Movie Xmen vs Comic Xmen

This is for anything that has nothing to do with my game, bored stop by and chat a while

Moderator: Yaz Pistachio

Clarence
Game Destroyer

Movie Xmen vs Comic Xmen

Post by Clarence »

Which characters do you feel were better in the comics or movies and why?

Movie Wolverine is better for me.

In the cartoon he was a wimp. At one point Sabertooth threw snow in his eyes ... F'n snow and he was like SNOW MY EYES ... come on. And someone with mind powers made him think scorpions were all over his body. Of course he would be fine and immune to any stings ... but no he freaked out like a jabberwocky.

Comic/cartoon Rogue is better for me.

She was a wimp in the movies and never saved the day despite me holding out hope .... just "I want the cure" wah wah

in the cartoon she was bad bottom, had Miss Marvel's powers and could fly and kick bottom and was never patheric.

Also prefer Movie Magneto

In the comics/cartoons his magnetic powers can form a forcefield that blocks even non-magnetic stuff? Like come on.
Clarence
Game Destroyer

Re: Movie Xmen vs Comic Xmen

Post by Clarence »

They probably didn't want to bother with having her fly about etc

They could have comprimised and at least let he be super strong.

But she was just a total vulnerable victum all 3 damn movies.

Movie 1: Ah shoot Rogue is kidnapped and we got to drop everything to help her ....

Movie 2: Rogue does a really shitty job flying the Xjet to pick up the others at the end ... that's all I remember her doing.

Movie 3: I'm going to stand in the line the whole friggin movie to get the CURE injection cuase I'm a sad goth chick now!!