Chapter 174 --> Beginning a Trec Through the Stars

Clarence
Game Destroyer

Chapter 174 --> Beginning a Trec Through the Stars

Post by Clarence »

Show the mother ship in a military base on Earth. The only ship to survive the thwarted alien invasion. This was the Anti-Christ's ship. We show lots of men working on it, with ladders and welders and etc etc.

Show our heroes - Steroids Man, Weed Man, Phil, Super Bob, Benny and Krilleth outside talking to the president!

President: The repairs are coming along nicely! You'll be able to head out in no time!

Phil: We can't thank you enough!

President: Well hey, you saved the world and now want to kill this new Satan guy, so we will do anything to help!

Steroids Man: This is so cool ... I never would have thunk it ... a black president!

*awkward silence*

Weed Man: Dude .... Obama, remember? I'm high all the time and remember the first black president!

Super Bob: Yeah ... this is the year 2066 and he's not at all the first black president...

Steroids Man: Yeah but ... this guy is more black.

President: ...

Phil: Don't listen to that guy, he doesn't represent us!

Steroids Man cracks open a beer and chugs it back.

Phil: What are you doing?

Steroids Man: Trying to celebrate! We just had an awesome victory and I can't seem to get drunk....

Phil: That's because you're dead! You can't get drunk in this form.

Steroids Man: Well that blows. Being dead sucks.

President: I have no idea what's going on but did you men want to see the work we done to the space ship?

Super Bob: Sure do!

---

The president shows everyone around the fixed up space ship.

Weed Man: I like it!

Phil: Awesome! This should give us a fighting chance to find and defeat the entity that stole Satan's powers!

Steroids Man: So ... you know where to find him?

Phil: No.

Everyone just stares at Phil blankly.

Phil: I'm sure we'll figure it out. Maybe we can find clues in the computer memory or something...

Super Bob: Well forget this tour! Let's get to work!

Our heroes help the workers get things in order and get ready for the long voyage.

--

Benny has a surprise in the bridge / circular command center.

Benny: Everyone come quick!

Everyone enters the bridge to see a new paint job ... a strange light blue colour. Nobody knows what to say...

Benny: What do you think? A nice calming blue!

Phil: Yeah ... cool.

Steroids Man (sarcastic): This is going to help us sooooooo much!

Weed Man (smoking weed): He he he ... are we outside?

Krilleth: I hate it.

Benny: ... what? Why???

Krilleth: This ship is about to go to battle. It should be battle ready red and not sissy blue!

Benny: But blue will calm us down in times of despair!

Krilleth: Blue will make us weak! Red will make us strong and keep us focused and united!

Steroids Man: Are you guys seriously having a colour fight!?!?

--

Super Bob and a few scientists are helping Krilleth with his broken technological arm attachment. This strange alien technology was used to materialize knives for Krilleth to use before the Anti-Christ broke it!

Scientist #1: Yeah ... I'm sorry .. I have no idea how to fix it.

Super Bob: Me either .... I don't know what to tell you!

Krilleth is very sad over this until a few soldiers bring him into a special room for a surprise!

Soldier #1: We all pitched in for this because we want to see you bring that new Satan guy down!

Krilleth looks in the room to see new and fancy knives all over the walls!

Krilleth: Wow.... you guys did this for me?

Soldier #2: Yup! You're all heroes to us!

Krilleth: You human people aren't so shitty after all!

--

Super Bob has found interesting things in the computer to show Phil.

Super Bob: I found pictures of planets that this space ship has been too ... do you know any of these?

Super Bob flips through the pictures while Phil looks at them.

Phil: Wait! Go back one!

They look at a spooky looking black planet with red lights.

Phil: That's the one! That's where the ultimate evil is!

Super Bob: How do you know?

Phil: When we were fighting the Anti-Christ I was able to read his mind .... this is one of the visions I saw!

Super Bob: You can read minds?

Phil: It's an interesting party trick I learned in Heaven. How long will it take us to get there?

Super Bob: It seems to be at the end of the universe ... but if these ships specs are true, we can travel at speeds I never imagined! We could be there in less than a month!

Phil: Hmmm... we better stock up on supplies!

--

The day has come! The repairs are complete and our heroes are ready to depart as swarms of people from all over gather to see them off on their voyage and wish them luck on defeating all evil in the universe!

Our heroes are in front of the ship with the president waving to everyone.

Steroids Man: Hi everyone!

