stuff

This is for anything that has nothing to do with my game, bored stop by and chat a while

Moderator: Yaz Pistachio

personguy
Here and gone again

stuff

Post by personguy »

uhh... say things. 2+2=22
Fallow me on twitter for absolutely nothing
Wesley
GOD

Re: stuff

Post by Wesley »

This type of topic is commonly called,"Post-whoring" or sometimes"Post Count Plus One" because the topic is really meaningless and only serves to up your post count. Most of us don't usually respond to topics like this any more.
"Work hard, be humble and stay positive."

~ Donnie Yen ~
personguy
Here and gone again

Post by personguy »

GreatZot wrote:This type of topic is commonly called,"Post-whoring" or sometimes"Post Count Plus One" because the topic is really meaningless and only serves to up your post count. Most of us don't usually respond to topics like this any more.
:oops: sorry... i didnt know... :oops:
Fallow me on twitter for absolutely nothing
Wesley
GOD

Post by Wesley »

No worries. Just wanted you to know in advance why nobody was responding. Also, if you look at the Index, you'll see that we have most topics covered. Find one you like, read some, add something of your own or start a new one! :)
"Work hard, be humble and stay positive."

~ Donnie Yen ~
Moe
Official NELG Headmaster Tech Guy of Awesomeness

Post by Moe »

GreatZot wrote:This type of topic is commonly called,"Post-whoring" or sometimes"Post Count Plus One" because the topic is really meaningless and only serves to up your post count. Most of us don't usually respond to topics like this any more.
What do you mean?
"Deep down you may still be that same great kid you used to be. But it's not who you
are underneath, it's what you do that defines you."
- Rachel Dawes, Batman Begins

"Do you know what happens to a toad when it's struck by lightning? The same thing
that happens to everything else."
- Ororo Munroe, X-Men
Moe

Post by Moe »

I always reply!
"Deep down you may still be that same great kid you used to be. But it's not who you

"Do you know what happens to a toad when it's struck by lightning? The same thing
- Ororo Munroe, X-Men
Moe

Post by Moe »

Please don't ban me!

- Ororo Munroe, X-Men