Paris Attacks (breaking)

Do you have something interesting to share from where you live? Any news articles or events that are going on that you want to post? Here's the place to do it.
Clarence
Game Destroyer

Paris Attacks (breaking)

Post by Clarence »

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/November_ ... is_attacks

This shazam! is nuts man, I just found out about it. I have no cable and am trying to understand the whole scope of this ...
LaLou
Ancient Moderator

Re: Paris Attacks (breaking)

Post by LaLou »

Clarence wrote:This shazam! is nuts man, I just found out about it. I have no cable and am trying to understand the whole scope of this ...
Same here. It's so incomprehensible. And scaring. It's coming close to home for us here. Not that I'm scared of an attack over here, but it's so close, only 364 kilometer from us. That is less than a tenth of the distance from New York to San Diego, and less than a third of the distance from New York to Miami.
bella
the two timer

Post by bella »

This is so horrible that it makes speechless. It's an attack against a free world, against innocent people and against everything we believe in. We can't let a few terrorize the world and take away our feeling of liberty and safety.
It's comforting to see how the world stands behind France. Paris, je t'aime.

Wesley
GOD

Post by Wesley »

Any ideology that promotes fear, hate, and violence is wrong and bad and will eventually disappear. For now, zealots don't mind making the world a shitty place for the rest of us. The idea being if they can't have it their way, nobody else can, either.

My heart goes out to the people in France.
"Work hard, be humble and stay positive."

~ Donnie Yen ~