Transgender father to start new life as six-year-old girl

This is for anything that has nothing to do with my game, bored stop by and chat a while

Moderator: Yaz Pistachio

Clarence
Game Destroyer

Transgender father to start new life as six-year-old girl

Post by Clarence »

LaLou
Ancient Moderator

Re: Transgender father to start new life as six-year-old girl

Post by LaLou »

I don't know what to think.
There's a lot going on about transgenders, which is good. Having a transgender child myself I´m glad that in this day and age it´s possible for her to become who she wants to be.
But becoming a six-year-old again? That is a whole other level of weird. Part of me wonders why an adult would want to behave like a child full time.
Another part of me thinks that it makes sense. For this person. I just hope she will evolve over time, grows up eventually and not be a six-year-old all her life.

Thinking about it, I wonder if this is an easy way out of adult responsibilities for her.
chex
Guessing Games Queen. Suck it, Nich.

Post by chex »

Transgender? Bring it on. Nothing wrong with that. Reverting back to childhood? I completely understand wanting to experience childhood as a little girl, if you feel you missed out on that, but I think therapy would be a healthier way to manage that.

And Shay, don't worry about offending us. Even if we disagree on an issue, we're still friends and can discuss them respectfully. You're always allowed your own opinion.
Clarence
Game Destroyer

Post by Clarence »

I just posted it and walked away waiting for comments lol

But me and the wife agree that the reverting to childhood thing is smurf.

The worst thing is if this person is a child again who are their friends? Actual children?
bella
the two timer

Post by bella »

That is creepy. Moreover, this guy is wearing make up and nail polish. Maybe he is just a grown up with a fetish.
Dowster
Ancient Moderator

Post by Dowster »

Transgender is fair enough, we're all made differently and anomalys are possible, there's no way anyone should be allowed to just declare they want to be 6 years old and expect others to go accomdate it though. Mental issues as well as gender issues here..
LaLou
Ancient Moderator

Post by LaLou »

Yeah, I'd like to be a six year old again, with myself as a mother. I think both of us will turn out a different person.
:lol: