Dexter

Talk about your favourite shows here!
Shay
recuerdame

Dexter

Post by Shay »

I was introduced to Dexter years ago when I visited Chex in NY the first time, but I always had too many other things going on or too many other shows I was following to consider watching it at home. All of that has changed now and I started watching it about a month ago or so. I really like this show, although somewhat predictable. But holy smurf, man, I did not see the season 4 finale coming at all. I mean, I knew something like this would happen eventually, but did not see it going down the way it did so suddenly. I think I'm scarred for life. I cannot get the imagery out of my head and had troubles sleeping because my mind kept trying to piece it together.
chex
Guessing Games Queen. Suck it, Nich.

Re: Dexter

Post by chex »

Don't worry, the shock of that episode will dull eventually. But holy smurf, I was stunned into silence when I first saw it. I was just staring at the TV, mouth agape. That's good TV!!
Shay
recuerdame

Re: Dexter

Post by Shay »

Yeah, I had the same reaction. I was in so much shock I couldn't even watch more episodes until the following afternoon. I was pleased to see that season 5 was not nearly as brutal in terms of the way it ended, although I'm still not sure how I feel about the storyline. I suppose I understand what they were going for, but it just seemed a little out of place to me.