President: You guys are all set. You have a full inventory of food, water, weapons and all other necessities.

Phil: This is great!

President: We also have a few parting gifts. Super Bob?

Super Bob: Yes?

President: We're going to help make your furniture store go world wide!

Super Bob: That's awesome! My life long dream!

President: This is for you Weed Man!

The president tosses Weed Man a large duffel bag.

Weed Man: What is this?

President: The best weed from all over the world!

Weed Man: Hells yes!

Phil: You have done too much for us! We can't thank you enough!

President: We didn't forget about you Phil!

Phil: Oh?

President: Here's a cap!

The president tosses Phil a cap while Phil looks at it disappointingly.

President: And of course we already gave Steroids Man all that beer and Benny that series of random and specific animals....

Benny: HEY! Look at the time, we gotta go!

The heroes all get on the space ship and lift off and into space as people from all over the Earth cheer! The space ship disappears from the Earth's view...

Our heroes look out the window as the familiar solar system gets further and further away as they are traveling super fast.

Phil: In less than a month we will face our greatest enemy yet!

Steroids Man: A month feels like a long time to be cramped in this space ship....

Weed Man comes over and puts his arms around Steroids Man and Phil.

Weed Man: We'll be fine! I think we can get through anything TOGETHER!

~~~~ 2 hours later ~~~~

The bridge / control room is looking worse for wear and all of our heroes look roughed up as if they have been in a fight.

Super Bob: You guys are the biggest group of balloon knot I have EVER had the displeasure of meeting!

Benny: Oh stop trying to sound smart and get over yourself! You're not better than us!

Steroids Man: Phil?

Phil: What now?

Steroids Man: I hate your face!

Phil: Yeah, yeah, I heard all that before.

Krilleth (sharpening knife): Soon I will kill you all.

Benny: I can't believe this is how I'm going to spend the last days of my life ... stuck in this ship with you guys.

Phil: What does that mean?

Benny: You're obviously going to get us all killed like Harvey the Goose, Lightening Vision and Whipflash!

Phil: Have some confidence you weakling!

Steroids Man: Hey, stop picking on people as pathetic than you!

Weed Man: I love you guys.

Krilleth: Oh would you stop being so happy when the rest of us want to kill each other!!

Suddenly the ship comes to a stop.

Phil: Why did we stop?

Super Bob: I found something interesting on the radar....

Phil: We can't stop every time you find something interesting or we will never get there!

Krilleth: Stop ordering people around all the time!

Phil: I'm the leader of this group!!

Benny: This group is falling apart because you suck!

Super Bob: Guys, stop for a second and look at this!

Super Bob punches up video on the new and large view screen. We see what appears to be an albino floating in space wearing a ripped gold shirt and black pants.

Everyone stops bickering for a second to look on.

Phil: What is that?

Steroids Man: It's a ham sandwich, balloon knot, what do you think?

Weed Man: That dude looks human ...

Super Bob: According to the computer readout it appears to be a synthetic life-form ... an android.

Everyone just stares at this robot man drifting in space.

Steroids Man: Can we go now?

Benny: We can't in good conscious leave him there!

Phil: He's right ... let's bring him in and quickly get traveling again ok? We can learn more about this thing along the way.

Super Bob: Agreed and also maybe this will be the distraction we need to prevent us from killing each other!

Super Bob uses a tractor beam or something to reel in this android thing and quickly places the ship back to super speed mode so they can confront the new Satan.

They all go to the area where the android was brought in.

All the heroes look down at this strange and very white skinned android with the torn up gold shirt and black pants.

Weed Man: This is weird.

Phil: Why does it look just like a human?

Super Bob: I would be very interested in finding a way to active this android and learn more about it.

Benny: What if it's evil and tries to kill all of us?

Steroids Man: Damn you're a paranoid little guy, huh?

Suddenly the android gets up super fast and scares the shazam! out of everyone! Everyone jumps back in shock and screams!

Android: Hello.

Super Bob: You reactivated yourself!

Android: Indeed. Thank you for bring me in your space ship. I have been floating around out there for quite some time.

Super Bob: How long?

Android: 12 years, 3 months, 2 weeks, 15 hours, 47 minutes and 29 seconds.

Everyone looks confused.

Phil: Well maybe we should get to know each other better.

Our heroes introduce themselves and then it's the android's turn.

Android: My name is Info.

Steroids Man: Info?

Android: Yes. My name is an abbreviation of the word information as I have considerable knowledge in my core processing unit.

