Ant Man

Review all movies, new or old here! Lots of people on this forum like to talk about movies, so if you have a movie to discuss just make a topic for it! These topics will be full of SPOILERS!
Clarence
Game Destroyer

Ant Man

Post by Clarence »

Saw Ant Man last night with the wife and it was a great time? Did anyone see it? I loved the tiny scale fights and the way everything was put together. The badguy looked awesome too.
personguy
Here and gone again

Re: Ant Man

Post by personguy »

WHAT? I CANT HEAR YOU! SPEAK LOUDER!
Fallow me on twitter for absolutely nothing
Wesley
GOD

Post by Wesley »

That's funny. Also, it is not that he was speaking quietly; that is a different thread. He was speaking small, like, ant-man small. Get it? :)
"Work hard, be humble and stay positive."

~ Donnie Yen ~
personguy
Here and gone again

Post by personguy »

GreatZot wrote:That's funny. Also, it is not that he was speaking quietly; that is a different thread. He was speaking small, like, ant-man small. Get it? :)
Yes. :)
personguy
Here and gone again

Post by personguy »

music that should play in subatomic scene: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2o3MlPTsIyU
Shay
recuerdame

Post by Shay »

Lol, Clarence, yeah we saw it on opening night. We always go to a Marvel Studios movie. I will admit, although it was Marvel, I was hesitant to see this one. I just couldn't wrap my mind around... ant... man... I mean c'mon, really? What kind of superhero name is that? And who cares about ants? But Brandon was stoked for it and it was a Marvel movie, so I went. To my surprise, I really enjoyed it and found it to be quite funny. The toy train scene is still one of my favorites.