Chapter 172 --> Traveling Heroes

Clarence
Game Destroyer

Chapter 172 --> Traveling Heroes

Post by Clarence »

We show a busy town and our 8 newly united heroes as they are walking on the sidewalk. They are getting some strange looks as this is quite the odd looking crew:

- Phil: The angel in a business suit with large white wings who gathered this group and is leading them on some kind of mission.

- Steroids Man - Steve is back to his strongest form as Steroids Man! He is dead and has a halo and if he dies again in this present form he'll cease to exist forever!

- Weed Man - Good old Dave has made a new Weed Man costume to fight the good fight with his weed and super soldier powers and agelessness!

- Super Bob - Regular guy in poor shape with a dorky costume. Not a real super hero but wears this costume to promote his store: Super Bob's Furniture Warehouse. Apparently the smartest human of all time.

- Benny - Pathetic and sad, weak green alien who looks frail and complains a lot. Has the ability to generate force-fields and possibly other stuff.

- Krilleth - Scary looking blue alien who wears black and has a dark personality. Has a mechanical attachment on his arm that generates an endless amount of knifes that he uses.

- Lightening Vision - A very black alien who uses a silver visor on his eyes to see very far away and is an excellent fighter.

- Harvey the Goose - A talking goose from another dimension who wears a leather jacket and smokes and swears a lot and is quite sassy.

Everyone is tired and frustrated.

Steroids Man: Hey, Phil?

Phil: Yeah?

Steroids Man: Remember that time you got us all together for some vague mission and almost killed us in a crashing space ship and then made us walk forever?

Weed Man: *inhales bong* Hey ... that's happening right now!

Phil: Ok guys, I know things got off to a crappy start but we have to stay focused and ...

Suddenly a car speeds by and hurls a soda can out the window and it hits Phil in the face and gets soda all over him!

Phil: SERIOUSLY!?!!

Everyone laughs and Phil is REALLY annoyed.

Phil: Lightening Vision?

Lightening Vision: he he ... yeah?

Phil: Can you see any space ships anywhere?

Lightening Vision: Let me check.

Lightening Vision takes a few steps off the sidewalk and looks around. From his view we can see really far away as close by objects zoom by and farther images are now in sight. We quickly see different cities and areas. Suddenly we see a strange space ship that's flat, round and wide with all these large spikes sticking out from all around the ship.

Lightening Vision continues to see this far away view from where he's standing as the others look on.

Lightening Vision: Yes ... there is a space ship about 300 miles that way!

Super Bob: Wow! How can you see that?

Lightening Vision: I can see EVERYTHING!

*BAM*!!!

Lightening Vision is struck by a car as everyone screams!

The car tries to make a getaway but Lightening Vision's body is thoroughly fetched up in the car's wheels!

Harvey the Goose: Damn, that sucks!

Benny: Who's driving that vehicle!?!?!

The vehicle has tinted windows and we can't see the driver. The wheels of the car squeal loudly as the driver is flooring it but still having a hard time moving. This is causing a lot of smoke to rise from under the car and Lightening Vision's dead body.

Weed Man: *choke* *cough* That smells TERRIBLE!!!!

Krilleth: That is the worst smell I ever smelled in my life!!!

Everyone is coughing and gagging as this car continues to run over Lightening Vision and finally breaks free leaving a flattened, mangled, stinky corpse on the pavement.

Benny hurls into a mailbox!

Phil: That's RANCID!!!

Super Bob: What a STENCH!!!

Steroids Man: This is the worst thing I've ever seen!

Traffic comes in and Lightening Vision's roadkill body gets more destroyed and scattered all over.

Harvey the Goose: Can we get the hell out of here now!?

They all leave the scene feeling even more defeated. Suddenly it begins to rain as the sun starts to set.

Steroids Man: ... I really miss Purgatory.

Krilleth: What the hell are we doing anyway?

Phil: We need to get to the space ship that Lightening Vision spotted.

Super Bob: That's 300 miles away!

Benny: And I'm tired and wet and feel like I might be getting a cold....

