Chapter 176 --> En Route to Demise

Clarence
Game Destroyer

Chapter 176 --> En Route to Demise

Post by Clarence »

Show the Ultimate Evil's palace on the dark planet. Inside, the Ultimate Evil sits on his floating chair looking at a screen showing our heroes' spaceship zooming along.

The Ultimate Evil begins to speak in his evil voice but never turns his chair around so we can see him.

Ultimate Evil: Gladys!!!

Gladys appears with her evil smile. The evil daughter of the Ultimate Evil. A pink demon with cute dark pink horns, beautiful features, white hair and spooky old fashioned dress.

Ultimate Evil: The angel and his men approach now with the pieces to the device. Go there and get them back. I know you're considerably week but can get the job done.

Gladys nods and begins to leave.

Ultimate Evil: Wait. When you take the pieces ... hurt the heroes but don't kill them. If they're dead they won't be able to taste this defeat.

Gladys bows and is on her away.

The Ultimate Evil continues to watch the screen.

Ultimate Evil: The universe is mine and Heaven is caged in ... soon I'll even have the device! This has been a pretty good year for me.

~~~

Our heroes' spaceship speeds through space and heads to the Ultimate Evil's planet!

Inside the control room / bridge, our heroes frantically work to assemble the ancient device!

Show a table in the control room which looks like a crappy workshop table. On the table is the 4 four device pieces and a key. Info, Super Bob and Phil work with the pieces trying to put them together.

Meanwhile Weed Man sits on a couch in the control room eating chips with Steroids Man. Krilleth sharpens his knife and Benny just stands there observing.

Super Bob: I have never witnessed anything like this ... this technology ... how can it be so ancient yet be so advanced?

Weed Man: Havin some problems with your puzzle, dude?

Super Bob: Look at this!

Super Bob holds up a piece of the device and it is moving on it's own.

Super Bob: These pieces keep changing shape and size! I have no idea how to connect them because they keep reforming on their own!

Phil gets in on the conversation while holding a device part which is also reshaping itself in his hands.

Phil: Hmmm... perhaps we should ....

Steroids Man: Oh shut up!!!

Phil: ... what?

Steroids Man: You should be on this couch with us! Stop trying to pretend you're as smart as that nerd and that robot. You need a reality check if you think you can help with that in any way!

Phil: But....

Steroids Man: Poser.

Krilleth: He's right, let the smart one and the robot figure this out.

Phil walks away sadly while Info looks over the pieces again.

Info: Thinking....

Benny: Can you figure this out, Info?

Info: THINKING!!!

Phil: You know, I'm smarter than you guys think and...

Info (yelling): THINKING!!!!!!!!!!!

Steroids Man: Ok, that's annoying.

Info: STOP TALKING WHEN I'M THINKING!!! I SAID THINKING SO MANY TIMES!!! WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU PEOPLE!?!

Steroids Man: What kind of crappy robot needs silence when thinking anyway? You're a robot for crying out loud!!!

Suddenly there's a bright light and a horrendous sound and everyone covers their eyes and squints as bright evil looking flames appear in the center of the control room!

Benny: MY EYES!!!!

Suddenly the flames go away and smoke escapes to reveal ... Gladys! The demon daughter of the Ultimate Evil!

Everyone is confused at the sudden appearance of this beautiful pink demon with small, purple horns. Bright white hair in curls and an old looking dirty dress.

There's an awkward silence as they stare at this demon from across the room and the demon stares back smiling a creepy and evil smile.

Benny: What's happening?

Krilleth: Looks like some hot demon girl just appeared out of nowhere...

Phil: Hot?

Krilleth: I would do er.

Everyone continues to stare at the demon and nothing happens.

Weed Man: Should we do something?

Everyone continues to do nothing for a really long time while Gladys stands there and smiles in silence.

Steroids Man: I'm bored!

Gladys does nothing.

Steroids Man: Hey creepy demon woman! What do you WANT!?

Gladys does nothing.

Benny: Maybe she's deaf?

Krilleth: I'll get her talking.

Krilleth goes over to the demon woman while everyone watches on.

Krilleth: Now listen here.

!**PUNCH**!

Gladys punches Krilleth in the face with extreme force and he collapses to his knees while screaming and holding his broken face!

Steroids Man: Oh shazam!!

Krilleth collapses in a fetal position!

Weed Man: Oh no!

Weed Man runs over and kneels down and tries to stick a joint in Krilleth's broken face.

Weed Man: Smoke this man, it will fix you up!

Krilleth: Screw off!

Weed Man looks up while kneeling over Krilleth to see Gladys approaching him.

Weed Man: That wasn't cool, you really hurt him bad!

Gladys lifts her leg back.

Weed Man: Uh oh....

Gladys kicks forward right into Weed Man's face and lifts him off the floor and sends him flying into the metal wall panels! Weed Man collapses from a dent in the wall and lands on the floor!