Steroids Man: I'm going to call you Tom.

The Android walks up to Steroids Man and looks at him.

Info: You have a glowing golden ring above your skull.

Steroids Man: Yeah, it's my halo. Turns out I'm dead.

Info: I must learn more about this.

Info grabs on Steroids Man's halo and pulls down which causes Steve to get awkwardly bent over.

Info: Most interesting.

Info walks over to Phil.

Info: And you, winged man, what are you?

Phil: I'm an angel and...

Info: I am most fascinated in your wings.

Info picks up Phil and bends him over and tugs and feels his wings and hurts him quite a bit.

Info: This is very interesting.

Info drops Phil and walks over to Krilleth.

Info: I want to learn more about you as well.

Krilleth quickly whips out a knife and looks concerned.

Krilleth: One step closer and I'll send you back out to space in pieces!

Info goes to grab at Benny! Benny generates a shield and Info's hand is bounced back.

Super Bob: Maybe we should learn more about each other through talking and seeing for now.

Info: But I want to touch you all.

Everyone: ...

Weed Man: I'm hungry, yo.

Super Bob: Good idea, let's go eat!

Everyone is now gathered around a table eating various foods. Info has a car battery on his plate with wires running to a panel on the android's chest. He also has a hearty glass of motor oil.

Info: This is a very satisfactory experience. Thank you all.

Weed Man: So where do you come from dude?

Info: Earth.

Super Bob: What?

Info: Earth.

Phil: You were built on Earth???

Info: Yes.

Phil: When?

Info: 12 years, 7 months , 4 weeks....

Steroids Man: Ok, you can shut up now.

Info looks down at his tattered gold shirt and black pants.

Info: I require new garments.

Phil: Does anyone have any spare clothes? All mine have wing holes in them.

Weed Man: Yeah man, I'll be right back.

Weed Man brings in some tie-dye clothes and gives them to Info.

Info: Thank you, I will switch clothes immediately.

Phil: Wait! Don't you want to go to a private place???

Info: I'm an android and don't experience shame.

Info immediately rips off his shirt to expose his super white metal body. Also on his body are apparent warning labels with messages like "DO NOT APPROACH THIS ROBOT" and "RUN AWAY FROM ME IMMEDIATELY" and others. Also a message that appears to be written in human blood that just reads "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!".

Everyone is shocked and concerned at what they have just seen.

Phil: Say guys ... we should go have a private conversation somewhere.

Info: I would be very interested in this private conversation!

Phil: Ok.... you stay right here and we will come back for you in one hour, ok?

Info: I understand.

Phil (whispering to other heroes): Come on everyone!

--

Our heroes are now in a secret meeting room. Super Bob brings out some paper and notes.

Super Bob: Ok guys, I checked with the Earth database the president set us up with...... and ummmm..... that android was built by us on Earth in 2054.

Weed Man: Hey that's cool. We built a robot!

Phil: I never knew about this....

Super Bob: Well it was a secret. Anyway, long story short ... something went horribly, horribly wrong ... the android kept killing people so they deactivated it. However ... the android somehow was able to reactivate itself and they couldn't turn it off ... so they shot it into in space.

Krilleth: You humans are pathetic. Instead of dealing with a problem you just send it out to space and forget about it ..... nice.

Steroids Man: So then what happened?

Super Bob: ... are you serious?

Steroids Man: Yeah.

Super Bob: Then we picked it up and now it's on our ship....

Steroids Man: AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!

Weed Man: Come on guys, we dealt with the Anti-Christ, we can deal with this!

Benny: Yeah but the Anti-Christ wasn't made out of metal ... or creepy.

Suddenly Info barges into the secret meeting!

Info: Hello everyone.

Everyone awkwardly waves and says hi/hello.

Info: Were you all talking about me?

Everyone shakes their head no and awkwardly says "no" and "not at all" and etc.

Info: Cause if it's one thing that makes my self restraint chips malfunction ... it's when people talk about me.

Steroids Man: We weren't talking about you ... we were talking about ... ham!

Weed Man: *smokes joint* oh man ... I could go for some ham right now.

Info: I have a question.

Buddy: Sure! We'll talk about anything you want to talk about buddy!

Info: Why are there two Phils?

Everyone looks around the room to see two Phil the angels in the room with their wings out!

Steroids Man: Oh crap! What is this!?!

Phil #1: Ok ... this is weird.

Weed Man: Oh shazam! yeah, look at that, there's two!

Krilleth: How did we miss this?

Steroids Man: There could be 100 Phils in the room and we probably wouldn't notice because Phil has the personality of two dead cats.

Super Bob: Can somebody tell me what's going on???