Phil: We need to find a place to stay tonight. We can save the world tomorrow morning.

Steroids Man: Where are we going to stay?

Krilleth pulls out a knife.

Krilleth: Want me to empty out one of these nice houses?

Weed Man: Is he (Krilleth) a good guy? *smokes joint* I don't get any of this...

Phil: How about we just find a hotel...

~~~

Show a Holiday Inn.

Our heroes are at the check in counter and the clerk looks up to see....

-a man in a business suit with large, fluffy white wings.
-a large muscular man in a red costume with a syringe emblem on his chest and halo over his head.
-a man in a green costume with a weed emblem on his chest smoking weed.
-a somewhat chubby man in a dorky red costume with an S written on it (Super Bob)
-a very weak and pathetic looking green alien.
-a scary looking alien with knives.
-and finally an anthropomorphic walking goose wearing a leather jacket and smoking a cigar.

Hotel Clerk: .... hello?

Phil: We need a room for 7 please.

Hotel Clerk: Well ok ummmm.... is this a joke?

Phil: No it's not a joke! We want a room!

The hotel clerk starts looking all around the room.

Phil: What are you doing?

Hotel Clerk: I'm looking for the cameras. Am I on some kind of reality joke show? You guys look ridiculous!

Phil: This is no joke! We want a room!

Hotel Clerk: This is weird. It's not Halloween ... what's going on?

Phil: Damn it, let me speak to your manager!

The hotel clerk walks away.

Steroids Man: Ok ... seriously? How are we going to save the world? We can't even rent a room at a hotel!

Benny: Yeah ... and we already lost Whip Flash! and Lightening Vision and we haven't even done anything yet!

Krilleth: Face it. You all suck!

Weed Man: Hey! You're in our group too!

Krilleth: Right, but what I said was you guys all suck. I don't suck.

Everyone starts suddenly arguing with each other until the manager comes out.

Hotel Manager: *clears throat and speaks loudly* Can I help you guys??

Phil: Yes. We're tired and demand a room!

Hotel Manager: We have the right to refuse service and you guys are clearly.... too odd for us to trust you in one of our rooms.

Phil: Hey! This is discrimination of costumed men, the otherwise human and the currently deceased!

Hotel Manager: I'm calling the police!

Phil: You don't even know who we are! We're here to save your planet! You can't treat us like this!

Weed Man puts his hand on Phil's shoulder.

Weed Man: Hey dude.... you're making things worse. Maybe you should have a joint?

Super Bob: Let's just try to get into another hotel!

~~~

The heroes now find themselves at a Super Duper 8. They are gathered at the front desk to check in.

Hotel Clerk: Welcome to the Super Duper 8, soon to be a Super De-Duper 8!!

Super Bob: Hello there. Me and my fellow actors here would be interested in a nights lodging as we are weary from our traveling act.

Hotel Clerk: Oh, you're actors?

Super Bob: Yes.

Hotel Clerk: Ok then. With your ridiculous clothes I would have thought you were some kind of crazy people!

Super Bob: So can we get a room for 7?

Hotel Clerk: You want to all be in one room?

Super Bob: Yes, we need to rehearse our lines.

Hotel Clerk: Hmmm... well the most we can fit in a room is 5. That's the rooms with 2 beds and a couch.

Super Bob: We would really like to all be in one room.

The hotel clerk chats with another worker and comes back.

Hotel Clerk: I'm sorry, we can't put more than 5 people in the room due to fire safety regulations.

Phil: Oh come on....

Steroids Man: You agreed not to talk!

Krilleth: What about the animal? He shouldn't count as a person.

Harvey the Goose: How now! That hurts!

Steroids Man: The creepy man is right, he's livestock and not a goose.

Benny: We would still have 6 though....

Steroids Man: No we have 5 because Phil has no personality and therefore doesn't count as a person....

Phil looks beyond pissed.

Hotel Clerk: Ummm....

Steroids Man: So can we check in now?

Hotel Clerk: Not into one room ... again there's too many of you.

Weed Man: 7 humans in a room?

Hotel Clerk: Ummm ... yeah...