Steroids Man: Dave!!!

Steroids Man rolls Dave over to see his face is messed up and bleeding.

Weed Man: Damn ... she really hates people's faces!

Gladys looks over at the workshop table and at the 4 device pieces.

Phil: We have to stop her! She's after the pieces!!!

Phil starts to run at Gladys but stops to look back and sees nobody else is following.

Phil: Come on guys!

Info: Alright, fine.

Phil: Steve!

Steroids Man: But Dave...

Weed Man gets up and wipes the blood from his face.

Weed Man: Ok, let's do this!

Phil, Info, Steroids Man and Weed Man all run at Gladys! Super Bob and Benny stay behind and watch because really ... what can they do here?

Our fighting heroes throw punches and kicks but Gladys is expertly able to block all attacks! Nobody can land a hit!

Gladys kicks Phil in the stomach and sends him flying across the room while his feathers break off and rain down all over! Phil holds his stomach in pain while gasping for air!

Gladys then spins around clockwise with her fist out and knocks Info's head right off his body and then kicks his body across the room!

Steroids Man and Weed Man back up and take fighting stances.

Steroids Man: Oh crap, did you see what she just ...

Before Steroids Man can say "did", Gladys appears and throws a kick! Steroids Man tries to block it with his arms but they absorb the kick and get broken! Steroids Man flies across the room with broken arms and lands violently into the control panel which explodes and sparks!

Weed Man: That does it! No more hurting my friends, crazy pink lady!

Weed Man and Gladys exchange punches and kicks in an EPIC battle! They could possibly be evenly matched!

Weed Man: Damn .... did some guy give you super soldier powers in a dark alley too or something???

They exchange more punches and Gladys catches a punch and kicks up at Weed Man's stretched out arm and breaks it!

Weed Man: AHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!

Weed Man steps back with his broken arm as Phil and Krilleth have recovered and begin to attack!

Benny and Super Bob look on.

Super Bob: She is completely overpowering us! How can we possibly beat her let alone this Ultimate Evil guy???

Benny: What should we do?

Super Bob: I have to take one of the pieces and try to escape with it!

Benny: What???

Super Bob: We can't let her get them all!

Super Bob runs to the table with the pieces while Benny looks on in shock.

Gladys twists Phil's angel wing backwards and then kicks upwards to his chin! Phil's head almost comes off as the force of the kick sends Phil crashing to the ceiling and landing to the floor with broken wings and a broken neck!!

Benny looks on in shock and suddenly hears something....

Voice: Psst .... little wimpy green alien man.

Benny looks over to see Info's head is talking.

Info: You need to take my head to my body!

Benny looks at the head and then at the body across the room that's reaching it's arms out!

Krilleth comes running at Gladys with his life and she punches the knife and it explodes! Shrapnel sticks in Krilleth! Gladys elbows Krilleth and breaks his ribs and then stabs him in the eye with one of her tiny horns!

Weed Man snaps his arm back into place while Krilleth collapses.

Weed Man: Hey, you didn't have to poke his eye out too! You're way nasty!

Gladys smiles and grabs Weed Man's hair and whips him across the room! She then sees Super Bob grabbing one of the pieces and trying to leave the room!

Benny looks on in shock as Gladys smacks Super Bob into a wall and he lands all mangled and broken! Benny freaks out while standing next to Info's body and drops Info's head and activates his force-field! Info reaches over and grabs his head and places it on his neck!

Weed Man: Come on! Poor Super Bob didn't stand a chance! I'm stopping you right now!

Weed Man throws punches and Gladys just dodges out of the way each time and annoyingly. Weed Man can't land a hit on his best attempts and Gladys doesn't even block, just avoids the hits by moving at super speeds.

Weed Man: What is this, the matrix!?!?

Info activates his rocket boots and quickly flies at Gladys! Gladys jumps in the air and stomps on Info's back while he is in mid flight and his robot body breaks apart from the impact!

Weed Man throws his best punch but Gladys jumps high in the air and Weed Man's fist gets stuck in a wall!

Weed Man looks up as Gladys lands on his arm that is still stuck in the wall. While Weed Man looks up, she kicks him in the jaw and knocks him out! Weed Man collapses but hangs from the wall where his fist is stuck and she gracefully remains standing and slides her feet down his back and walks towards the device pieces.

Benny looks on in silent shock as he can do NOTHING. He looks sad and scared and presses his hands against his force-field feeling helpless.

Steroids Man is on the floor and bloody. Useless with two broken arms and badly hurt and watches Gladys take the pieces.

Poof!

Gladys disappears!

Steroids Man collapses in agony and Benny looks around at his fallen and badly hurt friends.