Info looks over the two Phils with his robot eyes.

Info: This one is not the real Phil.

Real Phil: Thank you!

Fake Phil: Oh dear.

The fake Phil shape shifts back into a Reptilian Shape-Shifter and runs off into the halls! Our heroes and Info all look out to see no sign of anyone and are left confused!

Super Bob: We need to secure the control room! RIGHT NOW!!!

Everyone including Super Bob run to the bridge/control room to see Super Bob at the controls.

Super Bob at controls: Hey everyone, how is it going .... wait is that me?!!??

Our heroes now look at the Super Bob standing next to them.

Super Bob standing by heroes: Guys it's me!

Info does an ocular pat-down on both of the Super Bobs.

Info: He is correct. The one at the controls is the imposter.

Krilleth whips out his knife and yells: Get him!!!

Everyone runs at the Reptilian Shape-Shifter who disappears in the halls.

Steroids Man: What the hell is going on?!?!

Super Bob: I'm going to find out ....

Super Bob plays with the computer controls.

Super Bob: Looks like he tried to get into the computer! Whew. Good thing I set up a password. If we weren't all at each other's throats earlier I wouldn't have done that.

Krilleth: Is the Anti-Christ on our ship?

Phil: No, I would know if it was him ... it's just some random Reptilian Shape-Shifter!

Super Bob: He may have boarded our ship pretending to be one of the workers repairing it!

Super Bob types in the computer and prints something out.

Super Bob: Ok ... the computer did a scan of the life forms on board. Counting the 5 of us in this room ... subtracting 2 from 7 cause one is dead and one is a robot .... there's 3 other unidentified life forms on this ship....

Steroids Man: What does this mean?

Krilleth: Are you slow or something? We have 3 reptilians on board who are trying to sabotage or kill us!

Phil: And they could appear as any one of us at any time.

Weed Man: Oh man .... how do we all know we are who we are? Am I me right now???

Info: There are no Reptilian Shape-Shifters in this room.

Benny: Hey! There's an advantage! Our new robot guy can spot them out.

Info: Yes, my optical sensors are....

Phil: Good. We need to make sure that none of us are alone at any time!

Super Bob: Especially the android! Info, you turned out to be our most useful ally of all right now!

Krilleth: Wait a minute... how do we know the robot isn't a Reptilian trying to trick us?

Info grabs the top of his own head and lifts it off his neck and then places it back on.

Phil: Reptilian couldn't do that.

Suddenly the power goes off on the ship and back up power kicks on with low lighting.

Phil: Ok, we have to find and stop those guys before they stop us from getting to the new Satan!

Benny: Oh boy ... could things get any worse?

Everyone gives Benny a dirty look.

Phil: Did you really just say that?

Benny: ...what?

Phil: Things always get worse when people say that!!!

---

Cut to the evil dark planet at the end of the universe, lit up by red lights all over the surface. We show the fortress of the Ultimate Evil.

Sitting on a floating silver chair is the Ultimate Evil - the one who stole Satan's powers and trapped Heaven behind an energy barrier.

We see no part of this mysterious evil force except the red arms and spiked metal gauntlets on either side of the chair's arm rests.

The Ultimate Evil watches on a large screen a video of our hero's space ship traveling through space.

The Anti-Christ, now healed, approaches the Ultimate Evil's large desk. The Ultimate Evil remains with his back to the Anti-Christ and unseen at all times as he watches the video.

The Ultimate Evil begins to speak in his ultimate and evil voice and never turns to face the Anti-Christ.

Ultimate Evil: The angel and his men are on their way here.

Anti-Christ: What???

Ultimate Evil: At this speed they will be here in less than a month.

Anti-Christ: But how could they know where to go!?

Ultimate Evil: Because they defeated you and stole your space ship and you didn't erase your travel history.

Anti-Christ: Oh.... my bad. But you can easily defeat them! You have Satan's powers and the eternity gauntlets!

Ultimate Evil: Of course I can defeat them. I just didn't want to be bothered doing boring and easy tasks. It was suppose to be your job until you failed me!

Anti-Christ: Please forgive me my master!

Ultimate Evil: I forgive nobody and I forget nothing. Now I would like to focus on something more important .... the device.

Anti-Christ: Yes, master!

A random demon enters the scene and hands the Anti-Christ a strange technological item and disappears.

Ultimate Evil: As you know, the pieces of the device were scattered all over the universe eons ago. The machine in your hand will locate the pieces. Bring them to me.

Anti-Christ: Yes, master! Right away!

Ultimate Evil: First ... I'm going to send you to the angel's space ship. You will kill them all and then proceed with gathering the pieces.