Weed Man: Because most of us are aliens. And if you don't count dead people than ... we're more than set. That's 2, bro.

Hotel Clerk: What the...

Krilleth materializes a new and large knife from his technological arm attachment and raises it high.

Krilleth: How about you let us all have a room or I cut your face off?

Hotel Clerk: I'm calling the police!

Steroids Man: Oh son of a jabberwocky!

Super Bob: Next time, seriously, nobody say anything and we'll get this right!

~~~

The heroes are now at a really crappy and rundown hotel. They are all at the front desk.

Hotel Clerk: What's up?

Super Bob: Me and my traveling actor friends here...

Hotel Clerk: Do you want a room or what?

Super Bob: Ummm .... why yes, of course! Can we all be in one room?

Hotel Clerk: I don't give a shazam!, give me money.

Super Bob: Fantastic!

Super Bob turns to the other heroes.

Super Bob: Who has money?

Everyone looks around at each other and scratches their heads.

Phil: There's no money in Heaven!

Steroids Man: I'm broke too... I guess you really can't take it with you when you die!

Benny: My planet has advanced beyond use of currency centuries ago!

Krilleth: And on my planet we settle things out with knives and not money!

Weed Man: I did have money but I lost it when I was in that car explosion!

Harvey the Goose: I have goose coins but I don't think they're worth anything in this dimension.

Super Bob: Are they made out of gold?

Harvey the Goose: Gold? What are you talking about? They're tree bark!

Steroids Man (to Super Bob): Why don't you have money? You own a furniture store!!

Super Bob: Yeah but this costume has no pockets so ... no money.

Steroids Man: HOW ARE YOU THE SMARTEST GUY IN HISTORY BUT NOT MAKE POCKETS ON YOUR COSTUME?!

Everyone looks over to see the Hotel Clerk standing a distance away.

Phil: You called the police, didn't you?

Hotel Clerk: Yup.

~~~

The heroes are now outside and more defeated than ever.

Benny: How are we going to get Earth currency now???

Weed Man takes out a LARGE bag of weed from under his armpit.

Weed Man: You let me handle that!

Weed Man disappears.

Super Bob: He was carrying that around the whole time??

Phil: I ... don't even know where he got that. When I rescued him he had nothing but burnt clothes...

Steroids Man: He's Weed Man!

Super Bob: I guess so!

Weed Man comes back with a large wad of cash.

Weed Man: Hey guys, I got $23,000. So we can probably check in somewhere and split the rest.

Phil: ... I have no words.

~~~

The heroes are now checking in at another crappy hotel.

Super Bob holds up a wad of cash.

Super Bob: We need a room for 7 actors.

Hotel Clerk: Right away!

Everyone enters their rooms with new high spirits and a greater morale.

Steroids Man: We did it!!

Phil: We sure did!

Super Bob: Well ... 4th time's a charm I guess.

Benny: Our first victory!

Harvey the Goose is dancing and smoking with delight!

Krilleth: ... you guys are screwed up. Seriously.

Phil: This is the first of many victories guys! Tomorrow we're going to save the world!

Krilleth: ...

~~~

Everyone is in their crappy hotel room. Phil is brushing his large angel wings. Krilleth is sharpening his knife. Steroids Man and Super Bob are watching TV. Benny is meditating or something. Harvey the Goose is taking a bath. Weed Man is high as a kite and looking out the window as cars go by.

Super Bob: Ok, I'm tired. I'm going to bed.

Super Bob goes to pull the blankets back on one of the two beds.

Krilleth: Hey! That's my bed!

Super Bob: Does it matter?

Krilleth (lifting up knife): Yes it does!

Super Bob: Fine.

Super Bob goes over to the other bed.

Krilleth: That's my bed too!

Super Bob: Oh come on, why do you need two beds?

Krilleth: I have my reasons.

Weed Man: Come on guys, can't we all get along?

Steroids Man: There's 7 people and 2 beds ... how are we suppose to do this?

Benny (coming out of meditation): I don't need a bed guys. When I sleep I just float around the room in a bubble.