~~~

Gladys appears back to the Ultimate Evil and has the pieces. She places the pieces on his large desk. The Ultimate Evil does not turn around and his appearance is still unknown.

Ultimate Evil: Good my daughter ... you have served me well.

Suddenly some random demon people approach the desk.

Ultimate Evil: Assemble the device. The instructions are on the back of one of the pieces.

The demon people quickly get to work!

~~~

Steroids Man wakes up on the floor to see Benny is knelt above him. Benny has his hands on Steroids Man's belly and a green light is glowing around that area.

Steroids Man quickly jumps up in shock.

Steroids Man: What are you doing to me?!?! Are you trying to get fresh or something?!?!?

Steroids Man looks around to see his fellow heroes are all looking well despite wearing bloody and ripped up clothes. Super Bob is using tools to fix Info.

Phil: Calm down, buddy.

Steroids Man: NEVER CALL ME THAT!!!

Steroids Man looks around confused as everyone is better after some gruesome injuries. Steroids Man also notices his arms are no longer broken.

Steroids Man: How are we all ok? Are we dead? That demon jabberwocky kicked our asses!

Phil: This is why I brought Benny along for this mission as he can heal people!

Steroids Man looks down at Benny.

Steroids Man: Well at least you did SOMETHING! ... besides standing back watching us get our asses kicked.

Benny: There was nothing I could do! If something happened to me you would all still be laying on the floor!

Steroids Man clutches his stomach and looks kind of shitty and sweaty and has dark circles under his eyes.

Weed Man: Are you ok bro?

Steroids Man: UGh .... I feel like shazam!.

Phil: Did you heal him enough Benny?

Benny: I thought I did, let me do some more.

Benny touches Steroids Man again and another green glow appears around him and he looks slightly better.

Phil: How do you feel now?

Steroids Man pukes blood all over Phil's face!!

Phil: WHAT THE #$%^%#$^% !?!?!?!

Phil is pissed and wipes the blood from his face using his angel wings.

Krilleth: Why isn't he getting healed like the rest of us?

Benny: I don't understand...

Info wakes up and joins the conversation. He's still on the floor being put back together by Super Bob.

Info: Hello everyone! Did we win?

Steroids Man: Why did you put that back together?!?!?

Phil: Because we need all the help we can get. And no, Info, we lost horribly.

Info: Shucks.

Phil: Not only did we horribly lose the battle ... but the demon woman took all the pieces.

Weed Man: And she wasn't even the main boss!

Phil: So now the Ultimate Evil we have been trying to stop has the device .... I have no idea what will happen if he uses it ... but it can only spell the end of everything as we know it. Not even Heaven will be safe!

Steroids Man coughs violently and more blood flies out.

Steroids Man: They don't have all the pieces...

Benny: ... but I saw her take them!

Steroids Man: While she was fighting Dave .... *cough* ... I was able to get to the table and swallow the key to the device thingy...

Steroids Man collapses to a sitting position on the floor while a golden glow is seen coming from his stomach.

Phil: You swallowed the key to the device!!?!

Steroids Man: Yeah... I didn't know what else to do...

Phil: That key is MYTHICAL!! You can't have that inside of you!

Steroids Man: What does that mean?

Phil: You need to get that key out of you or you'll die ... more.

Steroids Man looks up at his halo.

Steroids Man: What happens if I die like this again?

Phil: You've already died... This is your afterlife. You can't die again or you'll cease to exist. You'll just be gone!

Steroids Man: Well .... crap ....

Steroids Man looks really sad and a tear comes from his eye.

Steroids Man: At least ... at least I'll die a hero, right? Tell my wife and kids I love them and ....

Phil: No! You're not going to die! Not like this! Benny!

Benny: Yeah?

Phil: Keep healing him. Don't let him fade away!

Benny touches Steroids Man and a green glow covers him as he is healed again.

Benny: These healings don't seem to last long...

Phil: Just keep at it!

Weed Man: Here bro, smoke this space weed! It might help!

Weed Man puts a joint in Steroids Man's mouth and lights it.

Steroids Man: Thanks Dave ... this might warm me up ... I'm suddenly very cold.

Phil bends down and wraps his warm angel wings around Steroids Man.

Steroids Man: No.

