Chapter 173 --> The Fight to Save the World!!

Clarence
Game Destroyer

Chapter 173 --> The Fight to Save the World!!

Post by Clarence »

It's a beautiful day! The birds are singing and the children are laughing. Up in the sky a hot air balloon floats along....

In the basket part of the balloon are our 7 cramped heroes - Steroids Man, Weed Man, Phil, Super Bob, Benny, Krilleth and Harvey the Goose!

Weed Man enjoys a huge hit off his bong and has a confident expression on his face. Everyone else looks confused.

We see the head enemy space ship of the Anti-Christ and his Reptilian Shape-shifters in the distance.

Steroids Man: Hey ... can you tell me the part about this plan again that makes sense?

Phil: Yeah .... me too.

Weed Man: Come on now guys, we all had crappy plans remember? But since a plan I came up with worked last time we decided to go ahead and try mine again.

(Weed Man's plan to go into a mall parking garage saved everyone last episode)

Steroids Man: So, Phil ... if I kill Jesus will I finally get into Heaven?

Phil: ...

Steroids Man: The fake Jesus I mean.

Phil: I don't know. We still have to find a way to free Heaven from the evil barrier that Satan's usurper set up.

The hot air balloon gets closer and closer to the lead enemy space ship.

Super Bob: I'm really disappointed in myself for not coming up with a better idea than this....

Harvey the Goose: We're so gonna die!

Weed Man: Calm down guys, everything is gonna be fine.

Benny: What are you basing this on?!?!

Weed Man: Trust me guys. Think about it, would you be afraid of a hot air balloon coming at ya?

Krilleth: Hell no!

Weed Man: Exactly. The evil Jesus Man will not even be bothered to shoot us down.

Weed Man takes another confident bong hit as everyone else looks on very concerned.

Inside the evil Reptilian Shape-shifter mother ship...

We show the Anti-Christ in his command chair and other Reptilian Shape-shifters operating control panels.

Everyone looks at the view screen as the hot air balloon draws closer.

Lieutenant Sibok: My lord ... the angel and his friends are back .... and they're attacking us ... in a hot air balloon ???

Anti-Christ: .... what?

Lieutenant Sibok: Should we ummm... fire the lasers?

Anti-Christ: Ummmm.... gee ... I really don't even want to waste the laser charges to shoot that thing down. They're no threat to us!

Lieutenant Sibok: Agreed!

Anti-Christ: We need to focus on loading all the humans into our space ships. When will everyone be in position?

Lieutenant Sibok: 20 minutes my lord!

Anti-Christ: Perfect! Soon those fools will walk freely into our clutches and our supreme master will be pleased!

The hot air balloon is now really close to the massive alien ship!

Phil: What do you think Super Bob?

Super Bob: Hmmm... well just on visual analysis alone .... that part of the ship there seems to be the least structurally sound.

Super Bob points to an area of the ship and the hot air balloon gets very close!

Weed Man: Ok bro, toss me!

Steroids Man: Right! Let's do this!

Steroids Man tosses Weed Man off the balloon and on to the outer space ship wall! Weed Man grabs on and begins to try to tear a hole into the wall using his super soldier strength!

Phil flaps his angel wings and carries Steroids Man over to the weak space ship hull too! With Steroids Man's steroids powers and Weed Man's super soldier strength they rip an opening to the ship!

Phil flies inside and tackles two guards as alarms go off! Weed Man and Steroids Man quickly enter the flying ship and knock the guards out! The hot air balloon basket crashes into the opening and Krilleth, Harvey the Goose, Super Bob and Benny fall out and are inside too!

Everyone gets up.

Krilleth uses his technological arm attachment to generate some knives! He then generates more tiny knives for Super Bob, Benny and Harvey the Goose to use!

Benny: Awww that was the nicest thing you've ever done!

Harvey the Goose: I don't need a knife ... I got this!

Harvey the Goose busts out a large fancy gun of some kind and pumps it up.

Phil: Ok guys! We're in! Let's fight our way to the command bridge and take out the Anti-Christ!

Everyone cheers and runs down the halls.

---

From the control bridge, the Anti-Christ and his men look on as our heroes make their way further into the flying ship!

Anti-Christ: Sibok!!! You said they couldn't break in here!

Lieutenant Sibok: But ... you didn't want to shoot them down!

Anti-Christ: Kill yourself right now!