Anti-Christ: But .... they bested me before. How can I take them on again?

Ultimate Evil: NEVER QUESTION ME!!!

The Anti-Christ cowers behind the desk while the Ultimate Evil remains turned away. The Ultimate Evil lifts up one of his hands and forms a red energy ball which he throws behind him and into the Anti-Christ! The Anti-Christ suddenly lifts up off the ground and glows red and looks stronger and more evil!

Ultimate Evil: I have now enhanced your powers further. It should suffice for the task at hand.

Anti-Christ: YES!!! This is awesome! The POWER!!!!!!

Ultimate Evil: It is but a droplet compared to the never ending ocean of power I possess!

Anti-Christ: I will definitely succeed this time!

Ultimate Evil: See to it that you do. For if you fail me again I will guarantee you a violent death so heinous that your blood will drown every planet in the universe!

The Anti-Christ just stands there with his jaw dropped in shock.

Anti-Christ: ... that's the greatest threat I've ever heard!

Ultimate Evil: Take it seriously! Now be off with you!

The Ultimate Evil waves his hand and a beam of energy surrounds the Anti-Christ and shoots him off the mysterious evil planet!

The Anti-Christ travels through space and leaves a lengthy red trail of energy behind him!

Back on the space ship with our heroes...

Phil: Ok, we need to find and kill the Reptilians on board. But we also have to secure the control room as well. We need to break up into 2 teams of equal strength. One to stay here and guard the bridge and the other to flush out and get rid of the Reptilians.

Steroids Man: Why don't me and Weed Man do this job?

Weed Man: Yeah man, it will be cool! Side by side like old times fighting evil!

Krilleth: I want a piece of the action too! I don't want to stay here with these nerds!

Phil, Benny, Super Bob and Info look very sad.

Super Bob looks at the computer panel.

Super Bob: Oh crap guys! Something is coming at us and coming at us hot!

Phil: What is it???

!!!! ***KABOOM*** !!!!

An explosion in the center of the control room sends our heroes flying into each wall! There's flames in the center of the room as the Anti-Christ appears still in the form of Jesus!

Benny: Oh crap he's back!

Steroids Man: Why are you still appearing like Jesus!? You must be the biggest jerk ever to continue using that appearance!

Info: Attention everyone, I have spotted another Reptilian Shape-Shifter!

Everyone else: WE KNOW!!!

The Anti-Christ glows red and charges a fire ball and throws it at Phil! Phil ducks and the wall behind him explodes! The Anti-Christ throws more fire balls at our heroes as they frantically avoid them and the control room takes damage!

Super Bob: GET HIM OFF THE BRIDGE!!!!

Steroids Man: I'm on it!

Steroids Man runs and charges at the Anti-Christ and tackles him into the hallway and through a wall into an area far from the control room. Steroids Man is raining down punches on the Anti-Christ!

Steroids Man: You won't get away from me this time!

The Anti-Christ grabs Steroids Man's halo and flips him over so he crashes hard into the floor behind the Anti-Christ. They both get to their feet and exchange blows!

Suddenly they both lose their balance as the space ship starts shaking violently and loud explosions are heard!

Back at the damaged control room, Super Bob tries frantically to figure out what's going on!

More explosions are heard and the ship is thrown about violently!

Phil: What's going on???

Super Bob: We're under attack!!!

Phil: What???

Super Bob: Unknown alien space ships are firing on us!

Benny: Why?!?!

Super Bob: I don't know!!

Suddenly a beat up Steroids Man is thrown into the control room and the Anti-Christ enters it again while glowing red.

Anti-Christ: Who's next?

Super Bob: You guys got to get him out of here before he wrecks the controls! I'll try to fight off the alien ships!

Weed Man: My turn!

Weed Man runs and leaps and does a powerful dropkick sending the Anti-Christ off the bridge again and through a wall to another area of the ship! The kick also knocks a strange little machine out of the Anti-Christ's pocket!

Weed Man: Come on guys!

Phil, Krilleth and Info follow Weed Man to the fight while Benny checks on Steroids Man.

Benny: You alright?

Steroids Man gets up and slaps the dust off himself.

Steroids Man: Not until I defeat that guy!

Steroids Man runs out to join the fight as Benny looks on.

Benny: I need to help.

Super Bob: Maybe you should stay here with me.

Benny: No. I'm kicking that guy's bottom!

Benny runs off.

Super Bob: Great. I'll just hang out here by myself and try to fight off 4 unknown alien ships...

Show 4 strange and formidable looking alien space ships firing at the ship our heroes are on! Multiple space lasers are causing serious damage as Super Bob tries to fly out of danger!

The Anti-Christ kicks Weed Man in the stomach so hard that Weed Man falls and curls into a ball!

Weed Man: Damn man ... wow! I haven't felt pain like this since before I became a super soldier!

