Reboot

Talk about your favourite shows here!
Clarence
Game Destroyer

Reboot

Post by Clarence »

Anyone remember this show? Canadian show. started 1994. First full CGI tv series. Took place inside a computer where they had to fight viruses and etc.

Loved it - way ahead of it's time, great writing. Show started to target a younger audience but then got more mature as it went on and more in depth with serious story arcs. It kind of grew up with me.

Had lots and lots of interesting cultural/movie references.

Miss this show. Series ended on a super epic cliffhanger - shame.
Wesley
GOD

Re: Reboot

Post by Wesley »

Heck yeah! This show was a ton of fun! And who decided that inside the computer people are shades of blue and green? Maybe it is a throwback to TRON... I don't know, but they got the vibe right.

There are a few shows like that where they ended without finishing a story line. I mean, just one last show to tie up the loose ends, please!
"Work hard, be humble and stay positive."

~ Donnie Yen ~
Clarence
Game Destroyer

Re: Reboot

Post by Clarence »

Apparently they're making a reboot of reboot...

I want to see them just wrap up the story line, like you , right?

Well ... it's suppose to make references to the original series but it's going to be mixed with live action? Some teens are going to get sucked into the computer and become guardians?

I hate the concept and am very disappointed.

I know they have to appeal to a new generation of viewrs, teens, kids, whatever - but me and other fans of the show are now in thier 30s

frig piss