Lieutenant Sibok: Yes my lord.

Lieutenant Sibok grabs on this own head, twists and breaks his own neck and collapses to the ground.

Anti-Christ: Anyone who isn't needed to operate the ship go down there and kill them NOW!!

A bunch of Reptilian Shape-shifters leave the large, circular control room to join the fight!

Our heroes run through the halls and approach a door which opens and is filled with Reptilians that have guns!

Phil: Fall back!!!

Our heroes duck behind the walls of two other hallways that lead from the main hallway as bullets fly all over.

Steroids Man: How come they don't have space guns?

Weed Man: Yeah, I thought they would have laser guns or somethin.

Harvey the Goose: I got this!

Harvey the Goose runs out with his crazy gun and opens fire! Bullets whiz over Harvey the Goose's head but he's too short to be shot! Harvey takes out a bunch of Reptilians which leaves them all laying all over the hall dead and bloody!

Krilleth: Damn ... good job!

Phil: Let's keep moving! The bridge is in the center of the ship!

Super Bob: Really? Wow ... that makes a lot more sense! In Star Trek the bridge is always at the front and top of the ship and that always felt very vulnerable to me...

They continue running and getting closer to the center of the ship! More Reptilians attack!

Krilleth generates knifes and uses them as projectiles and throws them at Reptilians to take them down! Steroids Man and Weed Man run at a bunch of Reptilians and beat them up and knock them out! Phil flies around and does a bunch of martial art kicks and etc to eliminate more bad guys! Harvey the Goose continues to fire his fancy gun to mow more of the enemies down!

Super Bob and Benny .... kind of hide in the distance.

The Anti-Christ watches on from the view screen in the control room/bridge.

Anti-Christ: Damn it! How are they still advancing?! Don't we have more guards to fight them?!?!

Navigator: Ummm .... my lord ... there's still a bunch of our crew on the surface....

Anti-Christ: What???

Navigator: Yeah .... you sent them to search for the angel and his men....

Anti-Christ: Seal the doors, now!

Large blast doors close the circular control room.

Anti-Christ: How much time until our ships will be in position to kidnap all the Earthlings??

Navigator: We still need 10 minutes!

Anti-Christ: We need to speed this up!!!!

Our heroes continue to fight and take out Reptilians!

Weed Man kicks and punches more of them out!

Weed Man: This is so much easier and more fun in multi-player!

Steroids Man violently kills and rips apart more Reptilians!

Phil: Come on let's go!

They are all now at one of the closed blast doors to the large circular control room.

Phil: We need to get in there!

Suddenly sparks fly as bullets shoot at the doors while missing our heroes! Krilleth throws knives at the enemies and kills them!

Super Bob looks over a computer panel.

Super Bob: I may be able to get this door open, cover me!

Super Bob types into the control panel while the last of the Reptilians attack! An all out war rages as everyone beats the crap out of each other.

Benny hugs Super Bob tightly.

Super Bob: ???

Benny: I'm scared!!!

Super Bob: ...

Harvey the Goose comes up to them with his gun that never seems to run out of ammo and limitless cigars.

Harvey the Goose: Keep at it smart Earth guy, I got your back!

Super Bob: Thanks Harvey!

Weed Man continues to kick and punch out more bad guys. Steroids Man continues to kill Reptilians in the most violent way possible and is covered in Reptilian blood.

Weed Man: Damn bro... you don't have to be so violent with it.

Steroids Man: Yeah, well the guys I defeated won't be coming back to life!

Krilleth is running through with bloody knives in both hands and slicing up Reptilians!

Krilleth: Mine neither!

Phil uses more crazy martial arts moves to beat up the remaining Reptilians.

Phil: I think that's the last one!

Suddenly an extremely large and bulky Reptilian enters the scene.

Large Reptilian: There's still one left! ME!

Krilleth generates a LARGE knife and throws it into the large Reptilian's chest! The large Reptilian looks down as blood gushes out and he begins to shake.

Large Reptilian: Ok .... now you got us all....

The large Reptilian collapses and dies.

Weed Man: HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!!!! Oh my goodness that was GREAT! *smokes joint*

Super Bob: Guys, I think I can open the doors now!

The heroes all gather as the doors open. They walk into the giant, round control room! Two Reptilians continue to operate the controls and fly the ship. The Anti-Christ sits in his captain chair in the center of the large, circular room and is turned away from our heroes.

