Triple Crown!

Talk about any sports, like baseball, basketball, and um.... ULTIMATE FIGHTING!!!
Wesley
GOD

Triple Crown!

Post by Wesley »

We have a winner!

Not since 1978 has a single horse been able to take the lead in all three races of the Triple Crown. Imagine nobody winning the gold medal for 9 Olympics. Imagine nobody finishing Levelgame since 1978. Imagine no 1st place medal, ribbon, or trophy being handed out for multiple generations.

Now imagine that someone (or something) finally ended that dry spell! American Pharoah is a heck of a horse! Two weeks after taking an easy win at Churchill Downs he ran away from the pack in a wet and sloppy track at Preakness, and now has run in the lead from wire to wire in the Belmont Stakes.

This is truly an historic event. I'm glad I got to see it!
"Work hard, be humble and stay positive."

~ Donnie Yen ~
personguy
Here and gone again

Re: Triple Crown!

Post by personguy »

GreatZot wrote:We have a winner!

Not since 1978 has a single horse been able to take the lead in all three races of the Triple Crown. Imagine nobody winning the gold medal for 9 Olympics. Imagine nobody finishing Levelgame since 1978. Imagine no 1st place medal, ribbon, or trophy being handed out for multiple generations.

Now imagine that someone (or something) finally ended that dry spell! American Pharoah is a heck of a horse! Two weeks after taking an easy win at Churchill Downs he ran away from the pack in a wet and sloppy track at Preakness, and now has run in the lead from wire to wire in the Belmont Stakes.

This is truly an historic event. I'm glad I got to see it!
Image :miss:
Fallow me on twitter for absolutely nothing
Wesley
GOD

Post by Wesley »

Some horses run faster than others, but not in every race. This horse ran faster than all the others in all three races! Hooray! :)
"Work hard, be humble and stay positive."

~ Donnie Yen ~
Clarence
Game Destroyer

Post by Clarence »

personguy
Here and gone again

Post by personguy »

Clarence wrote:Image
Fallow me on twitter for absolutely nothing