Steroids Man: Why are we all in one room anyway? This is hella gay! Phil? What do you plan to do to us tonight?

Phil: *sigh* We're all in one room because we will be the most safe from our enemies if we stick together.

Benny: Can they find us here???

Phil: I hope not. That's why we checked in under a fake name as the Indianapolis Traveling Stage Show.

Everyone looks confused.

Phil: They're probably too busy at this point getting the invasion ready.

Steroids Man: Ok, that's it! Will you please finally tell me what's going on and what our mission is and who we're fighting against?!

Krilleth: Yeah, I want to know too!

Weed Man: Yeah, who attacked me on the highway anyway?

Steroids Man (to Phil): Wait a minute... you never told ANYONE what's going on?

Phil: I never got around to it ... but ok, I'll explain it now.

Everyone gathers together on the beds to listen. Harvey the Goose comes out in a bath robe.

Harvey the Goose: I need to listen to this.

Phil: Ok ... it's like this ... an unknown evil entity has stolen Satan's powers and suddenly has a stranglehold on the universe. Somehow he has amplified these powers so much that he was able to create a barrier of evil which has blocked Heaven and God himself from being able to help us!

Super Bob: How could something like this happen that God couldn't overcome?!?!

Phil: I don't know. It's a total mystery. God, Jesus, the other angels are all trapped in Heaven. Only me and a handful of angels were away from heaven when the incident happened.

Krilleth: You mean the angels that died in your spaceship crash?

Phil: ... right. Now I'm the only Angel left who's free.

Steroids Man: So now we have to defeat this guy who took Satan's powers so Heaven will be freed from this evil barrier thingy?

Phil: First thing is first. We have a more immediate threat.

Harvey the Goose: What's that?

Phil: Reptilian Shape-shifters.

Steroids Man: Are you on crack?

Phil: Listen up! All of you! Have an open mind. You've all seen and been through stuff that should help you know that anything is possible!

Weed Man: This is trippy as hell!

Phil: Reptilian Shape-shifters have always been on Earth. They have been watching us and learning our ways. They are aliens. They have come to invade the Earth and move all the people off of it.

Super Bob: How are they going to get everyone off the earth?

Phil: Through the Anti-Christ.

Weed Man lights up multiple joints at once.

Phil: Reptilian Shape-shifters can take any form. One of them has taken the form of Jesus and claims to have returned. He's the head Reptilian Shape-shifter! Under the guise of Jesus he plans to effortlessly simply ask people to get in the space ships as they think they are headed to Heaven.

Steroids Man: This is insane. Would people really just walk into his space ships?

Phil: He has the world eating out of the palm of his hands. You must have seen the TV broadcasts.

Benny: What about the people who don't go?

Phil: The Reptilian Shape-shifters will probably just kill them.

Benny: And the ones who do go....

Phil: I don't even know where the Reptilian Shape-shifters plan to take them ... but it won't be good.

Weed Man: So it was Reptilian Shape-shifters who tried to kill me? I seen one of them turn green!

Phil: Exactly.

Weed Man: How did they even find me, man?

Phil: ... you have Weed Man on your license plate!!

Super Bob: How did they know you were going to recruit him!?

Phil: Well .... when we were locked out of Heaven we were able to communicate with Heaven briefly before the barrier was completely in place. We learned of the entity who stole Satan's powers and the Reptilian Shape-shifters.... we actually believe they are somehow working together. So.... we set out to gather all of you to join our hero team to save the universe! We made a list of who we wanted to gather .... but the list was compromised.

Super Bob: Compromised?

Phil: Somehow a Reptilian Shape-shifter infiltrated our cloud spaceship and killed one of the wingless angels .... and forwarded a copy of our list to the other Reptilian Shape-shifters.

Steroids Man: ...

Phil: And the rest was a race of us trying to get to you guys before they did. Now the 7 of us in this room are the last defense of the UNIVERSE and all that there is!

There's an awkward silence as everyone tries to take on this information and think about what would be involved to complete this seemingly impossible mission.

Phil: Any questions?

Steroids Man: I'm going to bed.