Anti-Christ: You are all no match for my new powers!

Weed Man gets up and Krilleth swings a large blade at the Anti-Christ! As the blade swings in, the Anti-Christ punches the blade and it EXPLODES!

Krilleth: What the?

The Anti-Christ back hands Krilleth which sends him flying through a wall! At the same time, the Anti-Christ kicks Weed Man through another wall!

Phil, Steroids Man and Info now run in and try to fight him at the same time!

Meanwhile, Super Bob has made contact with the mysterious aliens and has them on the view screen!

Super Bob: Stop shooting at us!!!

On the view screen we show two fat aqua coloured aliens with unibrows.

Lead Alien: You are in Xlandelph space and must be destroyed! This is our territory!

Super Bob: Sorry! We're just trying to pass through! We mean you no harm!!

Lean Alien: Oh.

Super Bob: ....

Lead Alien: Carry on then.

The aliens break off their attack and leave Super Bob sitting confused in the damaged control room / ship.

Super Bob: What the #$^@#^

The Anti-Christ continues to beat down on our heroes! Phil, Steroids Man, Krilleth, Info and Weed Man continue to get beat down and are having a hard time staying in the fight!

Anti-Christ: WHAHAAAAAHHAHAAHA!!! I AM UNSTOPPABLE!!!

Info: Hey!!!! Didn't you know? Bragging is never cool!!

Anti-Christ: what

Info reaches out and points his fists at the Anti-Christ and his hands fall off.

Anti-Christ: I'm confused.

Suddenly rockets shoot out of Info's arm holes and head right towards the Anti-Christ.

Anti-Christ: What the hell - no way!

KABOOM!!!!!

The rockets made contact with the Anti-Christ and he gets engulfed with flames and smoke.

Weed Man: Oh WOW! That was awesome, robot dude!

Krilleth: That was a great trick!

Info: Thank you all, however, I can only do it once.

Info bends down and tries to pick up his hands but obviously can't.

Info: I require assistance.

Super Bob remains at the controls and tries to use the computer to fix problems brought on by all the fighting.

Super Bob: Shoot... I'm running out of places to route power from!

Suddenly Benny enters the bridge and joins Super Bob.

Super Bob: Benny? I thought you were going to help take on the Anti-Christ.

Benny: I guess I'm too much of a pussy.

Super Bob: Wow. Anyway I got to focus on fixing up the ship.

Super Bob resumes typing and turns his back to Benny. Benny suddenly grows taller and morphs back into a Reptilian Shape-Shifter!

Super Bob: Crap. I don't know if I can hold this ship together!

Suddenly the Reptilian wraps his arm around Super Bob from behind and begins choking him!

Super Bob: What the .... *choke* ... *cough*....

Meanwhile the smoke and flames clear to show the Anti-Christ only slightly hurt and glowing red.

Anti-Christ: Now you've really pissed me off!

The Anti-Christ's hands begin to glow as he charges energy for an ultimate attack!

Phil, Weed Man, Info, Krilleth and Steroids Man all stand together ready to fight when Benny enters behind them.

Benny: Stand aside everyone!

Everyone looks back at Benny in shock.

Benny: I got this!

Meanwhile Super Bob continues to be strangled by a Reptilian Shape-Shifter, one of the 3 infiltrators they discovered earlier!

Reptilian: Die human scum!

Super Bob grabs the tiny knife that Krilleth gave him earlier and reaches back and stabs the Reptilian in the eye!

The Reptilian drops Super Bob and steps back screaming as the tiny knife remains in his eye!

Super Bob: Catch me if you can, jabberwocky!

Super Bob kicks the infuriated Reptilian in the knee and runs out of the control room!

Reptilian: You're DEAD!

The Reptilian runs after Super Bob and leaves the control room!

Super Bob quickly runs back in the control room from the other side and presses the button to close the blast doors! The blast doors slam shut just before the Reptilian can get there!

Super Bob breathes a sigh of relief as the Reptilian beats on the walls from the outside.

Meanwhile the Anti-Christ has some serious and bright energy built up in his hands.

Anti-Christ: Yes ... the power I have in my hands now will destroy you all in one shot!

Benny: We'll see about that!

Benny runs right at the Anti-Christ!

Steroids Man: That little green idiot is out of his mind!

Info: This is going to be very gruesome. I will be interested in seeing how this plays out.

The Anti-Christ gets ready to fire his built up energy beam right at Benny who continues to run while screaming!

The Anti-Christ now fires as Benny jumps right into the source of the energy discharge and activates his shield!

Anti-Christ: Oh dear.

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!******************* SUPER DUPER MEGA KABOOM x A MILLION ********************!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The whole ship is rocked violently and spins around! Our heroes are thrown around violently as well!

