Count down from 2016 with real world facts!

This is for forum posting games if you're extra bored and there's nothing to do and you feel like you need to lower your IQ a bit. enjoy!

Moderator: bella

Clarence
Game Destroyer

Re: Count down from 2016 with real world facts!

Post by Clarence »

Moe wrote:Which one? I posted another boat? I uploaded the image to the NELG Server? Or something else?

Also, I noticed you didn't attach your signature to your last one, which momentarily made me thing the second image was a new signature image or something
ya
LaLou
Ancient Moderator

Post by LaLou »

April 7 – British Prime Minister William Pitt, delivers his last speech to Parliament, and speaks to the House of Lords "passionately but incoherently against the granting of independence" to the American colonies, but collapses during the debate, and dies five weeks later.

This (totaly on a side note) caught my attention because I am currently reading the novels by Naomi Novik, about an alternative history, where dragons do live in our world, where the death of William Pitt was described.
Wesley
GOD

Post by Wesley »

In August of this year, the Siege of Fort Stanwix took place about half a mile from where Chex lives in Rome, NY. The loyalist and British forces were driven out in part due to Benedict Arnold and a misinformation campaign that convinced the attackers that a larger American support force was inbound.

In Science, James Cook discovers the Cook Islands; Euler denotes i to represent the square root of a negative, otherwise knows as imaginary numbers; Thomas Arnold produces the first watch or portable timepiece, known then as a Chronometer, or device to measure time.
"Work hard, be humble and stay positive."

~ Donnie Yen ~
Theolodger
Hi, I'm new

Post by Theolodger »

Jan 1 General George Washington hoists Continental Union Flag
bella
the two timer

Post by bella »

1775:

The American Revolution begins this year, with the first military engagement being the Battles of Lexington and Concord.

James Watt builds a successful prototype of a steam engine.