~~~

The Ultimate Evil sits turned away from his desk as always. On the desk is the finished device. It's beyond explanation or words ... it just looks like something evil and it's very appearance sends chills down your spine.

Random Demon: It is now fully constructed my master!

Ultimate Evil: Perfect ... activate it.

The demon helpers try to turn it on but seem confused.

Random Demon: It looks like we need a key ... but there isn't one....

Ultimate Evil: Gladys?

Gladys comes out of the shadows and into the room and looks confused.

Ultimate Evil: Did you get the key to the device?

Gladys looks concerned and shakes her head no.

The Ultimate Evil still remains unseen but we watch as he snaps his fingers and Gladys EXPLODES!!!!

Ultimate Evil: That sucks, I liked her.

All the demons look concerned and scared as a never ending supply of body parts and blood rain down from where Gladys once stood.

A large screen activates and shows our heroes' ship zooming through space. The Ultimate Evil watches and remains hidden behind a chair.

Ultimate Evil: Looks like they will be delivering the key to me anyway.

~~~

Steroids Man is violently bent down and puking in a toilet while Benny holds his back and keeps healing him.

Benny: I don't know if I can handle any more of this!

Steroids Man: How do you think I feel?!?!

Suddenly there's a knock on the bathroom door from outside.

Phil: How are you doing in there?

Steroids Man: Oh I'm just having a wonderful time in here ... what do you think, balloon knot?

Phil: Did you upchuck the key yet?

Steroids Man: No! It's stuck in there or something!!

Phil: Maybe we need to try getting it out the other end with suppositories or something...

Steroids Man: Phil?

Phil: Yes?

Steroids Man: The next time you think of bringing me on one of your adventures ... you can go suck a princess sophia.

Steroids Man violently pukes some more and Super Bob approaches the bathroom.

Super Bob: He's still in there huh ... cause I really have to go.

Phil: I don't know what to tell you.

Super Bob: Why does this enormous ship only have one bathroom?!?!

~~~

Show our heroes' spaceship continue to zip along. Everyone is in the control room and cleaned up. Steroids Man is holding a bucket while Benny continues to heal him.

Steroids Man: I've puked and puked and can puke no more....

Benny: And I don't know how much longer I can keep up this healing...

Phil: We need that key...

Krilleth whips out a large and sharp knife.

Krilleth: Want me to get it?

Info: I can help with that!

Steroids Man: You guys stay the hell away from me!

Super Bob: Guys ... we are quickly approaching the planet with the Ultimate Evil...

Super Bob brings up the evil black planet in the distance with red lights on it.

Suddenly a horrible feeling comes over everybody!

Weed Man: Oh man... what's happening? I suddenly feel paranoid!

Weed Man takes another hit from his space weed bong!