Steroids Man: HEY! We did a LOT of work to get here! The least you can do is face is!

The Anti-Christ's chair slowly turns around and faces them. He is still maintaining the appearance of Jesus, with the long hair, white robe and sandals. The Anti-Christ stands as the command chair lowers into the ground and freeing up a big open area to possibly fight in.

Anti-Christ: Yay my children, welcome to my space ship.

Steroids Man: Oh come on! You are NOT still pretending to be Jesus after all that!

Anti-Christ: But I am my son. You must believe!

Steroids Man (getting mad): But you just frigging sent a bunch of alien guys to kill us!!

Anti-Christ: My apologies son, it was just that you appeared to be against me and I must look out for the interest of my people below.

Steroids Man (to other heroes): This guy is NUTS!

Steroids Man looks back at the Anti-Christ. We zoom into the Anti-Christ's eyes as he stares RIGHT into Steroids Man! This is a freaky moment and Steroids Man feels uncomfortable and cold somehow.

Anti-Christ: Steve .... you long so much to join Heaven and see your wife Amanda again ... believe me and you shall have this and more.

Steroids Man takes a step back.

Steroids Man: Ok ... how did you know that?

Anti-Christ: For I am the son of God!

Steroids Man (to Phil): Ok, I think he may be the real deal. Let's join him.

Phil: Are you serious!? He must be able to read minds or something! Don't be fooled like the idiots on Earth!

Super Bob: ... the idiots that we're trying to save?

Phil: Ok .. I shouldn't have said that ... but ....

Harvey the Goose steps out in front of all of them.

Harvey the Goose: Enough talk! Let's take this sucker out!

Harvey the Goose opens fire on the Anti-Christ! The Anti-Christ reaches his hand out and a red energy shield appears which collects all the bullets! The shield goes away and the bullets drop. The Anti-Christ keeps his arm out and does a grabbing motion at Harvey the Goose .... this causes Harvey to be lifted off the ground!

Harvey the Goose: Hey guys!! Something is happening to me! Why am I floating?!?

The Anti-Christ lifts his stretched palm up and curls his fingers in which causes Harvey the Goose to fly into his hand! The Anti-Christ tears Harvey the Goose's head off and violently kills him right there!

Anti-Christ: Sorry my children. I don't condone gun use.

Phil: No..... Harvey ...

Krilleth: Ok, if you guys want to mourn over an animal that's fine, but I'm killing this guy!

Krilleth runs at the Anti-Christ and generates another knife! Krilleth swings the knife wildly at the Anti-Christ who keeps ducking and avoiding contact. The Anti-Christ then smacks the knife out of Krilleth's hand and kicks his technological arm attachment causing it to explode, spark and smoke!

Krilleth: You'll pay for that!

The Anti-Christ punches Krilleth across the room and Weed Man, Steroids Man and Phil join in the fight! Now the Anti-Christ is fighting these three in an epic battle as Super Bob and Benny look on.

Benny: What should we do?

Super Bob: I need to get to the ships controls!

Benny: You mean where those Reptilian guys are sitting!?

Super Bob: Yes ... I got an idea.

Krilleth, Steroids Man, Weed Man and Phil continue to fight the Anti-Christ in the center of the room! The Anti-Christ is an amazing fighter and keeping our heroes at bay!

Weed Man throws a bunch of kicks and punches which are all blocked and then the Anti-Christ headbutts Weed Man across the room!

Steroids Man throws some wild punches and misses! The Anti-Christ grabs Steroids Man's halo and pulls down causing Steroids Man's whole body to flip over!

Steroids Man: Hey! That's a dirty move!

Phil files in to tackle the Anti-Christ but the Anti-Christ catches him and flips him across the room causing him to crash into a wall!

Krilleth picks up his knife and attacks again but the Anti-Christ is able to catch the knife between his palms and snaps the blade off the handle!

Krilleth: What the....

The Anti-Christ does a spinning back fist and knocks Krilleth into some control panels that spark and explode.

Steroids Man runs at the Anti-Christ! The Anti-Christ kicks Steroids Man in the face and he falls down. Weed Man throws a high kick but the Anti-Christ grabs it and lifts Weed Man up and slams him down on Steroids Man - knocking the wind right out of him!

Everyone scrambles to get up and look at the Anti-Christ who is in the center of the room smiling.