This extreme explosion resulted in Benny using his shield to block the shot and the extreme energy blast was deflected and sent right back at the Anti-Christ!!!

The Anti-Christ took on the entirety of the damage from the explosion as it happened right in front of his face!!

The ship now is coasting along in space and very damaged and smoking and has fire coming out in different spots.

Super Bob staggers and gets up in the damaged control room.

Super Bob: I don't know what happened just now ... but I don't think the ship can take much more of this! I better print out a list of all current damages....

Super Bob presses some buttons and a never ending list comes out of the printer slot.

Super Bob: ...

All of our other heroes are scattered throughout the ship and badly hurt.

Phil tries to get up and crawls around as smoke fills the room. His business suit is all messed up and burnt and his wings are burnt too.

Steroids Man comes rushing in and reaches his hand out.

Steroids Man: Come on buddy, take my hand!

Phil looks up at him very confused.

Steroids Man: Come on pal, let me help you!

Phil grabs his hand and pulls Steroids Man down! Phil quickly gets up and stomps on Steroids Man's neck!

Steroids Man coughs and coughs and turns back into a Reptilian Shape-Shifter and dies.

Phil: Just what I thought.

Weed Man wakes up in one of the storage rooms filled with Doritos. Many of the bags are broken open and there are Doritos all over! Weed Man is half buried in these things!

Weed Man: I think we won .... I better eat these Doritos before they go bad!

Meanwhile Benny and Krilleth are passed out in different parts of the damaged ship.

Info is wandering around and somewhat damaged when suddenly shots are fired at him!

Info turns around to see Super Bob with a machine gun!

Super Bob: You must die you evil robot!

Info: That is not polite, good sir!

Info runs at Super Bob despite being fired upon and smacks the gun out of his hand! Info then picks up Super Bob and rips him clean in half!!!

Super Bob screams as his two halves collapse to the ground!

Info: Take that! I threw you to the ground!!

Super Bob's two halves turn back into another Reptilian Shape-Shifter.

Info: That was great! My pleasure chips are very stimulated right now! I now remember how good it feels .... to kill!

Meanwhile at the most damaged section of the ship, the Anti-Christ awakens and slowly crawls out. He looks very badly injured.

Anti-Christ: I will not be defeated ... I will NEVER be defeated! ... again.

Steroids Man suddenly comes around the corner.

Anti-Christ: DIEEEEE!!!!!

The Anti-Christ musters up the last of his strength to fire a serious energy discharge at Steroids Man! The blast rips right through Steroids Man's stomach!!!

The Anti-Christ is tired and breathing heavily and very worn down as Steroids Man looks down at this gaping hole in his stomach in shock.

Steroids Man: why....

Steroids Man collapses on the floor and turns back into a Reptilian Shape-Shifter.

The Anti-Christ goes over to his fallen Reptilian brethren in shock.

Anti-Christ: You infiltrated our enemies ..... well I wish I had of known that!

Suddenly Steroids Man comes around the corner.

Anti-Christ: Oh crap! The real Steroids Man!

The Anti-Christ hides in the shadows as Steroids Man looks down at the dead Reptilian.

Steroids Man: Oh crap! You better not be the Anti-Christ because I wanted to be the one who kills you!

Suddenly Amanda comes out of the shadows and approaches Steroids Man.

Amanda: Baby ... is that you?

Steroids Man: ... Amanda?

Amanda: Steve!!

Steroids Man: What ... what is going on?

Amanda: That terrible Anti-Christ ... he kidnapped me from Heaven .... but now I'm free and thanks to you!

Steroids Man gets very teary eyed.

Steroids Man: It's been so long since I've seen you!

Amanda: I missed you so much! Give me a hug!

Steroids Man gets closer and closer to Amanda.

Steroids Man: I've missed your face so much!

Amanda: I can't wait to be in your arms again!

Steroids Man: Me either! I missed you and the kids, Jim and John so much!

Amanda: We all miss you too!

Steroids Man suddenly kicks Amanda into the damaged wall and into a large protruding piece of metal!

Amanda looks down in shock as the metal is sticking out of her chest.

Amanda: You .... *cough* ......... princess sophia move!

Amanda turns back into the Anti-Christ.

Anti-Christ: You will never .... win .............

The Anti-Christ charges up his last remaining energy in his hands.

Anti-Christ: Even if you beat me ... you'll never beat my master! Not even close!

The Anti-Christ fires one last energy blast at Steroids Man! Steroids Man punches at the energy ball and it gets sent right back at the Anti-Christ!

The weakened Anti-Christ was too overwhelmed by this and finally dies and turns back into a particularly evil looking Reptilian Shape-Shifter and dies.

Steroids Man: YES!!!! IN YOUR FACE!

Steroids Man jumps around and cheers!

Steroids Man: I DID IT!!!!! I KILLED EVIL JESUS!!! HEAVEN POINTS FOR ME!!! YEAH BABY!!!