Super Bob: I feel it too ... like dark ... awfulness.....

Steroids Man: Here comes some more puke!

Steroids Man pukes in the bucket!

Phil: I have never felt such darkness and evil ... and yet we are still very far away from that planet!

Benny: How powerful is this guy!? My soul feels like it's dying!

Krilleth sharpens his knife as if nothing is wrong.

Krilleth: Don't know what you guys are complaining about. I don't feel anything weird.

Info is crying.

Info: I feel it too guys ... it's a horrible feeling!

On the planet's surface and in the evil palace....

Ultimate Evil: The angel and his men approach ...

Random Demon: Yes master.

Ultimate Evil: Release Space Judas.

Random Demon: Are you sure .... is that really needed?

The Ultimate Evil's hand appears from behind the back of the floating chair and makes a fist. This hand motion causes the demon to be crushed into a bloody bouncy ball which bounces out of the room.

Ultimate Evil: Never question me! Now get to work!

A few other demons in the room scramble and run to a large upright and thick glass window. Behind the window is what appears to be a man with black medium/long wavy hair and beard and some kind of cannon attachment where one of his arms should be. He is held against the wall by large metal restraints.

Some Demon: Ok ... here goes....

The demon lifts a panel and presses a large red button which causes the restraints to come undone. Suddenly we show Space Judas and his eyes open with an excited look.

Space Judas lifts his cannon arm and shoots at the glass wall! A purple energy discharge blows up the whole hallway and the entire palace shakes.

As the palace shakes, the demons in the room with the Ultimate Evil look concerned.

The Ultimate Evil watches everything from his large screen.

Ultimate Evil: This should be fun.

Our Heroes' Spaceship reaches the atmosphere high above the planet and over the palace where the Ultimate Evil is.

In the control room Phil looks at the tracking machine.

Phil: Ok, we should be able to find exactly where the 4 pieces of the device are....

Benny: ... and where our death is....

Weed Man: Hey little dude, think positive. Want a joint?

Benny: No!

Super Bob: What's that???

Everyone looks at the view screen as a strange thing is approaching the ship from the planet's surface.

Phil: What IS that?

Super Bob: Let me zoom in.

Super Bob zooms in to see a messy haired/bearded man wearing really old clothes and with a space cannon on his arm. He's flying through space somehow and headed right for our heroes!

Phil: Oh no.... Space Judas....

Steroids Man: ... what?

Phil: TURN THIS SHIP AROUND AND GET THE HELL OUT OF HERE NOWWW!!!

Everyone looks on as Space Judas fires a purple energy ball from his arm cannon and it connects with the ship!

!!!!!!!!!!!******************* HYPER MEGA KABOOOOM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *************************!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Everyone is sent flying around in the control room as computers and things explode! The ship suffers heavy damage and is on fire!

Benny: Somebody do something!

Super Bob gets up and is roughed up looking.

Super Bob: Firing all weapons!!!

The damaged ship fires all it's weapons at Space Judas and there's a huge explosion around him!

Krilleth: Well that was an easy victory.

The explosions clears to show Space Judas laughing.

Krilleth: ... never mind.

Space Judas fires more purple energy balls from the arm cannon and the ship is now SEVERELY damaged and falling out of the atmosphere!

Super Bob: We have to abandon ship!

Everyone flees the ship as explosions happen all over and large metal beams and other things fall down and walls collapse! There's fire and smoke everywhere!

Steroids Man stumbles and falls down!

Benny: You have to get up.

Steroids Man: You have to go on without me....

Benny: But....

Steroids Man: Just do it ... and also ....

Benny: Yeah?

Steroids Man: Kill Phil for me.

Benny: Ummm....

Weed Man: Steve???

Benny: Right here!

Weed Man: Let's go guys!

Weed Man picks up Steroids Man and Benny and carries them under his arms while running to the docking port.

Everyone is getting in the little bus sized ship that Info stole from the Hoarder earlier. Phil is standing outside the hatch directing everyone in!

Phil: Let's go! Let's go!

Everyone gets on except Info who just stares at Phil.

Phil: Get on! We have to go now!

Info: You guys go .... I'm going to stop Space Judas.