Weed Man: Me too, I'm spent.

Everyone just collapses into random spots on the bed and a bubble forms around Benny as he begins floating around the room in a deep sleep.

Phil: ...

~~~

The next morning all of our heroes are at a car rental place. The clerk working at the desk is focused on his computer and typing.

Phil: Hello there. We would be interested in renting a car.

The desk clerk looks up and takes in a good view of these weirdos.

Clerk: No.

Phil: ...

~~~

Show some random guy leaving his house and about to get into his car. Phil approaches him and puffs out his angel wings as the owner drops his keys.

Car owner: What the?

Krilleth suddenly runs out of the bushes while brandishing his large knife and screaming!

Car owner: Oh shazam!!!!!

The car owner runs away as Phil picks up the car keys and the other heroes gather.

Phil: That was very wrong...

Steroids Man: If you seriously want to save the universe you need to stop being such a pansy.

Phil gives Steroids Man a dirty look.

~~~

Our 7 heroes are now crammed into this small car and heading towards a large city. On the horizon is a large floating saucer like alien ship that looks formidable and with large spikes all around it.

Phil: There it is guys....

Steroids Man: How are we going to take that down?

Phil: I'm more focused on the Anti-Christ. He would be on the ground below the floating ship somewhere ... delivering more global messages and trying to convince everyone to get on the space ship. That's the main ship, he has other similar ships deployed through the Earth waiting to pick everyone up.

Krilleth: So we find this guy and kill him?

Phil: No, he has the people won over. We need to confront him in front of the world and expose him for what he is! The people need to know the truth.

Steroids Man: Why can't we just kill him?

Phil: Cause people will think we killed the real Jesus and the world would go insane!!

Krilleth: So ... we're just going to go have a conversation with the guy?

Steroids Man: This is lame as hell!

Phil: Guys we got to do this right!

Super Bob: It makes sense actually...

Krilleth: I don't know why we're wasting our time trying to save this wimpy naive planet! We should be going after the one you said stole Satan's powers!

Phil: We have to stop these guys first or they will continue to take over other planets including yours! Plus we need more information about the one who stole Satan's powers... and we may find it with this Anti-Christ.

Harvey the Goose: Oh would you guys shut up and let's do this already! I got a hangover!

Benny: Wait ... what's stopping that Anti-Christ man from killing us if we approach him?

Phil: Hopefully there will be people everywhere. He won't want to break character to risk losing his trust with the people otherwise he will have to work A LOT harder to take over this planet.

~~~

Under the shadow of the large floating space ship, and in the heart of the city - a crowd of people gather around the fake Jesus as he speaks. News cameras are all around recording this.

Anti-Christ: My children. Soon more of my Heavenly space ships will gather to take you to the promise land. We will all leave to a better place!

Suddenly our heroes arrive in the stolen car and make their way through the crowd as the people make way.

Anti-Christ: Hmmm....

The car pulls up to the front of the crowd and stops ... for an awkward long time. All the crowd chatter and wonder what's going on.

Inside the car our 7 cramped heroes are having some problems.

Phil: How do we unlock the doors on this crazy futuristic car?!?

Harvey the Goose: He he he ... I am high as shazam!, boys!

Weed Man is smoking the largest bong ever.

Weed Man: Sweet hotbox guys!

Krilleth: Stop smoking that wonderful green Earth plant or you'll kill us all!!

Steroids Man: Let us out Phil! The fake Jesus is right there!

Phil: I don't know what to do!! I haven't driven one of these new 2066 models before!!

Phil accidentally lays on the horn and draws more attention from the crowd. Then Phil accidentally blasts the radio and loud music plays! Finally Phil presses the right button and the doors swing open and all our heroes fall out!

It's a really pathetic scene as all these weird costumed men are on the ground and on top of each other next to the open car in front of what people believe to be Jesus.

They all begin to get up and brush themselves off.

Phil: You stepped on my wing!

Steroids Man: Yup.

Weed Man goes up to the Anti-Christ and high fives him.

Weed Man: Sweet hair!

