST deleted me from her facebook... i tried texting her asking why, i tried calling, i even sent her a message on FB... just shows that she doesn't have a reason and she is being immature. But whatever, i guess. I don't need friends like that. I'm a little crushed, but it's not as bad as it would've been if i didn't have the guy i liked to be there... :)
Clovvach
Hideous Demon Spawn

Post by Clovvach »

SingerGirl1369 wrote:GOD REALLY!? I hate being used by people who you thought were your best friends. people you have known for SOOO long...
Crap! This means that some of my friends could be using me at this very moment.... I'm paranoid now
Eff
Demimod

Post by Eff »

Seriously singer i don't see it as ''being used'' .
You helped them , now if you'll need their help they might be there for you too .
Dowster wrote:This one time - also know as last Wednesday
SingerGirl1369
Posting Fiend

Post by SingerGirl1369 »

nope. i helped them... but they never help back. they just ignore me and toss me away as a friend if i tell them no because my budgets are low, etc. i dunno. im over it haha... this topic can so be deleted lolz.
Shay
recuerdame

Post by Shay »

I use people. All the time. However, I never feel bad about it because I am straight forward with someone. Boys tend to do anything and everything for me. Why? I have no smurf clue. But it happens to almost every boy. And so I will straight up tell them that I have no interest in them and I will use them if they let me. They usually respond with I don't care, so use me, I don't believe you, etc. And quite frankly, if I tell you what I'm going to do and you still go through with it, the only person you have to blame is yourself.

On another note, you shouldn't help people expecting them to help you back. Yes, it would be nice, but if you're helping them with the expectation of getting something back, then you're not really doing it for them. You're doing it for selfish desires of your own.
SingerGirl1369
Posting Fiend

Post by SingerGirl1369 »

i help because it is the right thing to do. i dont ever expect things back... but lets say out of the blue i need help... they do the "oh im sorry. my boyfriend came over..." well... sorry i got in a car accident and needed someone to bring me home since my whole family is gone at work 2 hours away!!!

stuff like that.
Shay
recuerdame

Post by Shay »

Nah, I wasn't really referring that at you. I was more saying that as a general statement. I know exactly what you mean, and it does piss me off when it comes to a certain someone. But other than that individual, I pretty much go into every situation with the assumption that nobody is ever going to help me out. Because well...it's true 90% of the time. And it does suck when you're in a situation that you can't do anything about and need the help of others. I don't really have an answer for that. I'm still trying to figure that out. But that's more my problem for being socially awkward.