Miley Cyrus

This is for anything that has nothing to do with my game, bored stop by and chat a while

Moderator: Yaz Pistachio

Clarence
Game Destroyer

Miley Cyrus

Post by Clarence »

So about Miley Cyrus, she was so sweet and innocent starting out. That "Party in the USA" song is so sweet about her being kind of nervous to get into singing and etc....

It actually makes "We Can't Stop" a really sad song despite it's up beat tone etc. She want from being innocent sweet little girl to nude on a wrecking ball and what is this "We Can't Stop" Song about anyway?"

"And everyone in line in the bathroom
Trying to get a line in the bathroom"

Is she talking about snorting coke???

"It's my mouth I can say what I want to"

Is this a sexual metaphor???

Anyway, this song is so opposite of how her career/image started that I find it tragic.

Opinions?

---------------------

"Party in the USA" - Hopeful and bright future ahead, things look good:

"We Can't Stop" - Something went wrong...

chex
Guessing Games Queen. Suck it, Nich.

Re: Miley Cyrus

Post by chex »

She's growing up and embracing her sexuality. Good for her! She shouldn't have to apologize for not playing into the image other people want to see in her. I guarantee you if she were male, no one would be worried about the "boy next door" image giving way to something sexualized.
Wesley
GOD

Post by Wesley »

Also, being "Naughty" gains attention, and it sells records.

You should know better than to think anything a celebrity does is their personal life.
"Work hard, be humble and stay positive."

~ Donnie Yen ~
sizz
List Creator / Ancient Demimod

Post by sizz »

I've come to quite like her. I mean, can't stand her music, but she is doing her own thing and it seems like it doesn't really matter to her what other people think. She probably got bored with the whole Disney thing and wanted to come out of her shell. At least she's doing something different and pushing boundaries a bit!
chex wrote:Well we are pretty jabberwocky'.