Phil: But ... you'll die.

Info: Most likely ... but it will be my greatest kill yet if I pull this off.

Phil: But we need you!

Steroids Man: Ok guys, we're leaving with out you!!

Phil: Fine!

Phil runs in the smaller ship and our heroes fly out of the big spaceship! Info flies out using his rocket boots just as the large spaceship explodes some more and burns up in the atmosphere!

Inside the small spaceship our heroes watch as their big spaceship and home as of late burns up.

Weed Man: NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

Krilleth: What?

Weed Man: I left so much space weed behind....

Phil: Let's just get to that palace down there and try to stop that Ultimate Evil!

Super Bob: Ok, here goes!

The spaceship flies closer to the surface but is stopped when Space Judas appears in front of them!

Space Judas: WAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!

Space Judas aims his rocket launcher arm at the small spaceship!!

Phil: Oh no.... I didn't come all this way to fail here!

Krilleth: Looks like you did.

Suddenly! Info grabs the cannon arm of Space Judas and they begin to fight! Space Judas and Info are exchanging blows while floating around in space in front of our heroes' small spaceship!

Space Judas is getting the upper hand and is delivering a beating to Info! Info is dented up and smashed all over.

Phil: Get us to the palace!!!

Super Bob speeds away as Space Judas aims the arm cannon at the fleeing ship!

Super Bob: He's about to fire on us!

The arm cannon lights up purple and is ready to fire!

Info: The only people that kills my friends is me!!

Space Judas: what

Info kicks the arm cannon and the barrel gets pinched closed as it fires!

!!!! BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM !!!!!

Space Judas explodes and kills Info in the process! A massive explosion grows and catches up to our heroes' small ship!

Super Bob: Hold on!!!

The small ship is now caught in the explosion and takes some damage and loses control as it begins to crash on the planet's surface!

The ship collides with the ground and bounces a few times as our heroes are thrown all over inside!

The ship finally comes to a stop on it's side and our heroes get up and are badly hurt.

Steroids Man clutches his stomach which glows gold from the mythical key.

Steroids Man: ... are we there yet?

Everyone looks out the front and back windows as hordes of demons run at the downed tiny spaceship!

Krilleth busts out his knife.

Krilleth: Let's get it on!

Benny: What's that going to do? There's millions of them!

An unending army of demons now rip at the spaceship and tear pieces off it!

Our heroes all huddle together back to back ready for the final battle!

Weed Man: There's too many....

The demons quickly rip the space ship apart and expose our heroes!

Steroids Man, Weed Man, Phil, Benny, Super Bob and Krilleth now face MILLIONS of demons with no protection at all! The demons are about to move in for the kill!

Benny: AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!

Benny activates a huge force-field around our heroes! Demons jump and scratch and begin to weaken the force-field.

Benny: Guys .... I can't ... keep this force-field up!!!

Benny collapses and the demons swarm in!

Loud voice: STOP!!!

All the demons stop and face one direction. Our heroes look at this direction to see the palace where the Ultimate Evil is.

A loud and evil voice continues from the evil looking palace.

Loud voice: Do not kill them.... bring them before me. I want to see up close the so called heroes who against all odds were even able to make it here. You may enter!

The never ending field of demons clears a path to the palace for our heroes to follow. At the end of the path a large drawbridge opens over a lava moat.

Our heroes just stand there in shock.

Benny: ... I don't want to go there.

Super Bob: I don't want to stay here!

Phil: We must be strong and press on.

Our heroes carefully walk down a narrow path that has endless demons on either side. This is terrifying!!!

Our heroes enter the palace and the drawbridge raises behind them and seals them in.

Benny: Gulp.

Torches suddenly light up the way to follow.

Our heroes pass through more and more demons in the large castle. Steroids Man stumbles and clutches his stomach and Weed Man helps him along.

They finally find themselves in the room with the Ultimate Evil! Our heroes look at this huge desk which has the assembled device on it! There's an evil looking metal chair floating behind the desk. The chair is turned away from everyone and the Ultimate Evil's appearance is still unknown.

Our heroes stand in this room full of demons and everything seems very bleak...

Ultimate Evil: The time has come...