How do you TV?

This is for anything that has nothing to do with my game, bored stop by and chat a while

Moderator: Yaz Pistachio

Clarence
Game Destroyer

How do you TV?

Post by Clarence »

I had a big clunker forever, it was a big heavy box of a thing. Awkward, taking up all the space in the room. Horrible.

So now I got modern with a flat screen on the wall! I'm excited! More room in the livingroom!

Now I can hook my laptop to it via HDMI and watch Youtube or whatever on my new big flat wall TV.

Got a wireless USB Keyboard, mouse touchpad combo to control it from the reclining chair bro!

I'm havin the time of my life peeps.
LaLou
Ancient Moderator

Re: How do you TV?

Post by LaLou »

Wish I had the possibility to use the internet on our TV. TV programs suck (most of the time), either it a crappy show, or it's loaded with commercials. At least when I watch on the internet I can watch whatever I want, whenever I want, without commercial breaks.
chex
Guessing Games Queen. Suck it, Nich.

Post by chex »

I have a decent DVD collection and a 5 disc changer hooked up to my TV. If I want to watch something I don't have the DVD for, I find it online and watch it on my laptop.
Wesley
GOD

Post by Wesley »

Had a huge old TV until it stopped working. Now have a moderately sized flat screen screwed to a piece of wood and stuck to the entertainment center where the big TV used to be. DVD player, cable box, and computer all go through the TV. Netflix, youtube, stuff like that gets watched, as well as games and whatnot.
"Work hard, be humble and stay positive."

~ Donnie Yen ~
sizz
List Creator / Ancient Demimod

Post by sizz »

I just use my laptop. But when I'm living at home, we have an average tv but I can't watch anything online because we have a 10GB bandwidth limit on our internet per month. So I can't really watch any videos at all.
chex wrote:Well we are pretty jabberwocky'.
Beany
Demimod

Post by Beany »

My internet is shitty so I generally stick to Friends and Merlin because I have copies of both of them. Other than that, I do the old fashioned thing of recording something off the TV and watching it about a month later.
🦆🦆🦆🦆🦆
sizz
List Creator / Ancient Demimod

Post by sizz »

Cho wrote:Other than that, I do the old fashioned thing of recording something off the TV and watching it about a month later.
My dad does that. He records music documentaries and live gigs off the telly when I'm at uni and then we binge watch them in the holidays. It's nice.
chex wrote:Well we are pretty jabberwocky'.