Krilleth: What are you doing? That man is our enemy!!!

Weed Man: Yeah, but we both have similar long hair *smokes joint*

The crowd is now VERY confused and wondering what's going on and as are the people watching at home.

Phil: This man is not the real Jesus! He is an imposter!

Everyone gasps and is in shock.

Anti-Christ: Do not believe these men, my children. Believe in me, your savior.

Steroids Man (to crowd): Does the Jesus you know have a green face???

Steroids Man goes over to the Anti-Christ and starts tugging at his face ....

Steroids Man: Why won't your mask come off?! Phil!!! You said he was a Reptilian Shape-shifter!!!

Phil: He's not wearing a mask! Reptilian Shape-shifters change their very skin to appear as others!

The lone conspiracy theory nut in the crowd who looks extra crazy chimes in.

Conspiracy Theory Nut: I KNEW IT!!!! IT'S THE ILLUMINATI!!!!! BLAGHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!

The conspiracy guy runs away and flails his arms in a crazy fashion.

Benny: Ummm... I think we're losing the crowd.

People all around are now booing loudly!

Super Bob: Think about it people! Why would Jesus need to take you to heaven in space ships? Doesn't that raise some eyebrows???

Krilleth (to Anti-Christ): What proof do you even have to say you are who you say you are???

Anti-Christ: My son, as I have mentioned in my broadcasts, seeing alone is not believing. Your faith should be all you need to guide your way to me.

Krilleth: No, I want proof!

Anti-Christ suddenly looks up and opens his arms as slices of bread rain down on the people.

Anti-Christ: As written in the Bible, I have again made it rain bread for all!

Meanwhile up on the space ship....

Reptilians have hatches open and are tossing slices of bread down from full garbage bags.

Reptilian #1: Why are we doing this again?

Reptilian #2: Because we dropped out of Reptilian high school, that's why!

Back on Earth - the crowd cheers on the Anti-Christ.

Steroids Man: How come these people are so stupid??

Super Bob: The world has been screwy lately before this. People are willing to have more blind faith after cloning almost let Hitler 2 and Stalin 2 join forces and almost take over the world!

Steroids Man: LISTEN TO ME PEOPLE! THAT MAN IS NOT JESUS! HE'S NOT EVEN A MAN! HE'S AN ALIEN! A VERY EVIL ALIEN!

The crowd gets very angry now and is more on the Anti-Christ's side than ever.

Anti-Christ: My people, there is no need to get upset. Also let us not forget that it is he who is without sin that casts the first stone!

Suddenly our heroes are under attack by rocks of all sizes as the crazy crowd grabs anything they can get their hands on to throw at them!

Benny: Ow my EYE!!!

Harvey the Goose: This hurts!!!

Weed Man: My bong is broken!

Phil: We have to get out of here!

Our heroes pile into the car and speed off! The car is dented and messed up from the rocks the people are throwing.

The Anti-Christ whispers into his hand....

Anti-Christ: Get them....

Phil is speeding off with the heroes in the car.

Phil: Well that didn't work ... but words are the most powerful weapon! We should try this exact same thing again and ....

Steroids Man: Are you nuts? Words clearly didn't work! It's time for fists!

Krilleth: Or knives!

Weed Man: Or weed! You know, words might work if we all discussed our problems while passing a bowl around. You can solve anything while passing the bowl around!

SMASH!!!

Suddenly a city bus smashes into the back of the car and causes serious damage as everyone inside is thrown around!

Benny: OUCH!!! I bit my lip!!!

Harvey the Goose: Oh shut your face!!

Weed Man: That man needs driving lessons ... damn.

Phil: ... I don't think that's a "man".

Steroids Man: Female driver?

Phil: Reptilians!

Suddenly more cars speed into the scene and weird looking people get out. Reptilian Shape-shifters in disguise! On a serious mission to kill our heroes just like they tried to kill Weed Man in the last episode!

Steroids Man: Let's get out and kick their asses!

Phil: No! We need to get out of here and regroup!!

Suddenly all the Reptilian Shape-shifters that are disguised as people take out weapons and begin to open fire on the car!

