Marvel Cinematic Universe

Review all movies, new or old here! Lots of people on this forum like to talk about movies, so if you have a movie to discuss just make a topic for it! These topics will be full of SPOILERS!
Clarence
Game Destroyer

Marvel Cinematic Universe

Post by Clarence »

Did we ever talk about this because I feel like we should talk about this!
Shay
recuerdame

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe

Post by Shay »

I would like to mention that I am ecstatic that Marvel has gotten Spider Man back from Sony. I really cannot wait to see what Marvel does with it.
Shay
recuerdame

Post by Shay »

Brandon and I started a Marvel movie countdown yesterday starting with Iron Man and working our way through by release date. Today we watched The Incredible Hulk. I guess I'm an easy pleaser because I really enjoy this movie, but I know a lot of people don't. Does anyone else like The Incredible Hulk (aka Edward Norton version)?
Wesley
GOD

Post by Wesley »

Most people I talk to prefer the Ed Norton HULK over the Eric Bana HULK. I actually quite enjoyed that particular telling of the HULK story, and the CGI on the poodle was amazing!
"Work hard, be humble and stay positive."

~ Donnie Yen ~
Moe
Official NELG Headmaster Tech Guy of Awesomeness

Post by Moe »

Shay wrote:I would like to mention that I am ecstatic that Marvel has gotten Spider Man back from Sony. I really cannot wait to see what Marvel does with it.
i dont think they are 'getting him back' so much as 'got permission to use him in their movies'... then again, that's as good as back
"Deep down you may still be that same great kid you used to be. But it's not who you
are underneath, it's what you do that defines you."
- Rachel Dawes, Batman Begins

"Do you know what happens to a toad when it's struck by lightning? The same thing
that happens to everything else."
- Ororo Munroe, X-Men
Shay
recuerdame

Post by Shay »

I suppose that was poor word choice on my end. I just meant that they get him back in that they can start using him which means great things are in Spidey's future.

I actually liked both Hulk movies, but it's been a while since I saw the Eric Bana version.