Steroids Man: Why is this guy so much harder to beat than the others???

Phil: He must have been enhanced somehow by the one who stole Satan's powers!

Zoom on the Anti-Christ's face as he laughs and his eyes glow red.

Super Bob and Benny approach 2 Reptilians that are still flying the ship despite the fighting going on.

Super Bob: Get out of those chairs!

The Reptilians look over at Super Bob and Benny's tiny knives and laugh.

Reptilian #1: Get away from us!

Super Bob: I'M SERIOUS!!!!

Benny: Me ... me too.

Reptilian #1: Ok, I don't got time for this.

The Reptilian gets out of his chair and smacks Super Bob and Benny around a bunch of times until Benny stabs the Reptilian in the side!

Reptilian #1: No .... *cough* ... my most vital alien organ ... *choke*

Super Bob: Nice job Benny!

Reptilian #2: Ok, that's does it!

The Reptilian runs at them as they cower! The Reptilian then suddenly stops and falls down! They look down to see the Reptilian has a long piece of jagged metal sticking out of his lifeless body.

Super Bob and Benny look over at Krilleth across the room who gives a thumbs up with a piece of metal missing in the wall behind him.

Benny: Wow ... that guy is really good at throwing stuff.

Super Bob jumps into the chair and starts working the computer.

Benny: Do you know what you're doing?

Super Bob: Nope, buy hopefully I'll figure it out. We're about to see if Phil picked the right smart guy for the job...

The 4 heroes who can actually fight continue to take on the Anti-Christ who keeps coming up with more tricks.

Anti-Christ: You guys are starting to bore me!

The Anti-Christ fires a red energy ball at Phil and knocks him on his bottom!

Anti-Christ: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!

The Anti-Christ throws more red energy balls all around as our heroes duck and dodge.

Anti-Christ: You were fools to think you could stop me!

Steroids Man gets pissed and runs at the Anti-Christ and successfully tackles him into the floor! The floor is damaged from the impact and metal tiles get ripped up.

Steroids Man starts raining down some serious punches!

Steroids Man: Take this! And That! And one of these!

The Anti-Christ suddenly lets out an energy blast that sends Steroids Man flying to the ceiling! Steroids Man and ceiling parts plummet down to the floor as the Anti-Christ gets up with smoking hands.

Super Bob still tries to figure out the controls.

Benny: How you doing?

Super Bob: I think I figured out how to fly this ship ... mostly .... hmmmm - it's interesting, the Reptilian language is actually far less complicated than English.

The Anti-Christ finally takes notice of what Super Bob is doing.

Anti-Christ: Hey! What do you think you're doing!?

The Anti-Christ's hands begin to glow red as he charges up another energy blast!

Benny: Uh oh.

The Anti-Christ fires the energy blast and Weed Man runs in!

Weed Man: NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

Weed Man gets between the Anti-Christ and Super Bob and takes the energy blast and an explosion sends him flying and he lands next to Benny and Super Bob.

Weed Man looks up as smoke comes off him and he gives a thumbs up.

Benny: I could have made a force-field around us you know.

Weed Man: Oh yeah .....

Weed Man drops his head to take a quick rest on the floor.

The Anti-Christ now begins to walk toward Super Bob! Suddenly Krilleth comes out of nowhere with a large piece of computer equipment and SMASHES the Anti-Christ in the face with extreme force!

Anti-Christ: AHHHHHHHHH!!!

The Anti-Christ stumbles back and falls to the floor and gets up again but stumbles.

Anti-Christ: What have you done!?!?

The Anti-Christ looks up and we see that part of his face is green and has scales and is bleeding.

Anti-Christ: You have damaged my face so it can't hold it's form!!!

Krilleth: Oh don't worry! I'm going to mess up more than your face!

The Anti-Christ forms a energy ball in his hands and Krilleth kicks it! The energy ball explodes in the Anti-Christ's hands and Krilleth's boot and sends them both flying across the room and into walls!

Now everyone is quite hurt with Phil having the most recovery time.

Phil: Now's my chance!

With the Anti-Christ on his back, Phil jumps on top of him and places his hands on each side of the Anti-Christ's head!

Anti-Christ: What are you doing ....

Phil looks into the Anti-Christ's eyes and suddenly sees visions of things.... powerful visions....

