Did you survive Blue Monday?

This is for anything that has nothing to do with my game, bored stop by and chat a while

Moderator: Yaz Pistachio

?

Yes
100%
No
No votes

Total votes: 2

Clarence
Game Destroyer

Did you survive Blue Monday?

Post by Clarence »

Scientists apparently discovered this as being the most depressing day of the year, the third Monday of January.

Makes sence really.

Christmas allows you to survive the winter time with distractions and lights and the general cheer of the season etc etc

But after Christmas ends and the lights go away... maybe you can ride the New Years revelations before you crash and burn.

And Monday? That's usually the start of most people's work days.

The dead of winter with plenty of Winter left ...

What do you guys think?

Presonally I'm happy today.
Wesley
GOD

Re: Did you survive Blue Monday?

Post by Wesley »

I had a good day.

The scientific as well as anecdotal evidence for blue Monday are all strong: Seasonal Affective Disorder is near its peak what with the short days, cold weather makes many people homebound, and yes, the lull between holidays or other reasons to celebrate.

Good thing we all have each other! :)
"Work hard, be humble and stay positive."

~ Donnie Yen ~
chex
Guessing Games Queen. Suck it, Nich.

Post by chex »

My entire winter has been rough, with everything going on in my family. I still have a lot of residual crap from last year to deal with too. Blue Monday is just another drop in the bucket of suck.

We had weather alerts this morning, so I called and canceled our appointments, then spent the day distracting myself by being productive. (trying to fix the toy box the kids broke by jumping on today...) The kids played in the backyard for a bit, and when they came in, we had hot chocolate and watched White Noise. (AJ loves scary movies lately, but I only let him watch PG-13 horror.)
LaLou
Ancient Moderator

Post by LaLou »

I was just very tired. I spent my day crocheting with a cat on my lap. Feel asleep while watching NCIS, woke up five minutes later. When I got to bed I could not sleep. I hate it when that happens.
Made macaroni with kale, forgot the garlic.
I survived the day, that's all I can say.
Dowster
Ancient Moderator

Post by Dowster »

I love winter

smurf Summer

I said that before, and it made more OOC sense back then