~~~

Steroids Man, Phil, Krilleth and Weed Man enter the command center / bridge with Super Bob.

Super Bob: Well I did another scan. We have no Reptilian Shape-Shifters on board!

Phil: That's a relief!

Super Bob: But we have a lot of work to do to get this ship back in working order!

Krilleth: Where's Benny?

Benny suddenly enters the room and everyone cheers and goes up to him.

Phil: That was an amazing thing you did back there!

Super Bob: What happened?

Phil: Benny let the Anti-Christ shoot some serious dark energy at him at point blank range and then formed one of his shields! The Anti-Christ had the entire blast deflected at him!

Super Bob: Ohhhh so that must what be what blew up half the ship!

Benny:....

Steroids Man: Guys, I finished the job. I killed him the rest of the way!

Krilleth: But Benny is better than you, deal with it.

Steroids Man looks pissed but Benny smiles and feels great about his heroic move.

Suddenly Info comes in but with his face missing and robot parts exposed from the earlier explosion. Having the face part gone makes him look extra scary!

Everyone: AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!

Info: Hello everyone. I found this in the hallway.

Super Bob goes over to look at this strange and small piece of technology

Weed Man: Oh, I seen that fall out of the Anti-Christ's clothes when I did that sweet dropkick!

Super Bob: It seems to be some kind of machine to help locate things.

Steroids Man: What kind of things?

Phil: Let me see that!

Phil looks over the tracking machine and suddenly has a confident expression on his face.

Phil: This is going to give us the edge we need! This is a machine to locate the parts to .... the device!

Super Bob: What device???

Phil: An ancient device that could pose dire consequences if the new Satan gets his hands on it! We need to use this machine to find the pieces before he does!

Krilleth: So now we have to go on some stupid scavenger hunt? Shouldn't we just rush to this evil guy's place and kill him and be done with it?

Phil: The Anti-Christ was NOTHING compared to the powers our ultimate foe has .... we stand no chance and even less than that if he has the device! Trust me, this is our ONLY hope.

Steroids Man: This is a lot more work than I signed up for man!

Krilleth: Me too!

Weed Man: And I lost a lot of Doritos in that last fight ...

Benny: I'm pretty tired.

Super Bob: And we have A LOT of repairs to do on this ship as well!

Everyone looks tired and defeated and just worn out and gives angry looks to Phil.

Phil: Come on guys, we're trying to save the universe here!

Steroids Man: Phil, can you do me a favour?

Phil: What?

Steroids Man: When we save the universe ... can you move out of it?

Everybody except Phil applauds this.

Phil: ...