Visions of the space ships and other Reptilians and recent memories ... a vision of the back of a floating metal chair with lights ... spiky metal gauntlets being worn by the being sitting on the chair is all that can be seen ... a dark planet with red lights all over it ... pieces of technology or something being put together to assemble a strange device .... evil laughter and explosions and angels running and crying in Heaven!

Phil gasps as these visions become too much to handle! The Anti-Christ pushes Phil off of him and gets up and then steps on Phil's face!

Super Bob is typing frantically on the computer terminal.

Benny: What are you doing?

Super Bob: Trying to feed the ship's inner view screen video into the world's television broadcasts...

Benny: What does that mean?

Super Bob: It means if I pull this off it will be awesome!

Phil, Steroids Man, Weed Man and Krilleth continue to fight the Anti-Christ. Everyone is quite beat up at this point.

Everyone is exchanging weak and tired punches! The Anti-Christ looks very messed up with half of his Reptilian face showing!

Super Bob walks out in front of the action and talks loudly.

Super Bob: Fellow humans! Pay close attention to this!

We show shots of large crowds of people all over Earth waiting to get picked up by what they believe to be Jesus and his space ships. These people are gathered in Times Square and other places. All have access to a large outside TV where they see Super Bob is talking now. The crowd sees this man in a dorky costume with others fighting what appears to be Jesus in the background.

Super Bob continues to talk into the ship's view screen.

Super Bob: But right before I reveal this shocking thing you must all know ..... Super Bob's Furniture Warehouse is having a store-wide blow out sale next Thursday!!!

All the people of Earth look around confused.

Super Bob: But before you go shopping, take a look at the true form of this fake Jesus!

Super Bob Steps out of the way to reveal the Anti-Christ panting heavily. Looking tired and still appearing to be Jesus but with half a scary reptilian face which has scales and a red reptile eye.

The Anti-Christ looks right into the view screen to see all the people of Earth looking back.

Anti-Christ: What??!!? NO YOU DIDN'T!!!

Super Bob: Oh yes I did!

The Anti-Christ gets really mad and channels an evil looking red energy ball and blows up the view screen! On Earth, all the broadcasts cut off to a fuzzy screen. All the people now panic and run all over like mad!

Anti-Christ: You ruined everything, little man! You will die now!

The Anti-Christ fires an energy beam at Super Bob! Benny runs over and hugs Super Bob and forms a green shield around them! As the energy blast hits, Super Bob and Benny bounce around the room in the round shield!

The rest of the heroes charge at the Anti-Christ! The Anti-Christ spins around and releases a burst of energy balls all over the room which knocks everyone down!

Anti-Christ: Gotta go!

While everyone is knocked down, the Anti-Christ runs out of the control room and smashes a wall panel with his fist on the way out! The large doors to the control room begin to close but Steroids Man quickly gets up and ducks under and slides out the door before it closes.

Weed Man goes to the door and beats on it causing some dents.

Weed Man: Damn this is like some kind of alien super door!

Phil: Super Bob! Get those doors open before the Anti-Christ gets away!

Super Bob gets up but is hurt.

Super Bob (holding his head): I'll get right on it.

Weed Man: Steroids Man went after him, I'm sure he'll catch him!

Through the space ship halls the Anti-Christ runs while Steroids Man chases him!

The Anti-Christ throws energy balls back at Steroids Man but they don't slow him down!

Steroids Man: You're mine! I'm going to kill you so I can get into Heaven!!

Anti-Christ: What???

The Anti-Christ runs into a place with little single pilot alien space ships and gets in one and gets ready to take off. The Anti-Christ presses controls in the small space ship and large doors open to reveal outside. The Anti-Christ now lifts up in the air and flips off Steroids Man!

Steroids Man: I'm going to break that finger off of you!

Steroids Man jumps up and hops on to the roof of another parked single pilot alien craft and hops off the roof to land on the back of the Anti-Christ's tiny space ship!

The Anti-Christ's little space ship spins out of control while leaving the mother ship docking port.

Anti-Christ: I hate you!!!

The Anti-Christ regains control of his small space craft while Steroids Man climbs it and holds on.

The Anti-Christ talks into his sleeve.

Anti-Christ: Attention other ships ... our mission has failed .... I have just left the mother ship which has been comprised. Destroy it now and kill our enemies!!

Other large enemy space ships are now leaving the large cities they were at and are now headed for our heroes on the Mother Ship!