Everyone in the car squints and covers their face as bullets are fired from all around them! An INSANE amount of bullets and gunfire!

As this goes on for a bit everyone looks around to see a strange green screen is all around them.

Benny: Guys, I can only keep this shield up for so long!!

Benny looks like he's really strained and begins to sweat as the green shield he's created continues to stop the bullets.

Phil floors it as the enemies continues to fire! The bus that crashed into them follows!

Steroids Man: Where are we going?

Phil: Anywhere where they can't find us!

Super Bob: They know our car though! We need a new vehicle!

Suddenly the bus rams into them from behind and sends the car swerving all over!

Phil: How are we going to do that?!?!

They are now driving further into a huge town area with more people, tighter streets and more traffic.

Krilleth: How about not driving into more and more cramped areas?!!?!

The bus strikes the car again and it smashes into other cars.

Suddenly the wipers come on.

Steroids Man: ....

Phil: I hate these new cars!

Weed Man: Let me drive!!

Phil: You're stoned!!!

Weed Man takes a huge haul off his bong.

Weed Man: Yeah .... but nobody has played more racing games than me ... and I always win better when more higher!

Phil and Weed Man awkwardly switch places while trying to drive and avoid getting hit again by the bus!

Weed Man: Let's do this!

From Weed Man's eyes he sees the world as a racing game screen and expertly avoids any obstacles and red lights and people, etc that get in his way!

Weed Man: I think I got an idea!

Weed Man speeds into a mall parking garage.

Super Bob: This isn't an idea! This is a dead end!!!

Weed Man speeds in the parking garage with vehicles parked all over as the bus continues to follow!

Weed Man: Everyone jump out!!!!

The car doors open and everyone jumps out and rolls out of the way to duck between parked cars ... except for Weed Man! Weed Man lets the bus continue to follow him as the others look on.

Phil: What's he doing?

Weed Man speeds the battered car into a bunch of other cars and the bus tries to stop but crashes too!

There's a HUGE explosion that rocks the whole mall and sets off fire alarms!

Steroids Man: That wasn't a plan at all!!! What the hell!!?!?

Suddenly all the shoppers are flooding in to get to their cars and get the hell out of here!

Phil: Now's our chance! We need to take another car and get out of here!

Steroids Man watches the fires of the explosion in shock.

Steroids Man: No ... he didn't need to kill himself for this!!!!

Krilleth grabs a woman who is about to open her van.

Krilleth: GIVE ME YOUR KEYS AND YOU DON'T GET HURT!!

Phil, Super Bob, Benny, Krilleth and Harvey the Goose get into the van and prepare to leave. Steroids Man continues to look at the explosion site.

Phil: Come on Steve! We got to go!!

Steroids Man: Not without Dave!

Phil: We're all dead if we don't get out of here before more Reptilian Shape-shifters come!

Steroids Man: Son of a jabberwocky!!

Steroids Man reluctantly gets into the van and they begin to pull out of their parking spot.

Suddenly a long haired shadow emerges from the wreckage and sticks his thumb out.

Steroids Man: LOOK!!!!

Phil: How .... what IS he???

They pull over and pick up a very badly burned and charcoaled Weed Man. They leave the mall and have to roll their windows down as Weed Man's smoking body is making them cough.

Phil: Guys... this sucks ... but we have to keep our windows up so our enemies don't find us!

They roll their windows up and Weed Man's body still emits smoke.

Weed Man: You know what this calls for? .... a joint!

Super Bob: How can you possibly want a joint right now?

Steroids Man: You ARE a joint right now!

Weed Man lights a huge bong after filling it with weed.

Harvey the Goose: Where did you even get that?? Are you magic or something!?

--

Back at the mall parking garage, a bunch of confused Reptilian Shape-shifters disguised as humans can't find any bodies or clue of where our heroes went too.

Reptilian Shape-shifter: ..... we're so going to get our asses kicked for this one!

--

Our heroes continue to drive off ... defeated and no idea what to do next. Just an awkward silence.

Weed Man: Say ... can we listen to the radio or something?