Jello shots

This is for anything that has nothing to do with my game, bored stop by and chat a while

Moderator: Yaz Pistachio

Clarence
Game Destroyer

Jello shots

Post by Clarence »

Me and the wife are having jello shots, very fun. Playing Always sunny board game, itès actually a really good game, a wonderful drinking game. Every time we get charlie work we each take a shot. Damn we used a whole large bottle of vodka.

So I am a bit intoxicated right now. More to come.

Ever drank so much you canèt feel your does or they go all numbÉ Thatès happening to me. I am a lightweight for sure LOL

I love you all and this forum is awesome thought I would share during intermission. I won round two but anything can happen in round two!

Why is my keyboard betraying meÉ

The wife is singing to the cat

Doritos
Shay
recuerdame

Re: Jello shots

Post by Shay »

:lol: Sounds like you had a great time! I've never heard of that game before, but I absolutely LOVE jello shots. It's been too damn long since I last had some. I always know when I'm drunk because my lips go numb. Lol
sizz
List Creator / Ancient Demimod

Post by sizz »

I haven't had jelly shots in years!

Something I wouldn't recommend would be alcoholic haribos (gummy bears). I made them a couple of times with my dad and bacardi when I was in my mid-teens and was not good. They solidified.
chex wrote:Well we are pretty jabberwocky'.
Clarence
Game Destroyer

Post by Clarence »

Tee tried to make gummy bear vodka things once but they all melted and we had melted gummy bear goop

Tee says she put too much vodka as she spies on me typing this
Clarence
Game Destroyer

Post by Clarence »

They were some poor drunk assed bears