In the control room... Super Bob presses buttons and looks concerned as the other heroes gather around him.

Super Bob: Well guys... I got some good news and some bad news.

Krilleth: What's the bad news?

Super Bob: All the other large space ships like this one are coming here to blow us out of the sky...

Phil: ... what's the good news?

The doors around the control room open.

Super Bob: I got the doors open.

Benny: Let's get the hell out of here!

Super Bob: Too late!

Our heroes are thrown around as a large enemy ship has already approached the scene and is shooting at our hero's ship!!!

People down below are freaking out as the space ship is shooting at the other space ship and debris and fire are raining down!

Steroids Man is still on the Anti-Christ's tiny vessel and is ripping parts off.

Anti-Christ: Stop that, you'll kill us both!

Steroids Man smashes a big piece off the ship and there's an explosion and Steroids Man is knocked off! Steroids Man plummets to the Earth while the Anti-Christ's ship spins out of control!

Steroids Man lands into a van which gets crushed and collapses! The Anti-Christ crashes into the side of a tall building and explosions are seen at the top of it!

Our heroes are still under fire by another space ship while trying to get away and control the mother ship!

Phil: Do something!

Super Bob: I'm trying but with the view screen broken I only have this tiny screen to look at. Oh crap here comes another one!

Another ship approaches head on while a ship is chasing and opening fire. Super Bob quickly flies upwards and the two other ships crash into each other causing a lot of damage and then a large explosion!

Weed Man: Great job man!

Super Bob: Uh oh.....

Krilleth: What?

Super Bob: .... the rest of the fleet is coming this way!

Phil: How many?

Super Bob: 56....

Everyone looks very concerned except for Weed Man!

Weed Man: You better show me how to play this video game and fast!!!

Meanwhile these ships fighting and etc are being broadcast on all news channels...

Everyone is looking at the large building with a burning roof that the small space ship just crashed into....

Suddenly the entrance to the damaged building opens and a very injured Anti-Christ walks out.

A bunch of news reporters swarm in and jam microphones in his face.

Reporter #1: Deborah, channel 6 news - why did you fool the whole world like this?

Reporter #2: Are you an alien from another planet?

Reporter #3: Are you in league with the devil?

Anti-Christ: GET AWAY FROM ME!!!

The Anti-Christ blasts everyone out of his way and others run as people and body parts rain down all over!

Steroids Man: Hey! Don't you know that killing people is wrong?!

Anti-Christ: I have had more than my fill of YOU!!!

The Anti-Christ charges up a red energy ball that forms in his hands and throws it at Steroids Man! Steroids Man reaches out and catches the ball and slides back a little but still remains standing while holding the ball of energy!

Anti-Christ: ... are you serious right now?

Steroids Man: I love my steroids body so much! How I missed it!

Steroids Man throws the energy ball back and the Anti-Christ ducks and the building behind explodes and bricks and stuff rain down all over.

The Anti-Christ runs to a guy filming this on his cell phone and steals his car and begins to speed off!

Steroids Man: Oh no you don't!

Steroids Man knocks out an older woman with a mighty backhand slap and steals her car and speeds after the Anti-Christ.

Steroids Man: Oh crap ... I'm probably going to lose Heaven points for that move!!

Inside the mother ship, our heroes are thrown around as they are constantly fired upon! Sparks and smoke and explosions fill the control room while Weed Man tries desperately to fly the ship and not die!

We see ships all over after the mother ship and constant laser fire everywhere!

Weed Man is still trying to maneuver around and fire when he can and begins to sweat.

Weed Man: I bet you can't all fit here!

Weed Man quickly turns the mother ship sideways and flies it tightly between two skyscrapers. The other ships follow and the spikes around the enemy ships begin to spin and cut the sky scrapers down and remain in pursuit!

Weed Man: Oh crap, I didn't know they could do that!

More enemy ships open fire and our heroes are thrown around again!

Krilleth: You said you could do this!!

Weed Man: This is a very hard level!

The Anti-Christ speeds away in his stolen red convertible as Steroids Man tries desperately not to lose him!

Steroids Man: Stop running away you jabberwocky!!!

Anti-Christ (looking up): I don't know what you're waiting for up there but any time now would be nice!

Steroids Man rams the Anti-Christ's car and they both swerve all over the road and regain control of their vehicles.

Steroids Man speeds up and pulls up along side the Anti-Christ's red convertible and jumps in!

Punches are thrown as they are fighting each other while the Anti-Christ tries to drive!

Up in the sky battle...

Weed Man: Guys! Something is happening!

Super Bob looks at the screen.

Super Bob: I don't believe it ... we finally got the people on our side!

Army jets from all different countries bust into the scene and start shooting at the enemy ships while leaving the mother ship alone!

Super Bob's cell phone rings and he takes it out of his sneaker.

Super Bob: Hello?

Cell Phone: This is the president of the United States of America. We're going to help you take down these weird alien bastards!

Our heroes cheer as the battle in the sky rages on! The enemy ships begin to fall one by one as there's just too many human planes and jets shooting at them!

Back on Earth, Steroids Man and the Anti-Christ continue to fight until the Anti-Christ pushes him out of his car! Steroids Man manages to grab and rip off a wheel while falling and rolls on the cement! The Anti-Christ loses control of his vehicle and flips the car on the road and jumps out as well before it explodes.

Now Steroids Man and the Anti-Christ stand up and face each other on opposite ends of the road.

Steroids Man: I got you now!

The Anti-Christ looks up to see a red light in the sky.

Anti-Christ: No you don't!

Steroids Man: What the ...

Suddenly a red energy beam of some kind reaches down from the sky and surrounds the Anti-Christ! It's a large beam that looks like it never ends and comes from an unknown source in space! The beam snatches up the Anti-Christ and disappears leaving a smoking crater!

Steroids Man: NO!!!! That's not FAIR!!! I don't have one of those!!!

Steroids Man looks up to see a red light begin to fade and disappear in the sky.

Steroids Man is now alone on a long stretch of road.

Steroids Man: Hmmmm.....

Steroids Man begins walking back to the city with his thumb out trying to hitch a ride.

After the great battle in the sky ends our heroes land the badly damaged mother ship and walk out to a huge crowd of people from all over cheering and applauding!

After the celebration and some TV time, Steroids Man rejoins the heroes.

Steroids Man: Hey guys. Is everyone ok?

Phil: I think so, my wings are pretty sore but...

Steroids Man: So everyone's ok ... but I got some bad news. The bad Jesus got away!

Phil: What? How?

Steroids Man: I don't know ... some weird red Star Trek beam thing picked him up out of the sky!

Weed Man: That sucks!

Phil: Well guys .... at least we won the battle on earth!

Phil looks up at the sky and continues to talk while looking.

Phil: But the hard part is about to begin.

Everyone looks up at the sky and is confused.

They all continue to remain looking up.

Weed Man: What are we looking at?

~~~

Zoom far away from Earth to a strange part of the universe ... seemingly at the end of the universe! We show a black planet with red lights all over it from space ... a very evil and scary feeling about this place!

A red energy beam is reaching out from this planet. We show at the end of this energy beam is the Anti-Christ getting pulled in!

The beam is coming from an evil fortress of some kind at what appears to be where the planet's leader would live.

We now see a large evil room of some kind with scary imagery all over. The beam is in this room and suddenly disappears to reveal the Anti-Christ who looks tired and worn out and is breathing heavily.

Anti-Christ: *pant* ... *pant* ... Damn I hate that beam!

The Anti-Christ stands up straight now and looks over to a LARGE desk, bigger than a car. Behind this desk is a floating, silver, metal chair with red lights on it. It appears to be floating with fire coming out of the bottom to hold it up. We can't see any part of the figure in the chair except for the arms and hands on either side of the arm rest. We see red arms with spiked metal gauntlets on each of the large hands but see nothing else of the figure sitting in the chair. This floating chair is facing away from the Anti-Christ at all times.

Anti-Christ: Thanks for finally getting me out of that situation!

The figure in the chair begins to talk with a super menacing voice but never turns around to reveal himself.

Ultimate Evil: You have failed me. You're lucky I saved your life let alone not kill you right here!

Anti-Christ: It was that lone angel my master .... he is more of a threat to us than we realized.

Ultimate Evil: He is no threat to me just because he bested you. He will soon suffer the same fate as Heaven whether he is there or not!

Anti-Christ: What shall we do now?

Ultimate Evil: The Earth and everything can wait ... I want to focus on assembling .... the device!

The Anti-Christ smiles an evil smile while the Ultimate Evil remains turned away and clenches his fists.